Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 Signers_face_Dark_Signers

So out of want for this type of tournament to happen, we're going to be holding sign ups for a tournament of Earthbound v Dragon Signers. The rules for this tournament are as follows:

1. TCG format, matches w/ siding. Obv no exodia, burn, stall, etc tactics. Each person only has 1 heart. If you lose, you're out. It's basically face whoever whenever. The team that wins will receive a 1 week glow amongst the remaining members as well as 500 OD to the person with the most wins.

2. Dark signers must shuffle in the last card in their hand drawn during their first turn (6th drawn card) and replace it with a field spell from their deck. The field spell in question cannot be removed from the field, cannot be negated upon activation, and other field spells cannot be activated over it. They must activate this field spell on their first turn.

3. Signers cannot summon synchro monsters that require a dark tuner. Likewise, dark signers can only synchro summon monsters that require a dark tuner. This only applies to synchros that say "1 DARK Tuner." Dark signers can still synchro with things like Plaguespreader, though, since it technically still is a Dark Tuner (there's so few synchro options for dark signers it's not even funny)

4. Dark signers must run at least 1 copy of their Earthbound monster in their deck. Signers must run 3 copies of their chosen synchro monster. Signers cannot run copies of other signer dragons. They must just have their own. The rest of your extra deck can be w/e fusion/synchro monsters you want.

5. Run your decks relatively in synch with your selected monster. Morphtronics w/ Power Tool, plants w/ Black Rose, Synchrons w/ Stardust, etc. This also means using support cards such as Red Dragon Vase, etc. We want to make this as realistic as possible. They don't have to be absolutely character decks. It's up to you to run them as you want really. This is more or less my personal suggestion to run them in synch with how they were meant. As far as Earthbounds go they do not need to use decks used in the anime such as Fortune Ladies, Infernity, etc due to the fact that their play styles, in reality, don't synch very well with Earthbound mechanisms. (Have you ever tried using Killer Whale in Infernities? Didn't think so.)

6. As far as banned cards go, we're not allowing variant forms of signer dragons such as Red Nova Dragon, Shooting Quasar Dragon, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend, Stardust Spark Dragon, etc etc you know what I mean. Only the originals. We're also banning the following: Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Consecrated Light, Intercept Wave, Discord, Tuner's Scheme, Mask of Restrict, Mound Of The Bound Creator, Prohibition.

7. No troll field spell tactics. Field spells such as Malefic World (and the use of Malefic monsters), Catapult Zone, Gates of Dark World, Secret Village Of The Spellcasters, Brain Research Lab, Clock Tower Prison, and Fusion Gate are banned.

8. I'm going to be so bold as to say that xyz monsters are banned just because when this original war took place that xyz monsters didn't even exist. You also must attempt to summon your chosen monster in order to win the duel. This works like my old xyz tournament. You must summon your selected monster at some point during the duel and only then can you be declared a winner if your opponents lifepoints hit 0.

9. Earthbound Immortals are not limited to only being tribute summoned. Mausoleum of the Emperor, Call Of The Haunted, Double Coston, idfc. Bring em out how you wish.

So that'll be our rule list. It's relatively simple. If everyone follows the rules this tournament will go smoothly. I don't care what you called "dibs" on in the last topic about this; its first come first served here. I personally would like to choose the Killer Whale on the Earthbound team because he's cute asf n_n

Good luck to all.  and may the power of Earthbound crush your synchro monsters

To join, simply put down your ODA name, your DN name, and what team you will be joining along with which monster you pick to be your own. Ex: Fluff Fluff / Fluff Fluff, Dark signers, Chacu Challhua. I'll release the date that the tournament will start once enough people join this. More than likely it'll be a good week from now if not slightly more.

Current Roster:

Signers:
Stardust Dragon - Ivan-San / [AoH] Ivan
Red Dragon Archfiend - DeadLockx / Ice Warrior.
Black Rose Dragon - iAmFlam3ezZ / Down In Flames (2 wins)
Ancient Fairy Dragon - Nikosan / Nikosan
Black-Winged Dragon - Ventriloquist / DuelOni
Life Stream Dragon - MK. / MK.

Dark Signers:
Uru - C.C. / Sylveraine (1 win)
Cusillu - Yuya / Don Patch!
Ccarayhua - Darton / [AoH] Darton
Ccapac Apu - Rafael / Killmatronix1999
Aslla Piscu - Penis / "you're*"
Chacu Challhua - Fluff Fluff / Fluff Fluff (1 win)

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Mon May 05, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:43 pm

no shit. ofc you need 2 monsters to tribute for levels 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. but i understood him saying that we can only summon via normal summon. read more
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:05 pm

I read the whole thing before you and it is changed now it was before that you can normal it without tributing that wasn't good so he changed and he will change it again probably.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:20 pm

DeadLockx wrote:
I read the whole thing before you and it is changed now it was before that you can normal it without tributing that wasn't good so he changed and he will change it again probably.

I said that they didn't need to be tribute summoned but that's not what I meant LOL. I meant that if you want to special summon them initially you could. Summoning them normal summon style without tributes like duelist kingdom rules would be flat out retarded lol. So summon able initially via special summon or no?
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:27 pm

Well yeah if we are able to summon back our drags then they are able to their EB.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:59 pm

But what I mean is; say we send our Earthbound from the deck to grave then summon them via Call of the Haunted. Should that be an option? While forcing them to tribute summon Earthboun initially is reasonable it also makes things difficult for gaining two tributes necessary not to mention having to face down your opponent whose deck will be a lot faster as summoning out their synchro. I personally think it should be allowed but I'm a fluff of the people.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:05 pm

I'm gonna read up on the rules more but....

Cusillu.

I also think that this is probably as fair as it gets.

Synchro summoning is way easier than tribute summoning. I think our monsters should be able to be special summoned.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:08 pm

i agree with yuya. to be frank it ain't fair at all. and i don't want you to pity us for choosing dark signers either
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:18 pm

Lol true true. Well now we just need people.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:48 pm

Well C.C, Yuya, and Kill are in so that makes 3 more. I'll update op when I get home my phone is dying currently
Back to top Go down

Ivan-san

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:15 am

I call Stardust Dragon
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:34 am

Original post updated with the new members + the tribute summoning rule has been taken off. Use whatever method you want of summoning your Earthbound. I don't give a shit at this point >.>
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:45 am

Do Aesir monsters count as signer dragons
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:46 am

No, but you seem like someone who'd like to join the signer team!

Pls join we need more people
Back to top Go down

iAmFlam3ezZ

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:08 am

I want the pretty Dragon that blows things up! O:

...Yeah, I always wanted a plant monster to blow things up in my face.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:13 am

iAmFlam3ezZ wrote:
I want the pretty Dragon that blows things up! O:

...Yeah, I always wanted a plant monster to blow things up in my face.

I'll blow up in your face

Good good. So it's 4v4 now. We need 4 more people ;-; But we got a good amount tho. I wanna schedule this for like... Saturday. If that's kay with everyone?
Back to top Go down

Ivan-san

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:07 am

I'll be on vacation and I won't get back until Saturday night. Vacation is from Wednesday until Saturday. If tournament is scheduled for Saturday, I'll have to drop out.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:13 am

Well don't worry its not like the whole thing will be on Saturday and only Saturday. My tournaments usually last a few days lol. You'll be fine coming back Saturday night and dueling Sunday
Back to top Go down

Nikosan

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:50 am

I would like the join if it is going to take place before next wednesday because im going to be taking another week off then. If so sign me up for ancient fairy dragin Very Happy
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Black-Winged dragon ? Why is he here?
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:27 pm

because black-winged is a signer dragon, you idiot
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Yeah later on but not in the 1st season
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:04 pm

doesn't matter what season.
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:09 pm

Well yeah in the original idea ivan said 1st season so no biggy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:12 pm

he couldn't make a tourny anyway.
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:15 pm

Well doesn't rly matter though and it wouldn't be fair anyways if it was 5 dragons vs 6 eb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next