Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 Signers_face_Dark_Signers

So out of want for this type of tournament to happen, we're going to be holding sign ups for a tournament of Earthbound v Dragon Signers. The rules for this tournament are as follows:

1. TCG format, matches w/ siding. Obv no exodia, burn, stall, etc tactics. Each person only has 1 heart. If you lose, you're out. It's basically face whoever whenever. The team that wins will receive a 1 week glow amongst the remaining members as well as 500 OD to the person with the most wins.

2. Dark signers must shuffle in the last card in their hand drawn during their first turn (6th drawn card) and replace it with a field spell from their deck. The field spell in question cannot be removed from the field, cannot be negated upon activation, and other field spells cannot be activated over it. They must activate this field spell on their first turn.

3. Signers cannot summon synchro monsters that require a dark tuner. Likewise, dark signers can only synchro summon monsters that require a dark tuner. This only applies to synchros that say "1 DARK Tuner." Dark signers can still synchro with things like Plaguespreader, though, since it technically still is a Dark Tuner (there's so few synchro options for dark signers it's not even funny)

4. Dark signers must run at least 1 copy of their Earthbound monster in their deck. Signers must run 3 copies of their chosen synchro monster. Signers cannot run copies of other signer dragons. They must just have their own. The rest of your extra deck can be w/e fusion/synchro monsters you want.

5. Run your decks relatively in synch with your selected monster. Morphtronics w/ Power Tool, plants w/ Black Rose, Synchrons w/ Stardust, etc. This also means using support cards such as Red Dragon Vase, etc. We want to make this as realistic as possible. They don't have to be absolutely character decks. It's up to you to run them as you want really. This is more or less my personal suggestion to run them in synch with how they were meant. As far as Earthbounds go they do not need to use decks used in the anime such as Fortune Ladies, Infernity, etc due to the fact that their play styles, in reality, don't synch very well with Earthbound mechanisms. (Have you ever tried using Killer Whale in Infernities? Didn't think so.)

6. As far as banned cards go, we're not allowing variant forms of signer dragons such as Red Nova Dragon, Shooting Quasar Dragon, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend, Stardust Spark Dragon, etc etc you know what I mean. Only the originals. We're also banning the following: Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Consecrated Light, Intercept Wave, Discord, Tuner's Scheme, Mask of Restrict, Mound Of The Bound Creator, Prohibition.

7. No troll field spell tactics. Field spells such as Malefic World (and the use of Malefic monsters), Catapult Zone, Gates of Dark World, Secret Village Of The Spellcasters, Brain Research Lab, Clock Tower Prison, and Fusion Gate are banned.

8. I'm going to be so bold as to say that xyz monsters are banned just because when this original war took place that xyz monsters didn't even exist. You also must attempt to summon your chosen monster in order to win the duel. This works like my old xyz tournament. You must summon your selected monster at some point during the duel and only then can you be declared a winner if your opponents lifepoints hit 0.

9. Earthbound Immortals are not limited to only being tribute summoned. Mausoleum of the Emperor, Call Of The Haunted, Double Coston, idfc. Bring em out how you wish.

So that'll be our rule list. It's relatively simple. If everyone follows the rules this tournament will go smoothly. I don't care what you called "dibs" on in the last topic about this; its first come first served here. I personally would like to choose the Killer Whale on the Earthbound team because he's cute asf n_n

Good luck to all.  and may the power of Earthbound crush your synchro monsters

To join, simply put down your ODA name, your DN name, and what team you will be joining along with which monster you pick to be your own. Ex: Fluff Fluff / Fluff Fluff, Dark signers, Chacu Challhua. I'll release the date that the tournament will start once enough people join this. More than likely it'll be a good week from now if not slightly more.

Current Roster:

Signers:
Stardust Dragon - Ivan-San / [AoH] Ivan
Red Dragon Archfiend - DeadLockx / Ice Warrior.
Black Rose Dragon - iAmFlam3ezZ / Down In Flames (2 wins)
Ancient Fairy Dragon - Nikosan / Nikosan
Black-Winged Dragon - Ventriloquist / DuelOni
Life Stream Dragon - MK. / MK.

Dark Signers:
Uru - C.C. / Sylveraine (1 win)
Cusillu - Yuya / Don Patch!
Ccarayhua - Darton / [AoH] Darton
Ccapac Apu - Rafael / Killmatronix1999
Aslla Piscu - Penis / "you're*"
Chacu Challhua - Fluff Fluff / Fluff Fluff (1 win)

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Mon May 05, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:26 pm

banned cuz wrong topic
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:26 pm

yup xD
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:28 pm

so when is this starting we are all full up
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:25 pm

This Saturday or Friday night I'll officially start it
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:35 pm

Ready yourselves dark signers he he he...
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Are the Majestic dragons also banned under the no alternate's rule cuz they technically were in the earthbound wars
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:47 pm

they are BANNED
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
Are the Majestic dragons also banned under the no alternate's rule cuz they technically were in the earthbound wars

So are assault modes Razz

Neutral screw you stardust
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:21 pm

They any alt versions are just banned. I only want the originals.
Back to top Go down

Nikosan

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:30 pm

I want fluff on a ruling with the thing i said earlier

Nikosan wrote:
So basicly the signers cant run any field spells. I dont really see how im going to make a Luna deck without ancient forest and regulus cuz all i have left is kuribon and fairy wind which will also be useless as hell O.o

should i or should i not still do a Luna deck -_-
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:35 pm

dude. not character decks dammit. you only use the synchro
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:35 pm

You don't need to make it a character deck. So I suggest not Neutral out of everyone Luna sucks bad. I'd rather be Trudge than Luna Neutral
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:56 pm

Nikosan wrote:
I want fluff on a ruling with the thing i said earlier

Nikosan wrote:
So basicly the signers cant run any field spells. I dont really see how im going to make a Luna deck without ancient forest and regulus cuz all i have left is kuribon and fairy wind which will also be useless as hell O.o

should i or should i not still do a Luna deck -_-

They answered for me both times. Its not really a matter that signers can't run field spells, but they'll be useless. Unless you go 1st and can make a huge difference in using a field spell for your first turn only to be replaced by a dark signers field spell, go for it. But yea, doesn't need to be a character deck.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:03 am

if u make a luna deck focus on the high def and ss ability .its just that simple
Back to top Go down

Nikosan

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:55 am

It would be a Luna deck if i run the core cards of her deck which would be ancient forest regulus ancient fairy dragin and kuribon. Simply runing def and ss cards dosent make it a Luna deck fool.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:01 am

It dosnt have to be a luna deck fool. It just has to run the dragon literally everyones been telling u this
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:49 am

Nikosan wrote:
It would be a Luna deck if i run the core cards of her deck which would be ancient forest regulus ancient fairy dragin and kuribon. Simply runing def and ss cards dosent make it a Luna deck fool.

._____.

Just run some dragon support ffs you'll do super
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:24 am

Edit the main post, add the new banlist.
To make it fair, should we ban march of the monarchs?
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:29 am

I did update it in rule 6. March of the Monarchs would be pretty op on our parts. I say we ban it .-.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:56 am

I'm fine with that.

Tribute summoning is slow anyway Neutral
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:58 am

dude. least 1 defense from shit if not running heavy haunted machine. i disagree cuz they can just run trap heavy deck and still synchro their monsters
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:17 am

a chain beat deck can much has a much easier time tributing 2 monsters then synchroing XD
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:43 am

March would basically make it so we have massive beaters that can attack directly, can't be targetted or destroyed by card effects, AND can't be targeted by attacks. Like ffs. I don't wanna overkill the signers lol
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:19 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:
March would basically make it so we have massive beaters that can attack directly, can't be targetted or destroyed by card effects, AND can't be targeted by attacks. Like ffs. I don't wanna overkill the signers lol

Do any of use tribute summon ? Neutral

I know for sure I don't....
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:23 am

But those who do would literally DOMINATE. It'd literally be indestructible unless opponent used Skill Drain or MST'd the March
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)   Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next