Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed)
Posts : 4045
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-10-07
Age : 27
Location : Mist Valley
|Subject: Signer Dragons v Dark Signers tournament (closed) Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:15 pm|| |
First topic message reminder :So out of want for this type of tournament to happen, we're going to be holding sign ups for a tournament of Earthbound v Dragon Signers. The rules for this tournament are as follows:
1. TCG format, matches w/ siding. Obv no exodia, burn, stall, etc tactics. Each person only has 1 heart. If you lose, you're out. It's basically face whoever whenever. The team that wins will receive a 1 week glow amongst the remaining members as well as 500 OD to the person with the most wins.
2. Dark signers must shuffle in the last card in their hand drawn during their first turn (6th drawn card) and replace it with a field spell from their deck. The field spell in question cannot be removed from the field, cannot be negated upon activation, and other field spells cannot be activated over it. They must activate this field spell on their first turn.
3. Signers cannot summon synchro monsters that require a dark tuner. Likewise, dark signers can only synchro summon monsters that require a dark tuner. This only applies to synchros that say "1 DARK Tuner." Dark signers can still synchro with things like Plaguespreader, though, since it technically still is a Dark Tuner (there's so few synchro options for dark signers it's not even funny)
4. Dark signers must run at least 1 copy of their Earthbound monster in their deck. Signers must run 3 copies of their chosen synchro monster. Signers cannot run copies of other signer dragons. They must just have their own. The rest of your extra deck can be w/e fusion/synchro monsters you want.
5. Run your decks relatively in synch with your selected monster. Morphtronics w/ Power Tool, plants w/ Black Rose, Synchrons w/ Stardust, etc. This also means using support cards such as Red Dragon Vase, etc. We want to make this as realistic as possible. They don't have to be absolutely character decks. It's up to you to run them as you want really. This is more or less my personal suggestion to run them in synch with how they were meant. As far as Earthbounds go they do not need to use decks used in the anime such as Fortune Ladies, Infernity, etc due to the fact that their play styles, in reality, don't synch very well with Earthbound mechanisms. (Have you ever tried using Killer Whale in Infernities? Didn't think so.)
6. As far as banned cards go, we're not allowing variant forms of signer dragons such as Red Nova Dragon, Shooting Quasar Dragon, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend, Stardust Spark Dragon, etc etc you know what I mean. Only the originals. We're also banning the following: Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Consecrated Light, Intercept Wave, Discord, Tuner's Scheme, Mask of Restrict, Mound Of The Bound Creator, Prohibition.
7. No troll field spell tactics. Field spells such as Malefic World (and the use of Malefic monsters), Catapult Zone, Gates of Dark World, Secret Village Of The Spellcasters, Brain Research Lab, Clock Tower Prison, and Fusion Gate are banned.
8. I'm going to be so bold as to say that xyz monsters are banned just because when this original war took place that xyz monsters didn't even exist. You also must attempt to summon your chosen monster in order to win the duel. This works like my old xyz tournament. You must summon your selected monster at some point during the duel and only then can you be declared a winner if your opponents lifepoints hit 0.
9. Earthbound Immortals are not limited to only being tribute summoned. Mausoleum of the Emperor, Call Of The Haunted, Double Coston, idfc. Bring em out how you wish.
So that'll be our rule list. It's relatively simple. If everyone follows the rules this tournament will go smoothly. I don't care what you called "dibs" on in the last topic about this; its first come first served here. I personally would like to choose the Killer Whale on the Earthbound team because he's cute asf n_n
Good luck to all.
and may the power of Earthbound crush your synchro monsters
To join, simply put down your ODA name, your DN name, and what team you will be joining along with which monster you pick to be your own. Ex: Fluff Fluff / Fluff Fluff, Dark signers, Chacu Challhua. I'll release the date that the tournament will start once enough people join this. More than likely it'll be a good week from now if not slightly more.
Stardust Dragon - Ivan-San / [AoH] Ivan Red Dragon Archfiend - DeadLockx / Ice Warrior.
Black Rose Dragon - iAmFlam3ezZ / Down In Flames (2 wins)
Ancient Fairy Dragon - Nikosan / Nikosan
Black-Winged Dragon - Ventriloquist / DuelOni
Life Stream Dragon - MK. / MK.
Uru - C.C. / Sylveraine (1 win)
Cusillu - Yuya / Don Patch!
Ccarayhua - Darton / [AoH] Darton
Ccapac Apu - Rafael / Killmatronix1999
Aslla Piscu - Penis / "you're*" Chacu Challhua - Fluff Fluff / Fluff Fluff (1 win)
Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Mon May 05, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 28 times in total