Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank You Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

jammy

Leona

Thank You Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You Everyone!   Thank You Everyone! EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 2:19 pm

Wow, where do i start?
Well, for those of you who see this and probably dont remember me, my name is jammy or jamontoast, or jamontoastman, and i am the founder of this place back when it was still known as orichalcos duel academy.
As a few of you i still check in a couple times a year, just for the sake of nostalgia and seeing how the remaining few of you are.
I started this community as a freshman in high school and have now graduated over 3 years ago (oh how time flies) and it is crazy to think that anyone would still bother to check in on this place.
To see this community has had over 1200 registered users, and over 50,000 posts blows my mind that i actually did that.
But of course, i didnt do it alone. Many of you have done gfx, regular mod work, more, and have even run the site in my absence.
Even though we may not talk anymore, even though many of us dont visit this site, or even play yugioh anymore, i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who does, or ever has been a part of this site.
It means more to me than any of you will ever know.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Thank You Everyone! Left_bar_bleue100/100Thank You Everyone! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Thank You Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Everyone!   Thank You Everyone! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:04 am

Hey o/ 

It's been quite the rollercoaster throughout the years. But the results we had are indeed quite nice. And despite the many conflicts I'm proud to have been here and helped where I could. I haven't forgotten and won't anytime soon. Hope everyone is doing good o/
Back to top Go down

Thank You Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: Project Duel Academy :: Announcements-