Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proof that the testing system is flawed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Twio12

Leona

Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:12 am

First topic message reminder :

https://i.imgur.com/CH3nQYj.png
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:50 pm

this entire argument is because people don't understand that originlity means how often those decks appear. 2 formats ago if i were to play infernity i would get around 6/10, this format its just gonna be a 1 at most. Originality never meant ur deck has to suck just not be overused for example if i ran gem knights i would probably get 9/10 plus they're very good deck
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Dragon Rulers are not a "skill-less" deck, when played in a competitive enviroment. Why? When everyone is playing Dragons, obviously the better player will come out on top. You need to carefully manage your ressources and be carefull in your plays. You will most certainly NOT learn the ins and outs of the deck in 20 minutes, simply because the deck has too many ways it can go and you need to adapt your playstyle to every deck your opponent is playing.

On the other hand, Dragons are overpowered. Even if you are just decent (or worse) at using them, chances are, that when facing a player using an absolutly crappy deck such as Vampires, you will come out on top even if you played like crap.
Does it mean the deck is auto-win? To a certain extend, yes, it does certainly provide you some great advantages. But when facing someone that knows what he is doing and playing a decent deck and you just go in with Dragons thinking you'll win no matter what, you better get some tissues because there will be tears runnng down your blushed cheeks.

As far as the originality score goes, I think it is crap. Simply because people don't know what exactly it is. It is not just about if the archtype you are playing is used a lot or not, it is also about what the strategy to the deck is. There are plenty of diffrent build for plenty of archtypes that can be played diffrently.
Also, personal tech choices are just as important.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Ok, so from what I get, the Originality part has to go. I'll edit that out, and adapt the score table accordingly now then. As for the whole discussion on Decks, I'll leave you people who know more about that to go with that.
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:38 pm

ya drags r so ez because you just press them and summon then and then spam dracosack and win ez, not even a fare deck and dumb person cn play it
Back to top Go down

clairedestroyer

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:13 pm

DarkSoul wrote:
Then its simple, create an original but good deck. Maybe a deck like Gadgets? Im sure that would be high originality and great to play with all the support for machine types.
lmao, im a gadget player. theyre not original. the fact that your first idea was to list an archetype deck shows exactly what the problem with original is.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:21 am

I lold when I saw this topic. Tonight my wall wont be here, but it will be tomorrow. Oh jow many discussions Ive had to change the originality part of the testing system. MONTHS b4 this topic was made. As soon as I left, the testing system was immediately changed and originality was added yet again.
When originality was here.

Have fun with that https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t985-kyonaru-test-results

Do i need to rant too about how he still should have obelisk regardless of errors in the tester?

https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t1042-claire-destroyer-s-test-results

Do you know how retarded it was to rtype a 1 on crap that doesnt even matter? Not to mention the scoring on originality is bias and relative to tester knowledge in which case I didnt have knowledge on tomhawk builds.

Im pretty sure most people would want to see this. A test higly centered in deck building and your peformance

https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t1173-jasonry8-s-test-results

But no, a guy once said "i dont wan the testee feeling like hes going to a ycs".... Its a test for crying out loud. My wall will be here.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:05 pm

All you noobs who say E-Dragons take no skill should just mirror match me right now. I'll be glad to receive all your salt once you get raped in the butt. I wanted to make some popcorn last night but had no salt, so I'm hoping I can remedy some from y'all.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:24 pm

when you see someone go full retard @ twio

0.o
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:57 am

Why is this even a thing..
This topic isnt even a topic. It was literally made by Twio just to show off his record ._.
Back to top Go down

clairedestroyer

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:31 am

when i took that test tomahawk builds werent known and barely even existed. and when people first did it it was solely to otk with exodia in a really dumb and inconsistent way. i consider myself a person who worked hard on that deck and have spent a lot of time making a unique and powerful thing. and the fact that i could lose score because "its dragons lol" is really goofy. im glad weve seemed to move past it.
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:36 am

clairedestroyer wrote:
when i took that test tomahawk builds werent known and barely even existed. and when people first did it it was solely to otk with exodia in a really dumb and inconsistent way. i consider myself a person who worked hard on that deck and have spent a lot of time making a unique and powerful thing. and the fact that i could lose score because "its dragons lol" is really goofy. im glad weve seemed to move past it.

Twiddget wrote:
ya drags r so ez because you just press them and summon then and then spam dracosack and win ez, not even a fare deck and dumb person cn play it
this is why np for explanation
Back to top Go down

ponyswog

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:26 am

q4 es un team malo
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:47 am

oooo he called u malo
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:06 am

Ight'.  We figured stuff out and this has gotten off hand.  Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof that the testing system is flawed   Proof that the testing system is flawed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Proof that the testing system is flawed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2