Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mountain - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Mountain - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

A high rising body of land closely connected to the caves.  Some say something lies at the top.

Current Posting Order:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:42 am

I'll go with you
* me falls down due to overusing power after reviving droite *
Dang it the side affects! I'm sorry edmund please bring droite back and tell her if she doesn't return and rest her body will give out.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:44 am

I'll contact droite Real quick.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
The Mountain - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue900/100The Mountain - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am

"Hey, hey, careful. What ever you've done to that darkness that made you burn him must have quite the cost to use. Here, let me help you over against the wall." "I'll get her when you say so."
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:55 am

* leans against the wall * Thanks, what i did to him wasn't exactally something that would cost me alot of energy but since i just got done reviving droite my powers are weakened and so is my body temporarily. I contacted droite and i hope she listened to what i told her. For now i need to rest up before i head out to get droite. And its wrong of me to make you go on you're own, once i rest up we'll go together. We are stronger as a group.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
The Mountain - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue900/100The Mountain - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:12 am

"I don't mind waiting. If we need to battle that pride or darkness thing, we could use Droite in our efforts." Edmund's stomach growls. "Hey, you feeling hungry at all? I have a food spell I can use a few times a day for a bit of something to keep me satisfied."
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:14 am

I'm good I ate earlier.
* me notices droite cut of contact with him and refuses to listen *
Look we are going now it seems like Droite encountered pride how he heard me idk but we need to go to the caves immediately. * me stands up ignoriring the pain and heads for the entrance *
You coming?
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:29 am

"I think you should be resting like Droite should be. Know how far she is from here?" Edmund brings up a thick slice of pumpkin bread to quell his hunger. "You could just piggyback me or ride one of my pumpkins as well if you won't stay here. I think i left one outside...." He bites off a chunk and chews slowly.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:35 am

She's at the caves right now. Anyway the caves aren't far from here and if you're pumpkins are fast i'll ride one to conserve strength/
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:11 am

"Note that if you want to go faster, I have to hop on as only I can control them. Might need one of the oddball pumpkins for two. Give me a moment to finish a few bites, then I'll summon it up straight past rock and metal." Before his next bite, he warns "Also we need to pack up from here. Mop up any stray ash if some weren't collected. We don't want that... thing coming for any bits we don't have which might make a difference possibly. Now prepare." Edmund begins chewing faster as the time Droite is out increases the strain on her.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:15 am

* me makes sure he got all the ashes of nottu and packs up his belongings *
Ok we better get going now. But since i don't have time to wait i'll meet you there.

* flies as fast as i can to the caves *
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:
The Mountain - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:18 am

Click click click click click click click click* Echoed Droites high heels against the ground as she rushed towards the 2 men.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
The Mountain - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:33 am

Droite stands in the Draguns Den,  awaiting their return.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:38 am

* me returns to the dragons den with rage *
Valkoor I've returned. And i failed to save droite.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Edmund had followed the man as far as he could, (Muttering about he should've said he could fly) but the new tunnels had left him lost. He could not return yet until he got out of the system. He kept going deeper and deeper until he reached a mighty deadend. His only light in the tunnels was his own magic, and his eyes and mouth. This began to annoy him as he just wanted out. Judging the ceiling hieght and distance he could be from the blast, he decided to begin destroying what ever was in his way of escape: The ceiling.

He began chanting the incantation for his mother's signature move: The Halloween Cannon. He should be out soon if he has the strength to dig for a while. He fired the first blast right above himself. The mountain shook as he blasted twice more. "Pump-Pumpkin-Pum--!!!" He rolled out of the way during the third chant in time to save himself from the falling rocks he had tried to destroy. He needed to be more careful. Continuing on, he kept up his strength with bread he conjured while making an escape.

/Tremors hit the mountain area for a little while, then rest for longer. Those inside or around are able to feel the shaking ./
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:43 pm

* walks inside the dragons den and sees a figure *
Who is that
* walks closer to the figure with caution and sees a fimiliar face *
D-Droite! How can this be i saw pride take you with him. How did you escape!
* notices he doesn't feel the soul link they had *
Wait you're not the real droite, are you
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Droite looks over at Phoenix.  She begins coughing up blood before slumping to the ground.

"Phoenix..." She groans.  "I should have listened to you."  She said as she grows weaker.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:32 am

* runs over to droite and tries to help her up *
Droite tell me where you are so I can help you!
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:59 am

"I am real." She mutters to Phoenix.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:10 am

/A tremor from Edmund's blasts shakes the mountain for a few moments./
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Augusto arrives here after digging his way. "Hello anyone?" he said while turning human.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:45 pm

"Hello." She said it ever so brightly, obviously faking. Strolling up behind him, acting casual, she moved towards him. "You left, so rudely. I just want to play a game. Isn't that fun? A game?"
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:52 pm

"I hate games now bye." he turned into a hawk and flew off.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:55 pm

She sighed. So bored already. And everyone was so rude. She only wanted to play games with them. After all, everyone dies eventually. Well, with a certain exception. A grin formed on her lips, as she felt others were around on the Mountain Area. "Well, let's see what we have here." She walked up, further, until she found someone. It took a second, then she figured out who it was. "Phoenix. Hey, you. How are you? Oh, right. Doesn't really matter. Say, how about a duel? Hm? Just a game. It's fun, dueling. Expecially when the stakes are so high. Increases the thrill, don't you think?" She had a smile on her face, and all she wanted to do right now was just kill someone. Unfortunately, little Augusto hightailed it out, but at least there was Phoenix. And, if that would fail, she'd have Killmatronix or Edmund to have fun with.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:08 pm

/Another tremor strikes a bit harder this time, but it's shorter than the last one./
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Darquesse turned her attention away from Phoenix, who didn't seem to care anyway, as she felt the light tremor. "Moleman must've come back. Maybe I'll get a chance to take him out this time." She sensed easily where it was coming from, and walked up to the spot, standing directly on top of the epicenter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next