Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mountain - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Mountain - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

A high rising body of land closely connected to the caves.  Some say something lies at the top.

Current Posting Order:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mountain - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:20 am

An eye opened on Darquesse's forehead.

Pride's metallic, yet whispering voice appeared.

"Ah...  So my shadows have left some black on you....  Haven't they...?"

"I would only think of this because of how much energy you were absorbing from me to stay alive...."

The eye narrowed.

"I need Nottu's ashes.  Get them for me, and power beyond your wildest imagination awaits..."
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
The Mountain - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:47 am

She chuckled a bit. "Oh my. Isn't this interesting." She rejected him, with her mind, blasting him out of her physique and creating his as shadow tendril in front of her. "I don't like it when people do something I don't want. But I like what you offer. Unfortunate for you, though, that I'm not a hired help. C.C. may have obeyed, since she's oh so nice, and oh so friendly. But I'm not C.C." Hey cold eyes wandered over the shadow tendril, as she walked past it, to observe it from more sides.

"Quite the ravishing creature, though. Such destructive force, such willpower. Such Pride. Isn't that right, Semil?" She grinned, upon dropped the sudden bomb of his real name. Only very few in the world knew their real name. And those who did, gotten their hands on unlimited power. If they'd tapped into it, they'd mostly killed themselves. Aside from Selim and her, everyone else, who'd known their real names, had gotten themselves killed. "Interesting, really. Two strongest of competitors. Used to be partners. Now, I just want to have the fun this game was intended for. So how about it? Would you be so kind as to come over, and play a little game?" The tremors were intensifying a bit, but she tried to pay them no mind.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
The Mountain - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue900/100The Mountain - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Inside the caves still, he was close to escaping, but did not know how far he was. It felt like forever, but he made good progress in 20 minutes. The blasting stops, so he can rest, stone-dust covered and tired. He eats the rest of a bread slice, possibly the last of today because he felt quite weary. A moment later, he resumes, but tries to push harder on his weary body. The first shot of increased determination to leave this place was entwined with the next Cannon. A tiny hole of light, lnch thick, triangular shone at him, hurting his eyes. Light!! Now was his chance to break free!

"Pump, Pumpkin Pumpkin, Halloween CANNON!"

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:
The Mountain - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:31 pm

She felt somewhere behind her, the ground trembling a bit. Crushing the mere shadow that represented Pride, she turned around, looking at the vague direction where it was coming from, and tried to figure out what it was. "Maybe moleman is on steroids?"
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:53 pm

* me notices extreme change in heat and goes outside the den and looks to see the forest is no longer there *
The forest is gone! I can't say gone its more like its been burned down to the ground. I'll go investigate this but before that i need to regroup with Edmund but I left out of rage and concern of droite and the fact she is here. He needs to see this.
* Engraves on the side of part of the mountain "EDMUND RETURN" and returns to the den *
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Feeling Phoenix again, she turned around, leaving whatever was gonna burst out, to bursting out, and doing w/e the hell it would want to do. She walked up to the den, and in her steps, her attention turned to the smoking remains of what once was the Jungle. "Poor animals. Must've been a real party down there, all of them dying out like that. Woulda wanted to see that."

She walked up to the den, and stood still in the entrance. "Oh, dear~ Phoenix~ You there, honey? I'm back for a little game, I promised you~" Her voice was faked to sound sweet, easily noticeable, and her dueldisk was already turned on, her deck inside.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:08 pm

An eye appears over the entire roof of the cave.  It watched as Darquesse was leaving the cave.

Its' span as wide as the tops'

"I don't appreciate being removed in that sort of way.  I have feelings too, you know...."

The eye narrows.

"Maybe only one....  But it's quite there..."

"As for your offer..?"

The eye shrinks and begins moving across all the walls, ceiling, and floor.

"As much as I appreciate the gesture, I've got other things to accomplish first..."

The eye narrows again.

"I desire to destroy some other meat before I'm going down...."

"And there's...."

His voice trails off....

"Regardless....."

A mouth appears, smirking.

"Let's save it for the very end....  Shall we....?" 
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:14 pm

"Selim. How nice of you to show up again." She sat down, in front of the shadows that formed him, examining them. "I must admit. You're quite interesting. Maybe I'll keep you around, before I'll kill you. Would seem to be a good thing to do, right?" She put her finger against the shadow, getting a bit of an odd sensation, but quite liking the fact that it was coming close to her own level of darkness.

Darquesse was nothing but an evil thing. Evil was coursing through her veins, instead of blood. Killing was her wish, instead of dying. That was her essence. Pure downright evil. Wost thing was, she had the tools to reach her goal. And seen the Hunger Games were all about killing, the public would get to see some real time action. Something, that might even involve them, if she wouldn't be stopped in time.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:18 pm

"It's funny how even I can help someone...  I guess without meaning to."

The shadows all begin moving again.  Eye spinning, mouths rotating.

"After today there will be eight contestants remaining....  Including you and I."

The shadows smile.

"Let's each take away three...  How bout' it?"

A mouth opens spanning the entire roof, creating the largest smile Pride had made since they'd began.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:24 pm

"Oh, are you by any chance offering me a gift? You want to give me three people I can have fun with? Really? Oh but how nice of you!" She stood up, swirls of her own shadow curling over the mantle she wore. A ring, on her right hand, cold metal, and plain, embedded with a single purple stone, was the cause of it. Necromancy, they called it. Playing around with the life force itself. She didn't care. It was fun using people she killed before to do what she wanted.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Is that you C.C. you sound like C.C. but you presence and look is much darker and colder than ever.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:30 pm

The eye slimmed and shadows focused on the entering man.

"That's him.....  The one with the ashes....."
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:38 pm

"Stop your whining about ashes." She walked further, up to Phoenix. "Sorry, honey. C.C.'s taking a little nap in subconsciousness. You'll have to settle with me, I'm afraid. So how about it? Play a game, shall we?"
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:42 pm

I see so prides here to Eh. Well if not in person then at least his shadows are. Because i don't know who you are since C.C. is " Sleeping " i'l just refer to you both as C.C. I'm would normally duel you but right now I have unfinished business with Pride. He has 2 things i want back and once i get those i'll be more than happy to duel you.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:46 pm

The shadows smirk.

"I suppose that's two of us that want two things...."

"I want Nottu's powers....  And I want your soul."
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:56 pm

how about we meet face to face pride so you can have the chance to get what you want.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:58 pm

The shadow smirk.

"I'm anxious to duel as well..  However, I've got my eyes on some other meat first..."

"Now, if you don't mind..."

"Au revoir.."

The shadows instantly evaporate.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:00 pm

"Hold it, hotshot. There'll be no meeting, other then us. In a duel. You want the things you claimed. Then how about we play this game with wagers. I win, Selim gets what he wants. You win, you get what you want. Seems like a fair enough offer?"
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Even if i decide to agree C.C. there is no guarantee Selim will actually give me what i desire.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:08 pm

The eye opens, rage fills the voice speaking.

"HOW DARE YOU THINK SUCH A VILE THING!"

The cave shaking, rocks falling.

"I'M A LOT OF THINGS, BOTH WONDERFUL AND AWFUL, BUT I AM A MAN OF MY WORD....."
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:12 pm

"You're a 10 year-old kid using shadows. I think I made my point." She turned back to Phoenix. "And, I'll make sure he will. Oh, right. If I lose, I die. Well, I'll be past caring, by then. So, you'll just have to give him a real hard kick, or just insult his intelligence again, I reckon. I mean, it worked this time."
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:14 pm

**Eyes glaring...**

"Appearances rarely shed the whole truth...  But I suppose that goes along with many people on this isle."
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Heh i will accept but i do have a condition or two for the battle.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:24 pm

"Oh, we laying down conditions now? Makes it all the more exciting. Do tell, dear."
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:29 pm

I decided to make this fun for all of us. Lets have a double battle. You and Pride vs Me and my partner. Winner takes all. Pride gets Nottu's body and my soul and if you want C.C. you could even take my deck and my partners deck, assuming you guys win. If my team wins I get nottus soul back and i get droite back alive and in perfect condition and my partner can get the decks if he wants. I think its a good idea. The game ends faster, pride has a chance at gaining what he wants with a lower risk, and either way we each have a chance of getting something that can benifit us. Also the battle will be done on the mountain summit. What do you say, do you accept?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next