Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mountain - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Mountain - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

A high rising body of land closely connected to the caves.  Some say something lies at the top.

Current Posting Order:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:
The Mountain - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:19 pm

"You're wrong.. C.C.. I will not deny that I took part in this games creation, but I will tell you that I'm just a victim as the rest of you.." She said.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:28 pm

"I'm fine. . . " Vevay glared at the young man who stood in front of her. 

That was the one thing she liked about her bandages. No one could see in them but she could see out. It was how she got by for glaring at someone, rolling her eyes, or staring when she says she's not. She brushed her pants that got some dirt on them. Just something to kill the awkward silence. 

"So, you wanna get back at her for kicking you down the mountain? She's right up there. Go get her." Vevay grinned slightly.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:22 pm

I would normally but i think C.C. would get more out of droite than i would, and i could always get her back later. But while we are here why don't you tell me about yourself. You are the contestant i know the least about. All ik about you is your name and apparently you are a demon. Which helps me understand why your presence is somewhat familiar. Its almost as dark as the presence of Hades.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:39 pm

"I'm not a demon. I was cursed by a demon that works for the devil Mephistopheles. I have been cursed since I was just a child. That's all you need to know. But, once I die, you won't get my soul. My soul belong to the eighth devil himself." Vevay crossed her arms over her chest looking over the view of the land. "You can beat, C.C. Just go up there and challenge her. The worst that can happen is she kills you."
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:43 pm

"Wrong? Well. That picture kinda showed your face, you know. And, besides. You got out pretty lucky here. Out of all contestants, you got revived. Must be very well planned."
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:48 pm

"So..? One picture has made up your mind without hearing everything?"  Droite sounds frustrated. 

Razor Sharp Morpho Butterfly Wings began cutting through Droite's metal prison.

The Morphos danced about cutting the metal to shreds freeing Droite from
Her containment.  The butterflies then danced around her.  Her face was solemn and full of regret.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:17 pm

She looked at her. "Well. What proof do you have against it then? I mean, what can you show me, to convince me, that you actually are telling me the truth?"
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:21 am

I see so your soul belongs to the Devil. That sort of makes sense now. Why don't you duel C.C. As a guy I would love to watch a chick fight.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:48 am

Droite looks at C.C.

"There is nothing I can do to prove my word.. I was set up from the start.."
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:53 am

A laugh came from Vevay. Not an evil sounding laugh but one that was highly amused. She shook her head and looked at Phoenix then back at the scenery. 

"A chick fight huh? I don't fight fairly. I usually do what I can to win. It's what I have done for fourteen years of my life." Vevay looked back at Phoenix. "So tell me, are you afraid to duel those two up there?"
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:18 am

I'm not afraid to duel them What i'm not afraid to lose but i am afraid of what will happen if i lose. If I lose i won't be able complete my mission and i won't be able to keep my promise.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:09 am

C.C. looked sideways to Droite. "Set up? By Whom, then? Couldn't have been Pride. Look at what happened to him." She revealed the soul of the Homonculus. An odd thought crossed her mind Two more to go.

[OOC: The idea, which I'd love to have going here, is that Phoenix and Vevay duel. Whoever survives, goes up to C.C., and she by then knows Droite was set up. The winner of that first duel then duels C.C., because C.C. will try to protect Droite. And whoever wins, will be crowned winner of the entire thing, since that'll be the final battle anyway. Pride was ok with that. I unno if you two like it either.]
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Droite looked at the sky, "The master of this Seal.." She said softly.

Droite cried out in pain again, falling to her knees.

Her palms against the ground and her head facing down.

"The... The master of.... This seal."  She muttered through heavy breathes.

At that moment, greenish lights could be seen from the ground, as The Seal of Orichalcos traced its Unicursal Hexagram across the entire arena.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:15 am

C.C. looked at it. She'd seen it before. She'd gone through that whole deal before. She knew, all too well, who Droite was referring to. And no whtat she mentioned it, it made sense. A lot. Kneeling next to the girl, she used her mental abilities, to block the Seal out, while wrapping her arms around Droite, hugging her. "Shh. It's ok. I know, it wasn't your fault, now. Take it easy."
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:46 am

For once in her life, Droite was at comfort.  

Her body and mind exhausted she collapses and falls unconscious.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:27 am

A bit of her motherly instincts coming up, which she never had, she dragged Droite back in the tin can, through the opening she'd made, to have it function as a safe place, instead of a prison, this time. She knew, that both Vevay and Phoenix were after Droite. And convincing them was not an option. They wouldn't believe her. So there was one last option. Take them out.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:37 am

Vevay sighed a bit before her pale hand went through her bangs that were framing her face. She quickly tucked them behind her ear. There stood someone who she knew she had to take down. She felt the deck in her pocket, duel disk in her bag. She didn't want to duel. 

"You know, it's just you, myself, and her. We, each have a thirty-three point three percent at this challenge. Then fifty, then, victor." Her arms crossed over her chest. "I take it you don't want to duel for the mere fact that there is a possibility that you may lose?"
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Putting Droite down on a rock, C.C.gave her a little kiss on her forehead. "You stay here. You'll be fine. If anything happens, just call me back." She then turned around, and walked to the ridge of which she'd sent Phoenix down, looking down the slope of the Mountain. Below her, a good amount of yards away, Phoenix and Vevay were standing, faced towards each other. Without doubt, planning how to kill Droite. None of them knew the truth. None of them would care. Or believe them. 

Having made her acquaintance with Dartz before, C.C. knew all about the mans immense desire to gather souls. For what, she didn't know, but she knew he was doing that. And, since lately the duelists who carried the Seal of Orichalcos had been losing a lot, apparently, he'd found himself a new manner. But she wouldn't let him get away with it. First things first, she had to get out of here. Droite counted as a lost person. But being revived, the girl was incredibly lucky. So, Droite, and herself, if she managed, would get out of here. That was plan 1. After that, they'll have to figure out how to go from there. But winning this first.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:00 pm

I don't want to duel
* looks up at C.C. *
However if i'm going to die regardless i would rather die fighting her. Well I guess enjoy the show while you can cause this may be the last time you ever see a phoenix's fire ever again.
* goes back to the part of the mountain where C.C. and Droite is and looks at C.C. *
Before i duel you I wanna ask droite this one question.
* Looks at Droite *
Are you responsible for the game and if you are why did you do it and if not who is?
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:29 pm

C.C. walked over to Phoenix, shoving him back. "You leave her alone. There's nothing you have to say to her, and she doesn't have to explain anything to you. Over my dead body, you'll get to her."
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Droite staggered off the rock onto her feet.

Looking at Phoenix, she replies "Yes and no.." She said solemnly.

The orichalcos seal appeared on her forehead as she pulled out a card, "But none of it matters anymore."

Droite held up the card, The Seal of Orichalcos.  The card lit up, and released an eerie teal colored light.

The Orichalcos glyphs circled around C.C. And Phoenix. As the orichalcos traced its hexagram inside the ring.   Locking C.C. And phoenix inside the seal.

"It all ends for you here... Phoenix." She said sternly
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:37 pm

that seal!!!!!!
* notices he's surrounded *
Well looks like i'm going to die Today.
* gets out duel disk *
Sorry Pride looks like i'm not going to be able to revive you.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:12 pm

While dueling agaisnt Phoenix, which seemed to go to both sides, she gave Droite a look. The same. Weak, and mesmerized by the Seal. She had nothing to do with this. None of them had anything to do with this. Looking back at the duel at hand, Phoenix's turn. "Well ... For what it's worth. It wasn;t Pride's fault. Nor was it Droite's fault. And it still isn't. We're alll set up by someone. But, I'm sure, that Drote can do a better explanation. After all. She's not dead." She put her hand on the Deck, signing she gave up. "It's over, Phoenix. One last fight." 

The Seal closed in around her, the symbols all glowing brightly, as her own Sigil on her forehead was glowing as well. Her power was rejecting the Seal, but, she herself wanted it to work. She'd gone through hell, for the past ages. Finally, it'd end. "Sorry, it was all in vain, Pride. Sorry, Reaper. Nottu. TC. Everyone ... " The Seal closed her in entirely, and a green bolt shot up into the sky, then fading away, as C.C.'s finally resting body dropped on the ground, her Burei still on her Duel Disc.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:39 pm

* shocked at C.C. actions *
Why C.C., why did you do that.
* still abit scared from the duel *
If it wasn't for the mountains I surely would have been dead long ago.
* looks at droite *
Droite I wanna know where you got that card from and why you used it on us. You realize what that card came from and what its made for don't you?
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:43 pm

Droite was confident in C.C's victory

"C.C..." Droite watched in horror as her soul was torn from her.

Droite looks at The Seal of Orichalcos in her hand.

Staring blankly at it, tears welled up in her eyes, and began streaming down her face.

"You idiot..." She muttered, "Why'd you give up.." Tears still rolling down her face, and falling on the card in her hand.

"But... You're finally free from your pain." She said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next