Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mountain - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Mountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

A high rising body of land closely connected to the caves.  Some say something lies at the top.

Current Posting Order:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:15 am

* notices the eye and knows its prides but ignores it *
Right now no one can return to where they are from until the game ends. Right now we are on and island and you are inside the dragons den. You can stay here if you want. I am curious however about what you can do for nottu.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:
The Mountain - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:17 am

Droite stands up.  Brushing off her white skirt and jacket.  

She steadily walks from behind phoenix, fixing her gaze on the one who calls himself Edmund. 

"There's nothing you can do for him.. He's nothing more than a hallow shell.." She says coldly
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mountain - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:27 am

A single tendril started slithering its way across the cave's floor.

It creeps along through and around the group of 3 living, towards Nottu's corpse.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
The Mountain - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue900/100The Mountain - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:32 am

"Thank you for the invitation." Edmund comes to sit by the three of them. "Don't worry about my face, i won't bite you. Probably." As soon as he sits, the girl stands. "I said I'll help you if you help me. Even if it goes deep into unsurvivable territories to get him back, I'll try. And what's this about a game? If it involves heavy weight lifting or other things a light build like mine cant do, I can't play along." He took off his cape and set it next to himself.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:34 am

* sees the tendril and surrounds nottu's body with a ring of fire *
Don't go anywhere near that body pride.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
The Mountain - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue900/100The Mountain - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:38 am

In surprise, Edmund grabs his cape as flames lick the oval area around the wizard. "Who are you talking to? Why are you lighting him on fire?!?" Edmund got up from the tough floor.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
The Mountain - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:40 am

Droite focuses her attention on Pride.
"Pride," She says coldy, "Give Augusto this message: 'I'm coming for you, Traitor.'"
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:42 am

The a smile appears and a hush voice begins speaking.

"Can you blame him?  He had no other place to go...."

The shadows creep ever closer towards Nottu's body.  Swarming around it like a pool of leaches, waiting to bite.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:43 am

Why are you here pride and why don't you just come here in person!
* me gets slighty angry and eyes turn red *
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:47 am

All the eyes glare at Phoenix.  You here a soft gritting of the teeth.

"Unfortunately for me, I'm currently too far away for you all to rea....."

He stops mid-sentence.....

"Actually.....  I'm just below...  Granted a few hundred feet below you, but below you."

"As for why I'm here.....?  Just for my own pleasure I suppose.  I'm wanting to know what everyone's up to...  Is that too much....?"

A single sickle of pride's creeps towards Nottu's body and touches it...

Nothing happens and the shadows all smile.

Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:51 am

"I don't like this. Whatever is after him, I'll destroy it." With this, he says the incantation for a shield over Nottu, in the shape of a pumpkin, translucent, glowy after the sickle touches him. "Guys, you might want to get back, this needs a bit of distance if you want to be safe." He looks at the wall of eyes and the sickle.

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:53 am

*pays very close attention to nottu's body and prides shadows *
What do you want with nottu's body Pride. His body could possible have no use to you.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:59 am

"Oh, can't it...?"

The pool circles the body.

There's a soft cracking noise as the teeth begin grinding against the shield.

"To think....  That so much power dwells within just his soul...  That so much power could be found in just his body...."

There's a loud breaking noise.  The shield breaks.

"But combined.....?"

The shadows all smirk.

Several sickles at this point are holding up Nottu's body.  There's a soft squealing noise and some shadows pour inside Nottu through his mouth.

The body fall to the ground.

It gets up again without any shadow strings this time.

His head is down.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:03 am

Droite analyzes the situation.  at the moment her right flashes and changes to the deep turquoisecolor and the blue butterfly tattoo like marking shimmers into existence around the same eye.

She looks around.  She smirks and starts walking deeper into the cavern.

Leaving the others behind her to bicker,  only one thing was on her mind at the moment... Bringing Augusto to Justice...
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:05 am

* me sees nottu's body and gets angry at pride *
Pride release control of nottu!
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:08 am

Nottu's head lifts up.

The Mountain - Page 5 PrideAl

Eyes fill his sockets and mouth.

His voice...  Pride's.

"You'll find that even as a shell, Nottu can provide much power."

Nottu's body snaps its' fingers and his hand begins glowing a purple black.

"Plus with my shadow manipulation..?"

The eye and mouths inside Nottu all smile.

"He'll make the perfect container...."
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:12 am

* me creates blue flames that appears above nottus body *
Lets so you use a container that turned into ash
* Flames fall down on nottu and starts turning his body into ash *
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:16 am

There's a loud scream..  Almost like dying birds.

Yet...  Then there's laughter....

The Voice begins screaming.

"WHETHER YOU REALIZE IT OR NOT, I AM GETTING MY HANDS ON THIS BODY!  AND I WILL USE HIS POWERS FOR MY OWN BENEFIT."

The laughter resumes and the body falls apart.

Pride's shadows evaporate.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:20 am

* me infuses my power and dna into nottus ashes and puts them into a container with a magical seal *
You're gonna have to kill me 1st to get his body.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:20 am

Droite conitnues walking in the caverns.  "So the Mountains are filled with all sorta of tunnles and caves.." 

She walks deeper and deeper.  She no longer sees nor hears the others. 

She glances back, "I've put some good distance between us... besides.. with this labyrinth of tunnles, they won't be able to find me." She says to herself reassuringly. 

"but.." Her turquoise eye and the blue butterfly tattoo flashes and glows brightly for an instance before dimming back down "I will be able to navigate these tunnles easily, and will be able to see everything.."  She says as she descends deeper into the darkness.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:25 am

"The-The hell was that?!? First he changes into a freaky demon, then ash? Now we'll never save him. Nice going. Know a place to scatter those?" Edmund starts to reattach his cape as the girl walks by. He ignores her.

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:27 am

You don't know how i brought droite to life do you. She also died in this game but i needed to turn her into ash to revive her. The only difference this time is that i don't have his soul, pride does. I need his soul back in order to revive nottu. Speaking of Droite i don't see her anywhere. She's in no condition to move around especially since she just got revived and her body needs to rest up before she should be doing anything.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:34 am

"I just saw her walk off somewhere. Didn't really see any passages on my way here, maybe she's out for air."  Edmund makes sure he has everything as the shadows were his only thoughts at the time. They could pick pocket anything from him without notice. He gets up and pulls out the blank cards, now blurry instead of pure white.

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:35 am

You see Edmund a soul returning to a dead body and comming alive again isn't normal especially for a humans case. The revival technique i used breaks the human cycle and sort of gives them the abilities of a phoenix. However a change like that requires the revived body 3 days of rest. If Droite doesn't take it easy her body will give out. If all she did was walk around and live a normal life than thats one thing but droite isn't the type of person just to live a " normal " life and knowing her shes going after Aj and Pride. She doesn't have the strength or the endurance to do that right now.

Last edited by Phoenixofpain on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:39 am

He looks away from the blurred cards. "I'll let you know, I'm not human. Not fully, anyways. And I should get... Droite, is it? If she needs to rest I'll get her back soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next