Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who is the best main character (poll)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

who is the best main character
yugi
who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 2agw9kx_th38%who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 38% [ 8 ]
jaden
who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 2agw9kx_th38%who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 38% [ 8 ]
yusei
who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 2agw9kx_th14%who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 14% [ 3 ]
yuma
who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 2agw9kx_th10%who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:18 am

First topic message reminder :

the title says it all
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:41 am

... the guy in a YU-GI-OH series turned into a freaken super saiyan! I am sorry but that makes so much fun of my childhood haha. plust it made absolutely no sense to me.

And valkoor i believe the actual summon is called an exceed summon where as the monster is called an Xyz monster. Xyz is pronounced ex-why-zee if i am not mistaken. Someone correct me if i am wrong
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:01 am

i agree with lever, and i gave him a sliver of a chance by actuallt putting him on the list of options, at first i wasnt going to
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:02 am

but it is pronounced iks zees
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:09 am

... then why even not put an e in there, and instead make it an attempt of a word with no vowel nor a y that goes at the end... I don't get yugioh sometimes -_-
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:10 am

neither do i, *cough cough* victory dragon *caugh*
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:39 am

lol victory dragon! OH LOOK I WON THE MATCH
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:19 am

Its pronounced [Ex-zee] actually. Which sounds close to Exceed.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:22 am

ok but the monster name is pronounced ex-why-zee right?
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:26 am

No no, that's what i was talking about. The cards are called [Ex-zee] monsters. Idk how to pronounce the show.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:34 am

oh wait nvm i think i get it, its an Xyz summon and an xyz monster... you can see where i got confused though right?
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:38 am

I can. Its stupid if you ask me. Just call it a damn Exceed Monster.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:01 am

Lol okey dokey
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:10 am

As for the show title, I think it's pronounced Zexal (Zay-yall) But not sure.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:12 am

watch the finale... i just checked and i am pretty freaken sure they pronounced it zex-uhl, not zay-yall
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:16 am

Like I said, idk. I won't watch it nor read it. One of my British friends pronounced it that way and I went with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is the best main character (poll)   who is the best main character (poll) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

who is the best main character (poll)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2