Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poll for the People: Mod Choices

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Poll for the People: Mod Choices Left_bar_bleue84/84Poll for the People: Mod Choices Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Poll for the People: Mod Choices Empty
PostSubject: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:56 am

Its hard to make a Poll for Two choices...So Post here for your TWO Choices for the Moderator spot. I want to see how the academy feels about it.

The Candidates
MADA MADA DANE
Blazer Slater
Vetrix (TC)
Pride the Arrogant
Princess Bubblegum
Gkamall
Twiddget
Ryuk

Please Post two different choices from the list. Yes you can vote for yourself. *Looks slowly towards Twiddget*
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Poll for the People: Mod Choices Left_bar_bleue0/0Poll for the People: Mod Choices Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:58 am

I'll vote for Vetrix and myself...
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:59 am

I vote for twiddy and maxxie

Last edited by Twiddget on Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:59 am

Twiddy and Blazer.
Back to top Go down

Teanutty

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:00 am

Voting for Twiddy for obvs reasons and Princess Bubblegum.

Bcus Bubbline is my OTP.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Poll for the People: Mod Choices Left_bar_bleue100/100Poll for the People: Mod Choices Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:02 am

Myself and TC.
Back to top Go down

Netoow

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:41 am

I'll vote for TC and Blazer.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Poll for the People: Mod Choices Left_bar_bleue100/100Poll for the People: Mod Choices Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:46 am

Thanks for the vote, Netoow. It's very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:42 am

Thanks for the vote teanutty I really appreciate it. As mush as I want to be mid I am not going be greedy. So I vote or blazer and TC.
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Wait, when did this become a democracy? Nottu, don't you think, at this point that this Mod position has turned from a decision of the 'most fitting' to a popularity contest? Perhaps this shuld be lleft for the staff to decide...

Translation of the Above : Twiddget and Twiddy. Oh, and if I can get more vote in... Twidget Henry Anderson, Twid, Twiddgeet the Prezideent...And Blazer.

#Twid4Mod #Twid4Prez
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:45 pm

I have to agree with Frost here.   I mean, I see some pretty random people being voted for, and most of them would not be adequate mods.  Honestly, I would not vote for anyone on this ballet, except maybe Pride, for he is the only one who submitted an acceptable applications, besides Blazer.  However, (not to sound insulting) someone who is in Slifer Red, and is not there to just be funny (there are a few people here who are better than Slifer, just choose to stay in Slifer) should not really be a part of the staff of a duel academy meant to help members improve at Yu-Gi-Oh.  

Now, I know I am the one who said we need mods, but not so desperately that we force two mods onto the staff who are not adequate for the position.  You may want to hold off on choosing new mods, except, like I said, Pride (though, granted, I am not too active anymore, thus I do not know if his personality is suitable for the position).  This is just my take on the situation.  I mean, you are walking into a troll-trap, that will end with the biggest troll on ODA, (Twiddget) becoming part of the staff that is meant to stop trolls, and a (not to be mean) bad player becoming a part of the staff meant to make members get better. (Vetrix and/or Blazer Slater).

I apologize for saying it so bluntly, and I know I sound like a complete asshole, but it needed to be said.  Apologies in advance, and 'I don't give a fucks' to those who do not want to accept my apologies.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:04 pm

I agree with evil on this one. Because picking some one who is adequate for the job is the right way to do so. Not in a popularity contest. As Evil said, that he wouldn't pick anyone from this list because most are inadequate. So in this case I won't worry about trying to become a mod. Thanks for the words of wisdom Evil. P.S. I'm not being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Well i vote for pride and gk. They seem to have the most experience with this Razz i think they would be fine mods also evil is right but now that just makes me want to get back into ra.

Last edited by Vetrix on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to add something 8))
Back to top Go down

MADA MADA DANE

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:57 pm

though to what evil said about being in slifer; the main problem is that we start in slifer now and we cannot get out without lesson or battle arena duels, so i see it wrong to say someone is inadequate  because u dont know them because the people that are saying that most of the people on the list are inadequate are the people that are least active so i think that people shouldnt be too quick to judge because then eventually that judgement falls upon themselves

also if i had to vote it would be pride and tc because they are both active and pride is the most qualified plus tc is very active and doesnt troll
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Blazer and TC
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:04 pm

well this turned out to be interesting evil has always been the pragmatic one.. 

my votes

Pride
TC

Oh and one more thing poll options/multiple choice? because opinions change as soon as people see there friends voting for someone else and the people who deserve them dont get them
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Eh kira i think you and holmes should have chosen blazer over me
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Mada, you defeat your own point.  To get out of Slifer, you must participate in the academy... so, to be a Mod, you should participate in the academy as well, should you not? So if someone's excuse for being in red is that they have to do lessons, and doing lessons is participating in the academy, should that person have modship?  Believe me when I say, I know what I am talking about.  Most of you new guys don't know me, but ask the veterans here.
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:20 pm

oh i probably should have... but oh well its to late now it wouldnt be fair if i changed it now would it? u will just have to live with it my friend..
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Blazer definetly deserves the mod position. We've talked about it before, she's also been after it for a while. I also agree with what Rosey said. So as staff, am voting for blazer ... and twiddget.
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:03 pm

tbh im not voting for anyone heres my reason the whole twid4mod thing drove me away if peopel are gonna act like this and not tr to see if he has the qualities to be a mod to handly situations in a manor that is apporpriat. Tc ik he is active but as evil said its fro people to learn tc still has a lot to learn about being a leader when its needed. Blazer she can be a good mod but idk if she is truly ready for that type of position. If blazer and prides appilcations were the most appealing then vote for those who made good reasons to be a mod
Back to top Go down

awsome35

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:21 pm

pride and twid
Back to top Go down

MADA MADA DANE

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:07 pm

to respond to what evil said; it is not that i am complaining about being slifer it is that i havent had the chance to get out of slifer just yet so how can u judge me without me having a complete chance. so how is it that u think u are above me just because u are obelisk and dont say that u dont have that arrogant demeanor because u are blue because we know u do since u called slifers inadequate. so all i ask of u is to not judge people because it wont be long until people start to judge u, and i promise u its not fun
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Poll for the People: Mod Choices Left_bar_bleue0/0Poll for the People: Mod Choices Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:43 pm

Several of the other candidates have had time to progress though, Holmes.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:17 pm

Thanks for calling me a bad player, Evil.

But, I don't know if you know that I have been trying to strive to become a better player. I have started using synchros and xyz's to better myself. So I'm not in Ra or Obelisk. Are you degrading me because of the stupid color of a dorm I'm in? Seriously?

I have wanted to be a mod for quite some time now and that's why I shoved my OCD and old ways to the side and started having people help me on working on better decks to become a better play, to get into a better dorm so I could stop being a "bad player". You don't have to give any fucks for this but I thought it should be mentioned.

Oh and just to add to my argument, I have been wanting to get tested but how can I get tested when my husband is the only one online and he ISN'T ALLOWED to test me. How fair is that to me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll for the People: Mod Choices

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next