Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signers vs Dark Signers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ivan-san

Lucian

Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

If anybody has seen the 5Ds episodes of Yugioh, then they would know that during the first season, the main antagonists were Dark Signers. This was a battle between light and dark, good and evil. The idea is that each 500000 years or so, the Signers and Dark Signers are revived to fight again. This is a never-ending cycle. I had an idea to bring these similar battles to ODA. Each person competing will decide whether to be a Signer or Dark Signer, and will also decide on a Signer Dragon or Earthbound Immortal depending on their first decision. Each team will receive a certain number of teammates depending on the number of Signer Dragons and Earthbound Immortals that existed throughout the 5Ds anime.

Story: 50000000000 (some random number) years after the original battles of the Signers and Dark Signers, Signers and Dark Signers are revived within the souls of the duelists here at ODA. Each of you must determine whether you are a Signer or Dark Signer. This will impact which deck you use for the duration of the battles, and which ace monster you will own...

Signed up:

Life Stream Dragon - MK
Stardust Dragon - Ivan-san
Red Dragon Archfiend - DeadLockx

Chacu Challhua - Rafael

Last edited by Ivan-san on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:17 am

Rafael wrote:
lol kay. duel for cusillu

No duel, I was here first Very Happy .

Again, Uru is still sitting right over there.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:19 am

So.... yes to tournament >.> ?
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:24 am

you weren't first though -_- we dueled in a match waaaaaay before you posted. but he didn't post. so i'm solving this in a duel for it. take it or leave it
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:28 am

I think the whole reason it fell apart last time was because it was a role play. People tend to just give up on roleplays after awhile on here >.> If we just did it like a legit tournament where one side faces the other I think that'll be cute .-. If we're gonna do this though I don't think Quasar and Red Nova should be allowed. I never watched the anime too intensely tbh so I don't even know all of the dragon people or their dragons ;-; If someone could update me on that it would help for making the roster :0
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:30 am

Rafael wrote:
you weren't first though -_- we dueled in a match waaaaaay before you posted. but he didn't post. so i'm solving this in a duel for it. take it or leave it

No duel Razz besides master weevil has not yet to post. And I did post first Sad
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:41 am

Yuya wrote:
Rafael wrote:

No duel Razz besides master weevil has not yet to post. And I did post first Sad

Stop bickering you two >.>
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:07 am

Aish fluff write up a legitimate topic.
Here's ur image:
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090804004834/yugioh/images/a/ae/Signers_face_Dark_Signers.jpg
Tcg only, match.
Just to make it feel more realistic...
Conditions:
Dark signers must shuffle in the last card in their hand drawn during their first turn (6th drawn card) and replace it with a field spell.
The field spell cannot be removed from the field and another field spell cannot be activated over it.
Signers cannot summon synchro monsters that require a dark tuner.
Dark signers can only synchro summon monsters that require a dark tuner.
Dark signers must run atleast 1 copy of their monster in the maindeck while signers must run atleast 3 of their own (Extra deck cards don't dead draw).
Decks must revolve around the respected monsters, example:
Using e drags with veilers and saying ur monster is stardust is a NO
Using morphtronics and equips with powertool as ur dragon is a YES
If your monster is stardust, red dragon, power tool ur expected to run the support cards for those monsters (Red Screen, Red Dragon Vase etc.)
In addition to the current tcg banlist:
Stardust dragon and shooting quasar dragon are banned Neutral
summon breaker, catapult zone, gates of dark world, secret village of the spellcasters, malefic world, brain research lab,clock tower prison, and fusion gate are banned >_>

I'll edit your post if you miss anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:18 am

I'll make the topic in a few days then. That's a good way to start at least. Thanks L n_n
Back to top Go down

MK.

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:36 pm

Rafael it isn't Power tool dragon. I need to summon Life stream dragon which is harder. Also you only give Handicap to darkers. And it only becomes easier for you. The fact that you can always just add a field spell is too hard for us. You can just add the one that you tribute points and can special summon an EI. Either give us some handicap or reduce yours.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:37 pm

that wasn't my idea. bitch about it to Penis
Back to top Go down

MK.

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Oops thought you wrote dat. Also PENIS you should ban XYZ. Only synchro allowed.
Also, Dark signers can only run their earthbound and no more. We can't have any other signer dragons in our extra and neither can you. (Black rose and sturdust)
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:48 pm

Yeah and why is stardust dragon banned?
Back to top Go down

MK.

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:49 pm

Because you don't use stardust you use red dragon archfiend. Stardust is Ivans
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:52 pm

I kno but how will he use it? If it's banned -.-
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:54 pm

simply; he wont use it
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Well he's a signer and one of the signer dragons is stardust dragon it's kind of his thing to run stardust
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:01 pm

not if it is forbidden, it isn't
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:05 pm

all i'm saying is 5 signers 5 dragons life stream,stardust,red archfiend,ancient fairy,balck rose and if you ban stardust it will be 4 signers -.-
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:07 pm

If Xyzs are allowed, I'd like to join the dark signers with Ccapac Apu
Back to top Go down

MK.

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:08 pm

WE AREN'T BANNING STARDUST. It's already taken. Ivan uses stardust. You forgot blackwinged dragon
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:14 pm

erm no? THERE IS 6 SIGNERS!!!
Back to top Go down

MK.

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Nope 6. Also I don't mind running Morphs. But if we have to use signer decks why don't u use the deck dark signers have? http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Signers
Infernity, fortune lady, inti/quilla, reptilianne?
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:23 pm

he isn't saying "use character decks". use support cards. earthbounds also do have support cards. and i typed 6

EDIT: most of 5ds characters don't have enough cards in their ground decks. so yeah. character decks impossible.
Back to top Go down

MK.

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:47 pm

But you can still make a deck out of infernity and fortune ladies as much as I can make a deck out of morphtronics, can't you?
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:50 pm

Dibs on Uru.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Signers vs Dark Signers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next