Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bravely Default Discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Bravely Default Discussion.  Left_bar_bleue100/100Bravely Default Discussion.  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Bravely Default Discussion.  Empty
PostSubject: Bravely Default Discussion.    Bravely Default Discussion.  EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Ok well I've just recently gotten to chapter 5 in the game, where you basically have to go re fight every boss. And heres my analysis of the game itself.

There was a HUGE amount of hype along side this game. People told me it was better than FFV (Which is a great game like O_O..) And while i don't REALLY think it's better than FF5 it's on par with it I'd say.

It's really like a spiritual brother at arm with FF5 to be honest. But I'm not entirely sure I'd call this game better than most of the final fantasy series. Especially the earlier installments of the FF series were so perfectly done it's mind blowing.

That said. Bravely default got BACK to those roots. Which gives it an A+ in my book. It did a great job of being simple and to the point in getting back to how an RPG should be in both story as well as game play. So all in all I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY with the play through so far, and I intend to play through AGAIN on hard mode (Went on normal this time around, no walkthroughs and such.)

That also explains where i've been haha. Sorry guys any of you who do play RPGS im sure you know we RPGers have an instinctual time of year where we must simply replay every RPG from our childhood. Well, so far I've beaten Chrono trigger, FF5, currently playing FF7 and just picked up Bravely Default. So sorry for my lack of presence, games took my soul -Zombie Face.-

Anyway last thing. If anyone else plays this game... give me your friend code so we can has each other available to summon? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Bravely Default Discussion.  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Bravely Default Discussion.  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default Discussion.    Bravely Default Discussion.  EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:59 pm

i used to play some rpg's (Back in the good old days where i had time to aswell as a few RTS ones) but i may check this one out what console is it for!
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Bravely Default Discussion.  Left_bar_bleue100/100Bravely Default Discussion.  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default Discussion.    Bravely Default Discussion.  EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:39 am

Its for 3ds which i know not alot of people have Sad

GREAT game though. I'm at the last chapter now and there was a HUGE plot twist lol. Anyway if you did have the chance i recommend it. (Also, Final Fantasy 5 which you can get on an emulator for Super Nes or Game Boy Advance. Its like the spiritual predecessor to Bravely Default so ya. I recommend it as well.)

As for myself I'm kinda an RPG junkie O_O another games pail in comparison in my eyes. XD (Genres that is.)
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default Discussion.    Bravely Default Discussion.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bravely Default Discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1