Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread Left_bar_bleue100/100Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:37 am

The french version of sieze the day. gotta love the good doctor. Tenth is my favorite
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread Left_bar_bleue100/100Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:37 am

OMG A DOCTOR WHO CONVERSATION! :O *faints*

Tom Baker aka the 4th is like the best Doctor evvaaaa!
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:48 pm

I do tend to agree with you DarkSoul. Tom baker is AMAZING. However, personally I like to keep Classic Who and New Who separate. Not in terms of story but in terms of appreciation. Now that said, my favorite in New Who is by far Matt Smith. Some may disagree, but I find his Peter Pan-ish style of never growing up just amazing. And then very few could disagree that WHEN HE WANTS TO o-o.... Matt Smith can still give that good old Doctor stare down that reminds me of David Tennant (Number 10...sort of.)

But Doctors aside. When do I test for this thing o-o?
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:46 am

First off David Tennant has way better acting chops than smith. Plus Tennant and Simms have the best back and forth as Doctor And Master.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:07 am

It's a controversy of course, on the Doctor I mean. Everyone has their own favorite, and I LOVE Tennant. He's a great actor, just I tend to enjoy Matt Smith more, but again it boils down to personal preference.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:49 am

For me, i like tennant because his anger was a bit more subtle, ya know? With Matt, his anger is too....forward.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:54 am

Hmm. Yea I often times compare Matts anger with David's, but I have always given credit to David Tennant for basically making that "Angry Look," a staple in New Who. So I understand completely.

Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:45 am

i gotta watch the 50th special. Matt and David share the screen for a bit. You know who goes severely underrated in The Master role? Simms. By far my favorite Master.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:19 am

Dude what the heck O_O you haven't watch the day of the Doctor? It. Changes. Everything. Notice the period. It is a MUST see bro, other wise you are missing like a HUGE point in the story.

Regardless, ima take this moment to suggest we move this conversation. Lol, to another thread such as my room or yours, or make a new topic about it in Off Topic, cuz Spamming a team thread is not nice. :p
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:14 pm

True. On both points. I keep hearing about the change. No spoilers. I've been avoiding anything about it till i see it. Just gotta find it online.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:15 pm

Made you guys a separate thread. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:05 pm

YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU SHOW MY LOVE TO EVERYONE! god she's so hot. She's the future mother of my children.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread Left_bar_bleue84/84Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:39 pm

*Ahem*

First Point: I do not find it fair or even just to try and say who was the "best" Doctor. Each regeneration offered us something new, something different and we love them all equally, considering they're all the same person.

Second Point: As Vent said, go watch The Day of the Doctor. It is absolutely phenomenal and will change your views on the Who Universe.

With those said, has anyone seen my fez?
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Nottu, I was actually going to make a similar point. Let's take one of the LEAST popular Doctors, Christopher Eccleston.

I've heard a lot of bad about him, that he is too dry, and that hes not as good an actor as the others. I disagree, he simply had to play a different role, Like you said Nottu, bringing something unique to his part of the story.

Personally, I LOVE Eccleston because of the pain he portrays. Think about it, this is a Doctor who JUST got out of the Time War. He basically slaughtered 2 entire races one being his own. Give the guy a break if he isn't all sunshine and Roses (Yes, pun intended there XD) Another thing. Go re watch his season. Often times he is literally doing NOTHING. Just, sort of in Zen Mode, standing there waiting for the right moment to speak or act. And yet.... the attention is ALWAYS on him.

The unpopular Doctor most likely wouldn't care that we find him unappealing either. Unlike the other incarnations. He did not WANT a companion, instead Rose just sort of kept bumping into him.

All in all, I like the pain and sorrow he brings to the story. He's a stony character, and a bit stagnant but without Eccleston the Doctor would not be who he is today.

So yea, I would not go as far as to say it's unfair to name a personal favorite. Maybe to try to say who is literally the best, but I believe we all have our favorite doctor somewhere inside. But they all play their role, and they do it well.

Now all we have to do it get ready to cry when smith dies... and then transition from hating the new guy, to never wanting him to go either.

Happy Whoing fellas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread Left_bar_bleue84/84Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Actually, Doctor #6 is the most unpopular one (or is it 7?) The one with the umbrella and all the rainbow attire.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:21 pm

True, I seem to have saved myself this future humiliation by phrasing my words oh so carefully as "one of the least" :p

But yea I forgot about that doctor because I haven't gotten to him in the Classic Who yet. I'm watching the First Doctor and the Fourth currently and I've seen the movie.

And it's 6 I think. 7 is the guy whos partner was Ace, and who gets shot during a gang fight in the movie and regenerates into Paul Mcgann. I'm actually looking forward to number 7 season O_o he seems like the Doctors most naughty incarnation XD
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:22 pm

He's a lot of fun no doubt.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:27 pm

OH speaking of which.

I will give the first person who can solve this riddle like... o-o the biggest praise in the world. Something with sugar on top no doubt lol.

It's from a website and its like a series of doctor who riddles but you more or less need to be a fan to know the answers. Anyway the riddle goes as follows.

At midnight on the 1st of January 2000, he took control....

O_O what is the answer. I've racked my brain so hard on this one. Davros attacked in New Who at midnight just after the new year rang in, but in whovian time, that was the year 2009, also its not the answer I tried. I also tried Paul Mcgann, because it was the millennia when he reincarnated, but I don't think it was midnight.

Other than that I have no idea. Because there were no actors playing doctor who in the year 2000.

so yea. Solve that riddle and your my new best friend. lol.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:25 am

New years. Rose. the doctor came to visit before reincarnation i believe.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:27 am

It's the date in the show that tennant turned into smith.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:55 am

Yes in the End Of Time part 2.

10 visits Rose on New Years night, the year that she meets 9.

Also the 6th doctor was the rainbow coloured one, he was Colin Baker and the 7th was Sylvester Mccoy.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:01 am

I tried a bunch of combinations including "Mattsmith" Which is the solution to another riddle. So it takes you to the previous question not the next one. I also tried "TheEleventh" and "EleventhHour"

Here is the website, again, if you can solve it ill love you forever

http://drwhoriddle.webs.com/theood.htm
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:03 am

try the master.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:09 am

Neither "master" nor "themaster" works.

To solve the riddle yourselves, just take the URL I gave, and replace the part that says "theood" with your answers. no spaces, no caps, and be sure to leave the part that says .htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread   Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist - Exraven: Doctor Who discussion thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-