Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xyz boss battle tournament (started)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:49 am

First topic message reminder :

The battle to see which xyz boss is the strongest has begun. To recap our rules:

1. You must select ONE xyz monster of your choice to use. Having your deck revolve around that monster is ideal. You are to have NO other monsters in your extra deck. If anyone is caught using more than one type of extra deck monster, they're out of the tournament. Pretty simple. YOU CAN HAVE UP TO 3 COPIES OF SAID XYZ IN YOUR EXTRA DECK.

2. In order to win the duel, you first must ATTEMPT to summon your xyz monster. This doesn't mean summon Tin Goldfish then special summon Celtic Guardian and get Torrential'd. This means you must overlay two existing monsters on the field and summon your xyz monster regardless of the fact if the summon of the xyz is negated or otherwise.

3. Decks and xyz monsters are locked. Once you pick an xyz monster, stick with it. Only one person can have one specific xyz monster. In other words, no 2 people can have the same xyz. However, more than one person can run the same style of deck (like two people running Dark Worlds).

4. Obviously 2014 format with the banning of exodia, burn, stall, etc etc same shit different day.

5. Any deck goes in this tournament. I'm not having another deck ban list. That doesn't mean jump on meta; I encourage originality. However, I feel the need to ban three xyz monsters that I feel EVERYONE is going to bitch about if I leave in. The use of Number 101: Silent Honor ARK, Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand, and Evilswarm Excition Knight are banned from this tournament.

6. Single hearts. You lose, you're out.

7. I don't want another inactivity problem going. I'll say it right now: Don't join this fucking tournament if you're going to say "oooo this looks cool i'm in" and then never show up again. There are certain people who know who I'm talking about. Don't join if you're going to dodge, be inactive, or otherwise. I'll take it upon myself to ban whoever I feel is being inactive.

Current duelists:
1. White Rose Dragon: Lavalval Chain
2. Chaos Lexi: Evolzar Laggia
3. Fluff Fluff: Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke
4. PimpinEveryNubInSlifer: Artifact Durandal
5. Nottu: Magi Magi Magician Gal
6. Shredder: Number 74: Master of Blades
7. Hero: Evilswarm Ophion
8. Sasukat: Constellar Pleiades
9. Killmatronix: Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
10. Superion Maximus: Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer
11. Nikosan: Number 39: Utopia Roots
12. Luckytheunlucky: Bujintei Susanowo

The bracket is as follows: http://challonge.com/XyzBossBattle

Good luck to all and may the best xyz monster win. Post your match with a screenshot when it's all said and done. You know, same stuff different tournament.

Also, winner gets 1k OD and 1 week glow. Runner-up gets 500 OD

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:15 am

Sorry I've been busy the last few days guys. My fault. Been helping my sister and mom move furniture. (Sis is pregnant and mom has a busted knee) I'll try to be on tomorrow night and most of Monday.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:19 am

It's not really you I'm concerned about of all people, Nottu. I haven't even seen Lucky in like 2 days .-.
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:24 am

Can we just declare me the winner against kill so i can dool rose .-.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:42 am

I'll give Kill till either late tomorrow or Monday if I'm feeling generous. Otherwise him and Lucky are going.
Back to top Go down

luckytheunlucky

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:05 am

Hey guys i'm always on every day trying to see if nottu is on but i never see him on DN so i'm not sure what to do
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:47 pm

luckytheunlucky wrote:
Hey guys i'm always on every day trying to see if nottu is on but i never see him on DN so i'm not sure what to do

Come to the chat box more. A lot of the time people wait there instead of DN and I don't usually see you on the chat.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:13 pm

luckytheunlucky wrote:

What Hero said. Popping on the forum means nothing if you're not entering chat. We don't sit around and refresh the home page to see if you're one of the numerous names online at that moment.
Back to top Go down

luckytheunlucky

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:38 am

This week I'll be really busy so just let evoker advance in the brackets
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Understood. Nottu moves to the next round. Still to see any dueling from Kill or L .-. I've seen them both on in the past day just never at the right times.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:44 pm

and i thought id be the least active one what a plot twist
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:

Next thing you know, Twiddget will win the tournament ._.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:13 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
Superion Maximus wrote:

Oh, am I suppose to unban him?
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:16 pm

Hero wrote:
Fluff Fluff wrote:
Superion Maximus wrote:

The plot twist must go on!
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
Hero wrote:
Fluff Fluff wrote:
Superion Maximus wrote:

The plot twist must go on!

I'll take that as a "Yes"
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:32 pm

Fuck it this tournament needs some excitement .-.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:49 pm

I'm sorry Fluff. I'll make it more exciting once my sexy Magician Gal shows up.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Evoker of Prophecy wrote:
I'm sorry Fluff. I'll make it more exciting once my sexy Magician Gal shows up.

Ew spellcasters ;-; If I face you in the finals and it ends like locals I'm gonna cry ;~;
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:28 pm

heh so i see. nobođy listens to the ređ guy. i saiđ i wont be on every other weekenđ. i'll be on for 2 weeks now. Wink
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:27 pm

https://i.imgur.com/yiqmy8N.png It's as I told you Hero, I only get awful hands in testing

Beat Nottu 2-1, ggs
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Lost to Sasukat. I couldn't do anything.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Gud gud. Now we just need L + Kill to duel as well as Niko + Lexi and this tournament will be looking good.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:41 pm

I feel I would have done better with my Dark Magician of Illusions deck.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:23 pm

your lucky sasu i only get awful hands in importent duels XD . Im glad this tourny is moving along but its taking way longer then it should hurry up ppls
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Careful of that double posting Maximus. I deleted your duplicate.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:02 pm

sorry my phone sometimes posts twice in the same second
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (started)   Xyz boss battle tournament (started) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xyz boss battle tournament (started)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next