Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Left_bar_bleue0/0Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Empty
PostSubject: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:25 pm

So after a bit of asking around there are two big tournaments people wanted to see: tag-team duels and xyz boss battles. I'm not sure how many people have dev for certain that we could perform tag team duels, so I'm going to start the xyz boss battle tournament.

Basically how this works is that you select one xyz of your choice. The ONLY monster allowed in your extra deck is up to 3 copies of that monster. The rest of the extra deck is to be left blank. To be declared the winner of a duel you must attempt to summon out your xyz monster sometime during the match. If you win the duel but did not attempt to summon your xyz monster it does not count. It still counts in your favor if the monster in question is Solemn'd, Bottomless'd, Torrential'd, etc. So here are going to be the rules of this tournament:

1. You must select ONE xyz monster of your choice to use. Having your deck revolve around that monster is ideal. You are to have NO other monsters in your extra deck. If anyone is caught using more than one type of extra deck monster, they're out of the tournament. Pretty simple.

2. In order to win the duel, you first must ATTEMPT to summon your xyz monster. This doesn't mean summon Tin Goldfish then special summon Celtic Guardian and get Torrential'd. This means you must overlay two existing monsters on the field and summon your xyz monster regardless of the fact if the summon of the xyz is negated or otherwise.

3. Decks and xyz monsters are locked. Once you pick an xyz monster, stick with it. Only one person can have one specific xyz monster. In other words, no 2 people can have the same xyz. However, more than one person can run the same style of deck (like two people running Dark Worlds).

4. Obviously 2014 format with the banning of exodia, burn, stall, etc etc same shit different day.

5. Any deck goes in this tournament. I'm not having another deck ban list. That doesn't mean jump on meta; I encourage originality. However, I feel the need to ban three xyz monsters that I feel EVERYONE is going to bitch about if I leave in. The use of Number 101: Silent Honor ARK, Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand, and Evilswarm Excition Knight are banned from this tournament.

6. Single hearts. You lose, you're out.

7. I don't want another inactivity problem going. I'll say it right now: Don't join this fucking tournament if you're going to say "oooo this looks cool i'm in" and then never show up again. There are certain people who know who I'm talking about. Don't join if you're going to dodge, be inactive, or otherwise. I'll take it upon myself to ban whoever I feel is being inactive.

To join, just say what xyz monster you're using. You don't need to say what type of build you're using. I feel that kind of took away from the element of surprise in my last tournaments. The tournament starts on the 21st of February. Good luck to all signing up. I may participate in this tournament, but I'm not 100% sure as of yet.

Current duelists:
1. White Rose Dragon: Lavalval Chain
2. Chaos Lexi: Evolzar Laggia
3. Fluff Fluff: Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke
4. PimpinEveryNubInSlifer: Artifact Durandal
5. Nottu: Magi Magi Magician Gal
6. Shredder: Number 74: Master of Blades
7. Hero: Evilswarm Ophion
8. Sasukat: Constellar Pleiades
9. Killmatronix: Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
10. Superion Maximus: Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer
11. Nikosan: Number 39: Utopia Roots
12. Luckytheunlucky: Bujintei Susanowo

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:20 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:36 pm

Interested

ODA :White Rose Dragon
DN : White Rose Dragon
XYZ : Lavalval chain
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Katia Sylver
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Left_bar_bleue100/100Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:38 pm

Ok fine.

ODA: Lexi
DN: Katarina5225
XYZ: Evolsaur Laggia
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Left_bar_bleue0/0Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:47 pm

I may as well take this before someone else does. Shouldn't surprise anyone of my choice.

ODA/DN: Fluff Fluff
Xyz: Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:48 pm

Can we pick a CXYZ?
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:50 pm

If you can summon it without needing more than that xyz, sure. If you want to bring out Cxyz Skypalace Babylon, you better pack 3 level 11s.
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:03 pm

IUseSpiritz
Sylvan donkey rank 8 shit
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Left_bar_bleue84/84Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:32 pm

I'll join this one.
Nottu : No77u101 : Magi Magi * Magician Gal
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Left_bar_bleue100/100Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Aww, my favourite card is banned? ;-; (Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand) Its not that good unless you use it right... Anyway I am in but I will post what XYZ I want a bit later.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Left_bar_bleue84/84Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:51 pm

Match duels or singles?
If match, siding allowed?
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:31 pm

I'm joining for zeh fun >=3 so yea

Oda:Shredder
Dn:~Shredder~
Xyz:Number 74: Master Of Blades
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:57 pm

To clear up some things I forgot about while I was at class and to answer your questions:

1. @Nottu: Matches, siding is allowed.
2. @Hero: the card is OP as fuck if you play it right and I'm sure more than just me here knows how to use it to the max troll extent.
3. The tournament will start Friday, February 21st.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:00 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
To clear up some things I forgot about while I was at class and to answer your questions:

1. @Nottu: Matches, siding is allowed.
2. @Hero: the card is OP as fuck if you play it right and I'm sure more than just me here knows how to use it to the max troll extent.
3. The tournament will start Friday, February 21st.

I am sure I can't play it right, I am a nub. Its my favourite card, you are so mean. ;-;

Anyway if I can't have that, Im using Ophion as my XYZ...
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Dat trollin' Ophion again. Good thing Rose isn't using the same stuff he did before.. I hope >.>
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Name is Sasukat on everywhere that'll be relevant, I'm in with Constellar Pleiades
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:40 pm

utopia
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:07 pm

I'm assuming the original Utopia and not some off shit like Utopia Roots?
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:13 pm

if you're assuming that, you're right
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:37 pm

I'm waiting for someone to put down Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer and wreck .-.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:34 pm

DN name : muh1 xyz : Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:40 pm

lal goes with the theme isn't that right muh?

edit: fuck! i wasted my 666th post -_-

Last edited by Killmatronix on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:42 pm

it was either that or number 7 and sdrgd is easier for me to summon
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:52 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
DN name : muh1 xyz : Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer

Style points.
Back to top Go down

Nikosan

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:16 am

Dn name: Nikosan
xyz i want: Number 39: Utopia Roots
Back to top Go down

luckytheunlucky

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:24 am

DN: luckytheunlucky

Xyz: Bujintei Susanowo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)   Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Xyz boss battle tournament (SIGN UPS)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next