Posts : 4045
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-10-07
Age : 26
Location : Mist Valley
|Subject: Xyz boss battle tournament (started) Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:49 am|| |
First topic message reminder :The battle to see which xyz boss is the strongest has begun. To recap our rules: 1. You must select ONE xyz monster of your choice to use. Having your deck revolve around that monster is ideal. You are to have NO other monsters in your extra deck. If anyone is caught using more than one type of extra deck monster, they're out of the tournament. Pretty simple. YOU CAN HAVE UP TO 3 COPIES OF SAID XYZ IN YOUR EXTRA DECK.
2. In order to win the duel, you first must ATTEMPT to summon your xyz monster. This doesn't mean summon Tin Goldfish then special summon Celtic Guardian and get Torrential'd. This means you must overlay two existing monsters on the field and summon your xyz monster regardless of the fact if the summon of the xyz is negated or otherwise.
3. Decks and xyz monsters are locked. Once you pick an xyz monster, stick with it. Only one person can have one specific xyz monster. In other words, no 2 people can have the same xyz. However, more than one person can run the same style of deck (like two people running Dark Worlds).
4. Obviously 2014 format with the banning of exodia, burn, stall, etc etc same shit different day.
5. Any deck goes in this tournament. I'm not having another deck ban list. That doesn't mean jump on meta; I encourage originality. However, I feel the need to ban three xyz monsters that I feel EVERYONE is going to bitch about if I leave in. The use of Number 101: Silent Honor ARK, Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand, and Evilswarm Excition Knight are banned from this tournament.
6. Single hearts. You lose, you're out.
7. I don't want another inactivity problem going. I'll say it right now: Don't join this fucking tournament if you're going to say "oooo this looks cool i'm in" and then never show up again. There are certain people who know who I'm talking about. Don't join if you're going to dodge, be inactive, or otherwise. I'll take it upon myself to ban whoever I feel is being inactive.
1. White Rose Dragon: Lavalval Chain
2. Chaos Lexi: Evolzar Laggia
3. Fluff Fluff: Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke
4. PimpinEveryNubInSlifer: Artifact Durandal
5. Nottu: Magi Magi Magician Gal
6. Shredder: Number 74: Master of Blades
7. Hero: Evilswarm Ophion
8. Sasukat: Constellar Pleiades
9. Killmatronix: Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
10. Superion Maximus: Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer
11. Nikosan: Number 39: Utopia Roots
12. Luckytheunlucky: Bujintei SusanowoThe bracket is as follows: http://challonge.com/XyzBossBattle
Good luck to all and may the best xyz monster win. Post your match with a screenshot when it's all said and done. You know, same stuff different tournament.
Also, winner gets 1k OD and 1 week glow. Runner-up gets 500 OD
Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total