Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Vs. All Tournie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Mr.Kandy

Lucian

Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Staffer Vs. All

Hate the staff dislike them wanna get back at them? This tournie is for you! I wanna thank all the staff for letting me host this tournie. It's a privilege to host my first Offical tounie. No I'm not back I was asked to host it for you guys. Well this is the Staff Vs. All tournie I hope you're ready! This tournie is composed all the staff (Yes all OF YOU STAFF have to be in it) and you, the members that want to join! Hell send those staffer to the Shadow Realm!

Rules And Regulations

This is how it's going to roll. All staffers are already signed up for this tournie. But the members you guys have to sign up yourselves that means spread the word. I want as much people we can get into this I know all of you want a part of the staff.

You have one life AND ONE LIFE ONLY. You're risking that life to get those points to horde them. Get as much as you can to win. Note I will be calculating and remembering all your points, so if you forget you have me as your backup. The point system is based off the type of staffer you challenge.
3 Points-Admin (Evil, And Hero)
2 Points-Admin's staffer (Sasukat, AND WHITE ROSE DRAGON) (This Excludes Lady Magi)
1 Point-Mods (Shredder, Pride, And Lexi)
0 Points-The Taken
You the members are risking your one life to get points. BUT if you lose against a staffer (Including 'The Taken' of any said staffer) you're losing that one life of yours and becoming one of them you're now a 'Taken' if you lose you keep all your points but there is no way of gaining any more. Tho it would be no fun if you were taken out and would not be able to duel any more. The staffers will have you fight for them. which ever staffer you lose to you will fight for them. Members must fight through the 'Taken'. Members must win 1 of the any 2 duels of the match to defeat the taken and continue. After you have beaten all of them you can get to the staffer. Easy concept right? How does one win this tournie? This tournie will be on going till the last free member has lost to a staffer. I look at every ones point and the one with the highest will win and get the prize.

Members must verbally challenge the staffer to duel. Members are allowed to ask a staffer for a duel at any given time. You are allowed to duel staffer multiple times (If you win). Staffers have the right to deny the member for any reason.

• This will be TCG Banlist January 2014 Advanced Banlist. http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html
  • Duels will be hosted in match form (2/3)
  • Banned decks: Exodia, Final Countdown, Burn, And Empty Jar
  • Your decks will be locked and will be unable to be changed. You will send me a list of 1-4 decks you will like to use. This does not apply to the staffers.
  • During siding take a screenshot of deck and send to me.
  • After match is finished take a screen shot and post to this or loser may confirm win.

Registration And Participants
Code:
ODA Username:
DN Username:
GMT:
Participants:

Prizes

1st place with the most points will be awarded 2000 OD+Dorm rank-up (Max Obby)+2 Weeks glow

2nd place will be awarded 1500 OD+Dorm Rank-up (Max Ra)

3rd place will be awarded 1000 OD

Bonus Prize (1000 OD) for any member that defeats all the staffers

The rest of you get nothing you disappointed me.

Prizes For The Staffers

So you staffers get something too! I can just leave you hanging while everyone else is getting those awesome prizes. So for you guys. You guys are getting 100 OD per soul ripped from those members! But the one with the most 'taken' get 200 OD per each of their souls!

Note signing up for this tournie mean you are agreeing to the terms listed above. Also all members will have me for tracking their points. Also staffers will have me for tracking their 'Takens'

Last edited by Mr.Kandy on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:23 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:02 pm

Thats exactly why I want it so badly. Razz
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:54 pm

Evil wrote:
DarkSoul is now my bitch

https://i.imgur.com/Dq2fHKu.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/E9GyluQ.png

I had dibs on DarkSoul ;-;
Back to top Go down

Mr.Kandy

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:38 pm

It has not even started yet .____.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:39 pm

Then I'll repost when it does e.e

he challenged me lol I didnt know it hadnt started
Back to top Go down

Mr.Kandy

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:58 pm

Non-sense you cant be eliminating members b4 the tournie has started!

Shenanigans Evil shenanigans!
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Mr.Kandy wrote:
Non-sense you cant be eliminating members b4 the tournie has started!

Shenanigans Evil shenanigans!

the tournament starting has nothing to do with evil making Darksoul his bitch
Back to top Go down

Mr.Kandy

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:38 am

That made me laugh a little Muh. touche, touche. Guess you have a bitch now Evil.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:47 am

When does the tournament start!? I thought it started ages ago! And yes I am sadly Evil's bitch for the time being. e.e
Back to top Go down

Mr.Kandy

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:29 pm

I said it started monday silly. If you scroll up you can find where I had said it.
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Kandy put me on staff team Neutral
Back to top Go down

Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:27 pm

I forgot to send you my decklist can i still? or is it to late?
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:26 pm

Kira- wrote:
I forgot to send you my decklist can i still? or is it to late?

It starts tomorrow, so Im pretty sure you can still do it. Send it now!
Back to top Go down

luckytheunlucky

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:16 am

Count me in
ODA Username: luckytheunlucky
DN Username: luckytheunlucky
GMT: -8
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:56 am

change your pic, lucky
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:51 am

Yeah, Lucky, please change it or resize the image. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Kandy

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Updated all sign ups are now closed. The tournament
has now started go out and rip some souls guys horde them point make me proud. May the odds be ever with you-wait wroung tournie WELL BEST OF LICK TO ALL PARTCIPANTS.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:07 pm

i wanna lick you too, kandy
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Mr.Kandy wrote:
Updated all sign ups are now closed. The tournament
has now started go out and rip some souls guys horde them point make me proud. May the odds be ever with you-wait wroung tournie WELL BEST OF LICK TO ALL PARTCIPANTS.

Haha, props for the " may odds be with you" bit. And I think you mean luck not lick. xD

Btw Evil said he is fine with Rose in our team too, add him to staffers if you want. Your choice, both of are fine with it.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue84/84Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:09 pm

Actually its "May the odds be ever in your favour."
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:10 pm

don't do it for the lols kandy
Back to top Go down

Mr.Kandy

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:40 pm

Yes I wanna lick all of y-Ahem-The auto-correct got to my phone while posting this. Well yes do your best guys. Inactivity will not be tolerated>
Back to top Go down

Mr.Kandy

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:21 am

Rose is now a staffer GO AT HIM GO GO GO HE LEFT YOU GUYS TEAR HIM APART BRING ME HIS HEADGO GO GO I WANT HIS SOUL. HE LEFT YOUUUUU.

Updated:3
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:49 am

Mr.Kandy wrote:
Rose is now a staffer GO AT HIM GO GO GO HE LEFT YOU GUYS TEAR HIM APART BRING ME HIS HEADGO GO GO I WANT HIS SOUL. HE LEFT YOUUUUU.

Updated:3

More like Rose tears them apart but yeah xD
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:35 am

Well, now its my time to shine! No more being Evil's bitch!

*Epic transformation in which I release my restraints*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Vs. All Tournie   Staff Vs. All Tournie - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Vs. All Tournie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next