Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions for the Use of OD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Evil

Leona

Suggestions for the Use of OD Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:09 pm

It has come to the attention of the staff of ODA, that something we really lack are uses of OD. So I am making this topic as a means for users to suggest things that they'd like to spend OD on, both within the shop, and outside it. Post and give us feedback!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Suggestions for the Use of OD Left_bar_bleue84/84Suggestions for the Use of OD Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Pretty glow effects for usernames was a really big seller, just reiterating. Maybe something similar?
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Suggestions for the Use of OD Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Suggestions for the Use of OD Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:26 pm

i recommend custom titles
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Suggestions for the Use of OD Left_bar_bleue100/100Suggestions for the Use of OD Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
i recommend custom titles

I SUPPORT THIS IDEA 100%
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Suggestions for the Use of OD Left_bar_bleue100/100Suggestions for the Use of OD Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:02 am

OD is pointless. We don't really use it for anything. If it was for something like to join a team or make one, or to enter a rpg or something. Then yeah.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:09 am

Exraven wrote:
OD is pointless. We don't really use it for anything. If it was for something like to join a team or make one, or to enter a rpg or something. Then yeah.

Thats why we are coming up with ideas young Exraven
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:17 am

Ok gramps. But g. Make it so you have to have OD to join RPGS or make/ join teams. Bam. People will actually try to get OD, hence more dueling, hence more activity. YOUR PRINCE HAS SPOKEN!
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:18 am

I think we should have Deck Shops again. Those would profit quite a bit considering lack of them and tons of people have been posting decks to be edited (Including this guy).
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
Suggestions for the Use of OD Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Suggestions for the Use of OD Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:10 am

alternativly extraven people who do not have enough od woukdnt join the events making them less active
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:14 am

But they would work towards getting that OD. And by creating events where we get od, like correctly answering lessons or good behavior, we can definitely boost activity
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:17 am

Exraven wrote:
But they would work towards getting that OD. And by creating events where we get od, like correctly answering lessons or good behavior, we can definitely boost activity
or they could choose not to do the event in the first place because they didnt have enough points
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:22 am

Well sucks for them then huh?
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Suggestions for the Use of OD Left_bar_bleue0/0Suggestions for the Use of OD Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:13 am

- I thought it might be interesting to have like a custom lesson item.  You pay 1000 OD or whatever we decide and then the buyer gets to tell the professors what to make their next lesson on.

- I thought an item that allowed you to earn double OD for the Duel Arena would be cool.

- A warning removal?  For a LARGE amount
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Suggestions for the Use of OD Left_bar_bleue84/84Suggestions for the Use of OD Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:18 am

Oh pride you sly devil. That last one would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Suggestions for the Use of OD Left_bar_bleue0/0Suggestions for the Use of OD Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:19 am

Nottu wrote:
Oh pride you sly devil. That last one would be hilarious.

XD  Hey, I was talkin' like 8000, nothing cheap.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:39 am

I have multiple ideas for this, as stated above we could have deck shops, graphics/gfx shops, custom titles/ranks and maybe even a lottery which would cost OD to enter and the reward could be something such as a free test or some OD.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:06 am

To solve this, it all depends on the user.  Some users would be discouraged to join events with an OD cost to enter, others would work harder to get the OD to enter.  User-made tournaments often-times have a toll to enter for the winner to gain OD, unless that user spends the OD out of their own pocket to pay the person.

Paying OD to request a test not only gives us more ideas to make lessons on, it also lets the members learn what they want.  I like that, but things need to be done to make sure it is not a ridiculous request.

You guys seem to like the rank/title idea.  I'll add that, but not for cheap because it makes the admin panel hell in the rank settings @_@

Double OD for the Duel Arena continues our paradox of OD being useless XD

Again, so does the lottery.

Deck and Graphic Shops are already allowed @_@

Anything I forget to address?

EDIT: I may charge to START teams however. Ill talk with staff a bit.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:15 am

I said that there may be multiple prizes for the lottery, one of which being OD...
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:20 am

8k OD to have a get out of jail free card? If that doesn't promote activity, I don't know what will lol. The rank change idea seems good but I think it should be like 1k OD. That could replace the profile song, at least. I believe we should also host tournaments that require OD to enter but at the end of it, the winner receives a dorm advancement. If they're Blue already, we'll work out the details. Perhaps an edge in the next orichalcos green tournament? It's all hard to say. I'll be thinking of more ideas to come but i'm trying to figure stuff out that'll actually benefit people and not sit around like profile songs do.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:51 am

I'ma bump this up.  Come on people!  Don't complain and then not contribute!!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:53 am

How about user bars? I recall Rose or Weevil mentioning these once before.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:13 pm

I tried my best to come up with ideas ;-;
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:29 pm

i have a brilliant idea
for only 100 oda any member can ban someone else for a day

everyone will love it
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
i have a brilliant idea

everyone will love it

Erm, under 2 seconds I bet everyone will be banned.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Hero wrote:

Superion Maximus wrote:
i have a brilliant idea

everyone will love it

Erm, under 2 seconds I bet everyone will be banned.

thats why the ban is only for a day its pure genius
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Use of OD   Suggestions for the Use of OD Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the Use of OD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next