Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next Card of the week suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Next Card of the week suggestions Left_bar_bleue100/100Next Card of the week suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Next Card of the week suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Next Card of the week suggestions   Next Card of the week suggestions EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm

The new card of the week is up but we are going to need a new one for next week taking suggestions

since hidden arsenal 7 is coming i thought something from that might be good like constellar m7... or the much anticipate evilswarm ophion
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Next Card of the week suggestions   Next Card of the week suggestions EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm

This is Reptar's job. Let him do it please.
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Next Card of the week suggestions   Next Card of the week suggestions EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Well even if its alexs job i vote volcanic doomfire again show some love people.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Next Card of the week suggestions Left_bar_bleue100/100Next Card of the week suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Next Card of the week suggestions   Next Card of the week suggestions EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:10 am

so should i just pm kev the card of the week from now on..??
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Next Card of the week suggestions   Next Card of the week suggestions EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:53 pm

No. You put up a poll as always and then ypu PM the results to an admin. Evil or Kev because as we all know the other three don't give a fuck about this place.
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Next Card of the week suggestions   Next Card of the week suggestions EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:00 pm

I wouls say Evil Dragon ananta
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Next Card of the week suggestions   Next Card of the week suggestions EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:40 pm

i know this rain, the reason the current card of the week took so long to get put up is because evil never did it despite me pming him about it xO kev was the one who put it up finally .-.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Next Card of the week suggestions   Next Card of the week suggestions EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Reptar wrote:
i know this rain, the reason the current card of the week took so long to get put up is because evil never did it despite me pming him about it xO kev was the one who put it up finally .-.

Bro I completely forgot about doing that XD Bug me for it next time lol. Also, Kev can't do it... yet. Jammy and I decided to test his activity and be sure he will remain active, (my main concern) so until then, he is one of the mods under you.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Next Card of the week suggestions   Next Card of the week suggestions EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:39 pm

alright and uh..i did bug you..on skype, DN, and whenever you logged into ODA, that's other then the ODA pm'ing lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Card of the week suggestions   Next Card of the week suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Card of the week suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1