Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

should they be added
yes
Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy 2agw9kx_th50%Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy 9k7cr8_th
 50% [ 1 ]
100% wes
Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy 2agw9kx_th50%Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy 9k7cr8_th
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy Empty
PostSubject: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy Dummy

and

Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy Whywouldffffplz

should be icons Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy Dummy
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy Left_bar_bleue0/0Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:14 pm

What
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:24 pm

pls remember to vote in the poll.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy Left_bar_bleue100/100Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:57 pm

Should I add an option to the poll for "No"?
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:17 pm

nah the poll has enough options
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy Left_bar_bleue100/100Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:42 pm

xDDDDDDDDDDD i vote fuck no :c
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:00 pm

you must click on the poll options
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:00 pm

well then i vote for the "fuck you, muhhie" option
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:03 pm

you know you want an icon that means derp and one that means fuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:05 pm

yep :O
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:07 pm

then vote for it Smile
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:08 pm

add the option nigga :/
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:12 pm

the option is already there
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:14 pm

i see no "fuck you" button :/
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:21 pm

because that has nothing to do with this Razz
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:24 pm

i disagree
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:26 pm

yet noone cares
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:26 pm

yet noone cares indeed
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:21 pm

bumping this
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:31 pm

No one is gonna vote for this unless you add legit poll options. 2 people voted so far. 1 is obviously you, the other is probably a guy who decided to vote for the lolz.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:38 pm

hero they are legitimate poll options. Seriously who wouldnt want new smilys
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
hero they are legitimate poll options. Seriously who wouldnt want new smilys

If you think they are legit then you might wanna get professional help. They can help you a lot.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:09 am

nah im good anyways can you do me a fav and add the derp one. Its something i actually wanna use alot of times but cant because im on a phone
Back to top Go down

Sorry :[

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:39 am

I feel like i don't have much of a choice.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:02 am

Superion Maximus wrote:
nah im good anyways can you do me a fav and add the derp one. Its something i actually wanna use alot of times but cant because im on a phone

add an option saying "derp"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next