Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A brief history of Card Games.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dystrophia

A brief history of Card Games. Empty
PostSubject: A brief history of Card Games.   A brief history of Card Games. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:52 am

The children's card game, a mathematically unbalanced and inefficient method of providing entertainment in one of the most imaginative forms currently known to man. The forces of luck and fate determine the outcome of this game, and thus, it enhances the potential thrill and also the angst as one sits down to enjoy a match.

I am Dystrophia. A mathetically balance and efficient method of providing awkward introductions regarding said children's card game.
I'm joining this academy due to the fact that fate has coerced the tides of existence into bringing me here, well, that, or I was just bored. However, by bringing myself here, it has also brought another thing, potential. Potential for what? Children's Card Games? No, you silly child, potential for wonder. Wonder brought to you in the chaos that is our children's card game. A big mess of cards, brought to life by the human mind. The definition of wonder is a very flexible one indeed. But instead of thinking of wonder as a thing, we need to think of it as more than just "a thing."
Wonder is the experience brought to a human by the realization and fantasizing of the expanse of a human mind.
In order to truly experience the wonder of a children's card game such as ours, ones mind must be expanded enough to even comprehend the fact that there is wonder there to begin with.

I assume, by mere logic, that this academy's purpose is to teach it's pupils how to experience wonder. To form bonds, friendships, and rivalries over the common factor that is Yu-Gi-Oh!
You might think that I am ripping off Steven Hawkings' novel,
"A Brief History Of Time", but my friend, I'll tell you what I'm ripping off.
I am ripping off the straps that bind me to the table of ignorance.
It is now a very special time in all of our lives, time to duel.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
A brief history of Card Games. Left_bar_bleue84/84A brief history of Card Games. Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: A brief history of Card Games.   A brief history of Card Games. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:57 am

What. An. Introduction! Welcome to ODA sir. I look forward to seeing you around.  
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
A brief history of Card Games. Left_bar_bleue0/0A brief history of Card Games. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A brief history of Card Games.   A brief history of Card Games. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:59 am

*applause*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brief history of Card Games.   A brief history of Card Games. Empty

Back to top Go down

A brief history of Card Games.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-