Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a reminder about the Hunger Games.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Just a reminder about the Hunger Games. Left_bar_bleue100/100Just a reminder about the Hunger Games. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Just a reminder about the Hunger Games. Empty
PostSubject: Just a reminder about the Hunger Games.   Just a reminder about the Hunger Games. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:16 am

It has been brought to my attention that some members have been playing a little unfair. To end the unfairness I'm going to go over what is allowed and not allowed to make it fair. Cause honestly, yes, this is a game that you're suppose to fight to live in. 

Anyhow:
1. Absolutely no regeneration of any kind. The tributes in the book/movie didn't have this unless a sponsor paid a lot of money to give to the tribute healing medicine, that they were rooting for.

2. No invulnerability. This is a cheap, over powered way to make sure you win. No. Not happening. You may bring it up with me if you have a problem. 

3. No omnipotence of any kind. This means god. You can not know everything, see everything, work with everything. OP and will not be tolerated.  

4. No tampering with dead bodies. If someone has died, move on. Do not use a body to torment or intimidate another player. Leave the body for the 'Pick Up' party to return to their families.

5. No God-Moding. This is different from rule three. This means that you control another persons character from moving out of the way. If I see any god moding, I will warn you and ask you to change it. Please, do not refuse.

If you see that these rules are unfair and make the game less fun, please contact me. If you have any other problems, contact me. I want this to be fun and fair to everyone else.
Back to top Go down

Just a reminder about the Hunger Games.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1