Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!) Empty
PostSubject: Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!)   Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:06 am

Once upon a time, there was an underconfident new-ish duelist named TC (Not important what it stands for). He used roids and sometimes did something one would not think is possible for someone of his caliber. He was able to summon a 3000 ATK point monster who couldn't die from card effects or "Jumbo" as he called it. He wasn't enough to stop the Wind-Ups that had once plagued Yu-Gi-OH. So for a month, he suffered under the terrible reign of them and the loops that would leave him with a single trap (Sometimes mirror force but due to "Shock Master" it was absolutely pointless anyway). Until, Their main transportation had shut down (Zenmaity). Then they half died(They still LIVE!). He has built them over and over again (partially because he couldn't stop liking them after seeing their designs and dueling them so often), to prove they are still superior still (Also cause I need a fun deck that can still destroy people).

But he also wanted to remember just how bad it was....without being on the opposite side of it Very Happy . The Wind-Up Hand Loop was the hardest thing to avoid back then (For him), so he re-created it as a little guide to see how it is with just 4 cards (Zenmaity,Avarice,Judgement,Storm)

Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!) SbHA94l
His hand was empty, he wanted to show me a play.

Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!) TX8Lwfl
Facedown was actually in his hand.

Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!) Jmv5dei
Dont think i have to say anything about this guy....

As you can see, it kinda kills. Neutral

So, what do you think about wind-ups? I think they are a great fun deck, and with something they could go back to the top.

As for my deck list.....you will have to wait -_- thing is, i'm still not quite finished it it Very Happy. If you can give suggestions without doing any deck looking that would be wonderful.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!) Left_bar_bleue0/0Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!)   Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:57 am

Tl;dr

Fook wind-ups
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!)   Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:03 pm

Razz playing banned cards prove nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!)   Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-Wound(A small part of my history and a deck discussion!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1