Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kill's local report (2:1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Kill's local report (2:1) Left_bar_bleue100/100Kill's local report (2:1) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kill's local report (2:1) Empty
PostSubject: Kill's local report (2:1)   Kill's local report (2:1) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:59 pm

i was using my old d.d. deck (also have a new one but i used the old one for trolls) and it worked great :O. first duel lost to my friend's six sams (spammed me too much :/). first duel won: had 0 monsters only darn traps. drew 2 caius and next turns waited for some monsters. finaly drew d.d. survivor and activated macro. i had already raped him with my traps and attacked couple of turns with survivor and then caius when i tributed survivor. gg. second duel:... LET THE SPAMMING BEGIN! i had nothing, just spells and lost due to large monster lacking. third duel was the same, though he used mizuho and raped all my sets. gg. second duel vs my overly noobish friend: he summoned utopia and next turn i raped him exiled force. lots of stalling from his side after... i had nearly 20000 lp from my dimensional fissure and soul obsorption combo. gg. he surrendered next turn so nothing worth mentioning. third duel vs my my third frien vs his blackwing deck: won first by using d.d.m. on my 2 caius and attack for the win. second duel: won when i disabled his whole deck with kycoo and dimensional fissure combo. gg mate. me and my other 2 friends shared second place so wel all got a lot of packages and i won a new cool tachyon dragon pad via dice <3 also, someone got bitchy when i won just for one number (he threw 29 when i threw 30 <3) so we all keep telling him jokes about numbers 29 and 30 :Dman that locals were awesome! also top 4 (me, the guys i shared third place and the top guy) got qualified to the big tourny :Dman i love this new start <3
Back to top Go down

Kill's local report (2:1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1