Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rakhalix's Retest Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

JasonRy8

Zed

Rakhalix's Retest Results Empty
PostSubject: Rakhalix's Retest Results   Rakhalix's Retest Results EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Dragon Ruler Plants (JasonRy8) vs Photon Galaxy (Rakhalix)

Match Results: 0/15 Marks (0-2)

Ruling Questions: 8/20 Marks (1 fully correct,2 partially correct)

Attitude: 2/2 Marks  

Duel Control: 6/10 Marks (There was decent control of the field, however, he just defended as best could to my answers to the problem.)

Card Usage: 15/20 Marks (Plays were pretty optimial to a degree but the lacking defense for Photons is a major problem. Also the extra deck is a mess and is lacking versatility for potential future cards.)

Deck Consistency: 10/20 Marks. (The deck had some flow and contained some of the components that are good staples this format, however, it still lacks substance. And honestly, it can use more defense. Also it lacks a good foundation, right now, the main deck is partially a mess and is not fully melded together.)

Concentration: 2/3 Marks (XYZed for Galaxion when he couldn't and the 2nd effect of Vanity's Emptiness didn't hit him until I had to explain it to him.)

Side Deck: 9/15 Marks (The side deck isn't to swap possibilities  its to buy time withdecks that you have trouble against. and it seems half of the side is just for swapping around and not to attack decks. Though noted is Vanity's Emptiness)

Originality: 3/10 Marks (Rarely played in the competitive scene but the Photon Galaxy deck isn't entirely new. )

Total Marks: 55/110

Sorry man, you're still in slifer. And honestly the biggest thing you need to take away from this is that your deck building skills at the moment is lacking and partially in shambles. It needs to change to compete with the higher ups. 
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Rakhalix's Retest Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Rakhalix's Retest Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Rakhalix's Retest Results   Rakhalix's Retest Results EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:57 pm

You are supposed to ask 5 questions, each worth 4 points. Doesn't look like you have been doing that. Neither here, nor on Doctor's test.
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Rakhalix's Retest Results   Rakhalix's Retest Results EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Gallows, I do ask 5 questions, the 4 marks is split into 2 parts, the answer and reasoning each worth 2 marks. and I leave the rest up to you.
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Rakhalix's Retest Results   Rakhalix's Retest Results EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Photons get 3/10, madolches get 2/10. What exactly earns a 10/10? Neutral
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Rakhalix's Retest Results   Rakhalix's Retest Results EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:36 pm

something really original and that wows me, so far, nothing really has wowed me, -.-

Remember the marking scheme, its first out of 5 and if it gets 5/5. then it becomes 10/10.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Rakhalix's Retest Results   Rakhalix's Retest Results EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:28 pm

JasonRy8 wrote:
something really original and that wows me, so far, nothing really has wowed me, -.-

Remember the marking scheme, its first out of 5 and if it gets 5/5. then it becomes 10/10.
The problem with your logic is that we can't use made up cards/archetypes that you don't know about in ygo. ._____.

It doesn't matter if it "wows" you or not, there is a set of rules to follow, or else everyone will stay in Yellow because they didn't get that originality score for using a deck with original techs and losing the match. Your bias towards the deck doesn't count...

Overall this is one of the reasons I hate when people judge a deck's originality. Bias. Bias bias bias bias. Bias? Bias.
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Rakhalix's Retest Results   Rakhalix's Retest Results EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:45 pm

-.-, Fine, then that means me being way more lenient on the originality portion. geez. that or we change how originality is marked.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Rakhalix's Retest Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Rakhalix's Retest Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Rakhalix's Retest Results   Rakhalix's Retest Results EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:59 pm

I don't know why there even needs to be any kind of discussion. Jason, your main deck was or is Chaos Dragons. Well, one now might say "oh, it is Chaos Dragons. I see that pretty often!", yet you have the whole Redox engine in the deck, which makes it a very original idea. The base of the deck is still Chaos Dragons, your techs is what made it original. This is how you should evaluate originality. 

Also, I'd say we reduce the points on originality by a lot. Like 3 points max. It was a concept Nottu embrassed very much, since he does not really appreciate the competitive part of YGO and somehow wanted to bait out points for weaker decks.
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Rakhalix's Retest Results   Rakhalix's Retest Results EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:09 pm

I'm in favour of implementing that change immediately. And Thanks Gallows, IRL example from this, no one expected Patrick Hoban doing Dragunity + Dragon Ruler and yet that worked for him. Really well that is. DX
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Rakhalix's Retest Results   Rakhalix's Retest Results EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:45 pm

I'll use my flipping tanukits next time :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rakhalix's Retest Results   Rakhalix's Retest Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Rakhalix's Retest Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Testing Archive :: Test Results-