Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shino's Retest Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

Shino's Retest Results Empty
PostSubject: Shino's Retest Results   Shino's Retest Results EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:11 am

Match Duel: Ancient Gear Machina vs. Elemental Heros
Single Duel: Wind-Ups vs. Heroics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Results: 0/12 points

- Tester 2 vs. 0 Testee: 0/12

Match Deck Construction: 16/17

- Number of Cards: 3/3
40/40 cards. No complaints

- Consistency: 7/8
Now I must say your deck did quite well during game 1 and 2 during the match. Your deck did what it needed at times, and put the game was swithing in your favor. You had good timing when it came to using cards, and putting out different options when necessary. Didn't see much backrow to protect your monsters the whole game, except for super poly. You should invest in staples like bottomless, and Solemn if it isn't in the deck.

- Originality: 4/4
Hero build was unique. You rarely at all see the City Hero build, with a few techs such as mask change.

- Side Deck: 2/2
15/15. He made sure to have a complete side deck.

Match Performance: 13/17 points

- Focus: 1/2
He was focused the whole duel. Only 1 minor error. He didn't catch the fact I couldn't Special Summon Cyber End Dragon when I played duality in the same turn.

- Use of cards: 7/8

Duel 1: You went 1st turn hero-heat and 2 backrow. I used duality and during the End Phase you mstd my geartown. Good, because I couldn't special summon Ancient Gear Dragon. After a lot of draw and go, turn By turn 8 you used polymerization and got out E-Hero Absouluter Zero. That put me in a tight spot, but I took it with big-eye. Sorry but I won with an OTK, because you didn't have anymore backrow after the seemingly long game.

Duel 2: You didn't pull any sides, but you still put up a good fight. You had super-poly a lot both games which made the game prolong a bit. 1st turn you went over my fossil dyna, nice. You used mask change on Ocean turn 5, and your Vapor eliminated my backrow. Do to rulings the "and if you do" clause of your Vapor caused my Geartown to mistime. You probably didn't know this but it was a nice play. Now we were doing draw-and-go for about a few turns, until I got off with Machina Fortress and Gearframe. You didn't attack my fortress while I had equipped gearframe. That was a misplay, because next turn I synched into Scrap Dragon and it put the game into my favor. You used honest to take out my Scrap Dragon, and used super poly with marshmallon to bring out shining. I used Magical Hats for both my Ancient Gear Dragons and it was gg. You didn't have backrow protection there.

- Siding: 5/7
You sided effect veiler, Electric Virus, and Miracle Fusion. Electric Virus and effect veiler were both effective cards, one for my Gearframe and one for my Machina Fortress plays and take control of my monster. Miracle Fusion was ok, but the reasoning for your siding it in over Fusion Gate was kinda sub-par. (Cyber End Dragon). Overall good side choices, but I felt you could've made a stronger choice with the miracle fusion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Result: 0/5 points
He lost the single.

Single Deck Construction: 12/15 points

- Number of Cards: 3/3
40/40 cards. No complaints here.

- Consistency: 5/8
You had a pretty aggressive Heroic deck here. I would try to find balance for backrow cards to get rid of my monsters instead of attack boost so much. Try to find space for forbidden lance, bottomless, solemn if it isnt in the deck already.

- Originality: 4/4
Heroics. Very few touch them.

Single Performance: 9/10 points

- Focus: 2/2
He was focused the whole duel. No notable mistakes.

- Use of cards: 7/8
You went 1st. You set a monster and 2 facedowns. I set 1 card fd, and you EP mst my card it was royal decree. That was nice. Then you went for Blade Armor Ninja. You were gonna go for big damage, but trag stopped you there. I was beating you down with Trag and Thunder King, and then proceeded with walls summoning Rat + Wind-Up Shark. You didn't respond with anything. You then made anotther XYZ later on in the game and attacked my invoker. After I used duality and POA I proceeded to get you with zenmaines, and I searched with Wind-up Factory. Next turn I got you with Volcasaurus, and it was over. gg You definetely need more backrow to protect you, because I was beating you down with my monsters and you didn't stop me with major traps. Not much you could've did there. I don't think setting the foolish burial and other cards as bluffs were optimal 1st turn. Even with dark bribe, Heavy Storm wouldn't have put you in a good position.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rulings: 0/10
He answered the ruling question with sangan and Caius the Shadow Monarch incorectly. He answered the ruling question about Neo-Spacian and Grand Mole incorectly. He also answered the question about Fabled Unicore and Super Poly incorectly.

Attitude: 2/2

Deck Variety: 2/2
Heroic Champion and Heros. Different ideas and playstyles.

Special Stipulation:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall Total: 54/90 Sorry you shall be staying in Slifer Red Dorm. The ruling questions really killed you there buddy. The only issue I saw with your decks were the balance. If you had more backrow, the game could've changed in your favor more in our duels, and you probably could've won. There wasn't much I could take off for Use of Cards, but the deck reflected your peformance. Not winning the duels also costed you a lot as well. Hopefully It works out better for you next time. Your heros are fine, but the heroics need a bit of work.
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Shino's Retest Results   Shino's Retest Results EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:25 am

Lol freaken aye one point was all i needed XD
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Shino's Retest Results Left_bar_bleue84/84Shino's Retest Results Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Shino's Retest Results   Shino's Retest Results EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:39 am

Sorry to see ya didn't make Yellow buddy. Keep at it and work hard!
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Shino's Retest Results   Shino's Retest Results EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:49 am

freankly speaking i am going nuts XD its not that i cant make it in its the fact that for some reson or anther my decks wont work with me wean ever i do a re-test.But i bet ya i use the same deck vs the same person wean its not my re-test and i can be them 6 times out of 10 depending on the person and deck they use of corse for some thing like mermails i would say 4:10 time i would win maybe 5:10."What can i say i dont handle swarmy decks well XD"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shino's Retest Results   Shino's Retest Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Shino's Retest Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1