Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CalmWind's Retest Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
CalmWind's Retest Results Left_bar_bleue84/84CalmWind's Retest Results Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

CalmWind's Retest Results Empty
PostSubject: CalmWind's Retest Results   CalmWind's Retest Results EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:36 am

Match 0:2 E Tel Madolche vs Machina-Malefic-Gears

Match Results: 10/10 Tester's Score : Testee's Score
She won both rounds. By default (but was winning anyway)

Deck Construction: 19/20
This deck is consistent and always makes a play each turn. It has its dead turns once in a while such as when she cannot get out her Fortress.

Duelist Peformance: 20/20
Level headed. Strategic. Fun to play and made little to no error at all.

Siding: 10/10
Knew what to side against the deck. Soul Drains and Compulsory Evacuation Devices against the cute little deserts and a Solemn Judgment on top of it.

Side Deck: 4/5
I like the siding of the Bottomless Trap Holes, Vanity's Fiend, and the Solemn Twins. Compulsory Evac in the side makes sense although I see it mained a lot of the time. Soul Drain in the Side and Skill Drain in the Main are very nice, Not too keen on 2 extra Snowman Eater since you already Main 1.

Ruling Questions: 15/15
Nailed them all. Nothing needed to say here.

Total Points: 78/80

Congratulations on making in into the Obelisk Blue Dorm CalmWind.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: CalmWind's Retest Results   CalmWind's Retest Results EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:56 am

How does compulse and soul drain hurt madolche? I'm worried about how siding sj gives you points when it's basically a staple, kinda different from siding Mst and dust tornados.

Good job on your test calm, a jump from slifer...
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
CalmWind's Retest Results Left_bar_bleue84/84CalmWind's Retest Results Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: CalmWind's Retest Results   CalmWind's Retest Results EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:02 am

Taisakuno Shouri wrote:
How does compulse and soul drain hurt madolche? I'm worried about how siding sj gives you points when it's basically a staple, kinda different from siding Mst and dust tornados.

Soul Drain will stop their effects from returning to the deck/hand when they are destroyed. Compulsory does not necessarily hurt them specifically but it is a good card to use against most any deck.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: CalmWind's Retest Results   CalmWind's Retest Results EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:14 am

Nottu wrote:
Taisakuno Shouri wrote:

Soul Drain will stop their effects from returning to the deck/hand when they are destroyed. Compulsory does not necessarily hurt them specifically but it is a good card to use against most any deck.
Ok soul drain is ok. Compulse that sill just gives you advantage. It doesn't hinder your plays, especially with tickets and the field spell. Mst and dust would have done more justice in this case.
Back to top Go down

CalmWind

Leona

PostSubject: Re: CalmWind's Retest Results   CalmWind's Retest Results EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Thank you Tai
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: CalmWind's Retest Results   CalmWind's Retest Results EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:24 pm

after i read these results i lol'd
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: CalmWind's Retest Results   CalmWind's Retest Results EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Topic Locked. If you're not saying anything useful or helpful, do not post in a member's test results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CalmWind's Retest Results   CalmWind's Retest Results Empty

Back to top Go down

CalmWind's Retest Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1