Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mountain - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Mountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

A high rising body of land closely connected to the caves.  Some say something lies at the top.

Current Posting Order:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Again theres a solution for that as well. Who said i would do it all at once. And trust me i have done  this before the only side affect is inflicted on me. Nottu the fact is Every time i take a soul i immediately "fuse" a part of my power and dna to the soul and to the body. Normally the revival would have taken place immediately. However because this "game" is going on i set it up so they won't be revived until the game end there by reviving all who have even the slightest power/dna of the phoenix. The only flaw as you said is if i die before i collect all the souls. Well theres 2 ways around that. 1 way is i get powerful allies to help me collect souls faster therefor reducing the chance of my death happening.  The 2nd way involves you nottu. You have great understanding in magic. If i managed to die my body wouldn't therefor all you would have to is take the dna from my body and infuse it with the souls you guys have collected and will collect and at the end of the game everyone is revived.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Mountain - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Mountain - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:20 pm

"And how can I trust what you are telling me as the truth? You killed my friend with no remorse. For all I know, this is an elaborate ruse to take me out of the games."

His eyes ever left Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Who said i never remorsed killing droite. Killing anyone is not something i just like to do. I understand your doubt of me and my power. So how about i demonstrate it to you?
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:30 pm

"No Phoenix!" he yelled
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
The Mountain - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Mountain - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 pm

The redheaded mage exhaled slowly, calming his nerves, and then nodded once, "Fine. A demonstration from you then." He looked over to Augusto, "Calm yourself child, a demonstration of his abilities may be necessary. Go ahead Phoenix."
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:49 pm

I don't have a human right now to demonstrate on a human but i can do it on an animal right now. 
* goes behind a rock and brings a hawk, a eagle, a Chinchilla, and a llama *
Actually make that four. I'm sorry animals forgive me if you feel pain and forgive me for your temporary death.
Step 1 is to make sure the thing is dead.
* kills the 4 animals with flames *

Step 2 is to grab the soul and to infuse it with the power/dna of the phoenix
* gets all 4 animals souls and infuses them with my power *

Step 3 is to turn the thing your trying to revive into ash after infusing the body with the power/dna of the phoenix
* turns the 4 animals into ash after infusing them with my power *

Step 4 which is the final step is very simple. The soul returns to the body due to both having the phoenix power/dna and you will see the results.
* The animals bodies return to their original state and they start breathing and moving again (

Is that a good enough demonstration?
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:51 pm

"I am glad they are still alive!" he said.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Nottu turned his head when the poor creatures were incinerated, "That was a bit too much for my liking, but you've made your point."

He turned to him once more, "However, I stand by what I said and there are those who will not join your cause. THAT I am certain of. Now, I came here to revive Droite. I can even take you to her remains, will you do this for me in exchange for my cooperation?"

Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
The Mountain - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue900/100The Mountain - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:55 pm

It's been a good 35-45 minute flight upon his pumpkin. He was drawing closer to the mountain, and a faint magic could be felt as he continued. This interrupted his searching through the still blank cards. Why is he here, what could possibly be on the mountain or within? Treasures, power, hidden secrets? He banished these thoughts from mind and continued onwards to the source of this barely-sensible magic. Another minute or two later, he landed near the side of the mountain. It was straight up the side, to a high area. With determination to beat these people to what ever was here, he raced up the side on the pumpkin once more.

Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:55 pm

Of course, i would be more than happy to revive Droite but i need her body or else i can't do anything. You lead the way Nottu.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Nottu extended his free hand to Phoenix, "Take my hand and I will take us there. Augusto! Hold onto me as well. We're going back to Droite now." He commanded.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:59 pm

* packs food and stuff for the trip and grabs nottu's hand *
I'm ready to go.
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:02 pm

*turns into Hawk* "To the grave?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:03 pm

"Yes Augusto."

He closed his eyes and murmured his archaic incantation, manifesting orbs of energy all around them as the wind swept about their feet. His mind focused on the graveyard, right where Droite was placed. Soon the orbs engulfed them and the Teleport was done, leaving nothing in their place.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
The Mountain - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue900/100The Mountain - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Minutes passed, and Edmund reached the top. Magic hung in the air. No one in sight. "Curse upon you wizard! They probably have what they wanted now, and I couldn't even see what I chased them for. Might as well search anyways, maybe I'll find something of value with this old hunk of rock." Edmund dispells his pumpkin, then carefully climbs down the mountain side in search of possible cave openings.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:09 am

* me flys into the depths of Draguns Den carrying droite and nottus dead bodies *
We should be safe here.
* activates the seal and keeps the draguns den hidden *
They should be lucky only Satsu and I have ever been allowed in here.
* me sets nottus body down and carries droite body to an open part of the den and remembers the last thing droite said to him *
"Phoenix.. Phoenix, my body can wait... To reincarnate my soul back into my body will make me beyond useless in these games.." Sorry Droite i really can't do anything about that all i know is I refuse to let anybody in the game stay dead if i can, and i promised to revive you and I will!
* Me does the entire process and returns droites soul to her body *
Now all i got to do is wait for her to wake up.
* Me falls on knees due to the side effects of the revival *
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Droite's eyes flash open.  She takes a deep breathe, and then sits up.
Several butterflies materialize and begin brushing through and untangling her hair.

She looks over towards Nottu's body, And a small frown appears on her face.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:25 am

Welcome back droite.
* looks at nottus body *
I'm sorry droite I couldn't save him from C.C. and Pride.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:31 am

"... I know.. I saw everything.."  She then lowers her head, her long bangs concealing her eyes, tears began rolling down her face. She clenches her teeth together and mutters "he was so caught up in rescuing me he didn't worry about himself..."  

She clenches her teeth even tighter. "You idiot!" She shouts at the hollow shell that is Nottu's body.  "Why would you sacrifice yourself?!"  Her voice becomes more calm and Sorrowful, "Why wouldn't you let me be liberated from my pain."  Her head hangs lower as she sobs.

Last edited by Droite on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:31 am

I'm sorry droite, I'm very sorry. I will try and get Nottu's soul back.
* me senses someone out side the den *
Looks like we have a visitor.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:35 am

Her head snaps towards the entrance.  Her eyes cold and serious, her glare as hard as steel and as sharp as razors.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:54 am

Edmund had been searching the mountain for about an hour before the familiar feeling of the wizard's magic touched his senses. It felt like it was fading or decaying, but he tried to hurry quickly on his pumpkin before it faded or was hidden. Several minutes of following the fast-fading trail around the mountain lead him to a cavern finally, Hopefully the wizard he is chasing has stopped.

He jumped off and slowly entered the cave. A few turns, no side paths or forks, he turned the corner to find three people in the very end. On reflex, he ducked back, then peeked around the corned. Yes, the wizard, but two possible allies. He needed to find someone to explain what the hell was going on anyways, so he walked out into the open mindlessly. The cave was lit with torches, but it was oddly well lit. He grunted and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:59 am

Who are..... wait i remember seeing you when we flew away from the summit
* me steps infront of droite ready to defend her if he was dangerous *
What do you want?
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mountain - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:00 am

In the corner, a single eye appears, listening to the conversation.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:11 am

Edmund took a step foward. "I am Edmund, witch of the Cat and Pumpkin. I mean you no harm as I am lost. I've been trying to follow your wizard friend here since I was kidnapped and dropped here in a purple orb. I need to know where I am and how to leave this place and return to Death City. If you tell me, I can help the wizard however I can. His aura is dying out, but still magic within. Will you help me?" He was a few paces away, but he noticed the eye that the others facing away could not see. Who could be controlling it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next