Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mountain - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Mountain - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

A high rising body of land closely connected to the caves.  Some say something lies at the top.

Current Posting Order:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
The Mountain - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue900/100The Mountain - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:01 am

"I collect these at home, yet I haven't learned much to the rules of the game. Let me know what you're after, and I'll decide if it's worth a duel or not. I've got to finish this disk of mine soon for another battle, so I hope it's worth my time." Edmund looks through his deck.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
The Mountain - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:05 am

Around her arm, blue linings appeared, and like on Quasar, circles appeared over her arm, resulting eventually in a blaster gun, which she pointed at Edmund. "I need your soul."
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
The Mountain - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue900/100The Mountain - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:16 am

Edmund was no stranger to this request as many a student at home triee to slay him for one. Few succeeded to then fail in the end, as he was no full witch. He placed his deck upon the ground and twirled the sickle that was still in his hand. "Hmmm. I guess it's a different way of obtaining what ruins those who hold it later." He sits down on the floor crosslegged (Still at gun-point) and draws five cards from the Main deck. His hat covers one eye. "Ready for a duel?"
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:
The Mountain - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:18 am

The gun disassembled, and disappeared, as her dueldisk took it's place. "Always."

After having defeated Edmund, she gave not even a grin. Just waited, for his soul to come free, and she'd take it, along with the deck.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:22 am

The duel was entirely hopeless for him, no matter what he played. His end had come. Shadowy waves rippled out into the open from his body, stopped, and spun, making where they appeared from vanish. As he was falling apart, he threw his hat off and tossed it behind him near Aj and Phoenix. "Keep it safe..." He said, before the rest of the ripples had quickly engulfed him, all of them centering in one point like they were all on one small ring, or a slinky bended into a circle. The shadows burst away harmlessly with to show a floating purple soul (Shaped with what seems like a mini hat on top) with an odd japanese symbol painted black upon it. No body was present in the room. So this was the "witch soup" many seeking power wanted... just sitting in the center of the room. It is up for grabs, but who will retrieve it?
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:43 am

* me grabs edmunds hat and jumps back to aj *

Last edited by Phoenixofpain on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:53 am

(( There is no body. Just the hat...))

The Vine-disk lie there, now to never be assembled. The Disk and Mystic Tomato Card still sat with it. Almost unnoticeable, it had a slight glow to it....
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:59 am

Shooter grabbed the soul, and the deck, lying on the ground, and stuffed them both away. Looking at Phoenix and Aj, she recalled Aj's behavior before. "You and me, Aj. we're going to duel as well. Right now."
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Augusto knew it was time. He would lose and he knew this. He was happy he went this far. Augusto remembered his sister. "Ashley if you are watching this remember I love you sis." he said. Tears formed in his eyes. His blue duel disk glowed. "I am ready!" he said.

Last edited by Aj16amc on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:54 pm

She phased a bit, then stood normal again. "Well then. Let's get this done." Her duel disk reset itself, and she stood ready for another Duel to come.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:16 pm

After having destroyed him, finally, after such long a hunt, she grabbed a hold of his soul, and his deck, before looking at Phoenix, the last one left here now. "I'll leave you be. There's no point in this yet. Go to the beach. There's someone there. Maybe you'll team up. Maybe one of you will die. You'll see for yourself." 

She turned around, leaving him with only those words, and walked out, as Augusto lay on the ground, and she didn't even pay him no mind anymore.

[OOC: Aj allowed me to post my win, since he wasn't coming on for 4 days, and he just gave up trying.]
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:06 pm

* grabs aj's body and turns it into ash and puts it into a magically sealed container *
She killed 2 people so quickly and without hesitation. She is beyond a doubt extremely strong.
* puts Edmunds hat on head and leaves for the beach wondering why she let me be and who could be at the beach *
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:02 am

The butterflies began dancing around the mountains, fluttering and flittering to the very peak of the tallest mountain.

The Butterflies came together and materialized Droite.

The air was frigid.  The air was thin, making it difficult to breathe, but she was trained and conditioned for situations like this.  The demon blood curse coursing through her veins kept her warm.  

"I can see everything from up here," she said to herself, "this place a a lot bigger than I first thought." She said to herself.

She looked around taking in the great view.

"Why am I still here? I shouldn't be.. Should I?" She asked herself, "I lost already.. Why am I still bound here?"

She turned to face the tundra side of the mountain.

She stares off into the pure white snow covered wasteland.

"No... I'm not bound entirely.. It is Impossible for me to lose my soul again.. Right?" She said to herself.

"I wonder..." She thought to herself as she looked up towards the sky.

"Are we being watched...? And what is this unnerving feeling I have had since I awoke here?"

She looks off towards the charred jungle.  "So many questions... So little answers.." She said softly, "it will be impossible for anyone to reach me up here.. I can't light a fire to stay warm.. There isn't enough oxygen for that.. I'll have to rely on my own body and remember my training.." She said as she closed her eyes and took in a slow, long, deep breath.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:14 am

Droite's Eyes Shot open.  

"Pride.. Did he..? Impossible."

She stands up frantically looking around, "How...?"  She said confused and frantic.

"There are 3 people left.. And then there is me.." She said calculatingly.

"I'm still here.. But lost... But was somehow brought back......"

Suddenly her eyes widened and she screamed in pain grabbing her head and falling to her knees as memories began to flood into her mind.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:37 am

* enters mountain *
She is definately here i can sense her.
* walks further up the mountain *
Right now i must finder her as soon as possible.
* goes further up the mountain *

Last edited by Phoenixofpain on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:49 am

Amongst the mountains peaks, Droite Stands up with tears rolling down her face.  "So I'm the one to take the punishment for your sins.."
She says angrily.

"Well... I do not plan on failing...  And after I'm done here, and after I have achieved what I have hunted for my entire life.. I will hunt you down.. And make suffer more than we have.. Hades.." She said frustratedly.

"This is why I'm still here...." She said gazing off into the distant Tundra.  Her face, cold and stern.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:05 am

C.C. had taken another path up the mountain. Not having found her in the Jungle, or rather, what was left of it, she'd continued walking through the area's. Eventually, to arrive at the mountain. Having seen Phoenix nearby, she was pretty sure Droite was up here, and her suspicions were only confirmed later on, as she saw a couple butterflies, carefree fluttering around. 

Continuing her path up, she started to think, about everything. All of the things Pride and her had done. Was it really smart, for her to win this? Should she give up? She wanted to die, more then anything. But, in a way, it would make all the people she'd killed here, deaths in vain. Like they weren't worth it. While climbing up more and more, she noticed the low access to oxygen, and the cold. She'd been drowned once, so that experience more or less kept her going here and now.

Eventually, she reached the point where Droite was residing, yet not exactly how she'd imagined to find her. Not standing there ,having expected her, ready to explain all hell and havoc, instead, knelt on the ground, hands against her head. She knelt next to her, the caring person she was, and put a hand against Droite's forehead. "What's wrong? And what is going on, why have you done all this?"
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:14 pm

* reaches spot on mountain where droite is *
Found her.
* about to go toward her but sees C.C. and decides to stay hidden and listen in *
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Vevay tracked through the snowy conditions of the tundra heading back to the warmer climate areas of this sick game. As soon as her body heated up from the mountain temperatures, she took off her coat and stuffed it in her backpack, leaving her in her purple tank top that had seen better days. So she was after Droite. Who was that? She had never met them before and if they were the one who made the game, why didn't they just wave a white flag and surrender. Had to be the sin, pride. Too prideful to give up something like so.  As silently as she could, she tracked through the rocky terrain, looking for someone who she hadn't seen just yet.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:16 pm

C.C. felt Vevay coming closer, and then sensed how Phoenix came up behind her. Turning around, she faced the guy, and looked into his eyes. "You, sir. Are not gonna interrupt me now. Go play with someone your own size." She sent her boot into his stomach, toppling him over, and looked at him rolling down the mountain, oddly enough straight towards Vevay, who was still fairly distanced.

Shrugging, turning back to Droite, she looked at a metal bulkhead, that had probably been put here due to the Lab having been blown to pieces. "Droite. You like butterflies. But unfortunately, there are some people who would want to have such butterflies. Real bad. So. Let's make them happy, shall we?" With her telekinesis, she bent the metal into the form of a can, which she then toppled over Droite, catching her inside the metal prison, without any holes. Then, with the last effort she's require to make, she carved into the side of it, in easy writing. "For the honest finder. Rare Butterfly. Please, be careful. Hot tempered."

With a little grin, on her success, and granting, in a way, Pride's wish, she turned around again, looking at how Phoenix ended up in front of Vevay, far below her. She'd look at their little duel from up here. And whoever would remain. Would duel her. Then, it was just gonna be up to her, to decide what she'd do. Live or die. One thing was for sure. She wouldn't become turtle soup, like Droite did.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Vevay wasn't paying the necessary amount of attention that she needed to. There wasn't a person around her until she saw Phoenix's body topple down the mountain side and land in front of her. Her body and brain didn't make the connection to stop when she needed to, which she ended up tripping and falling on top of him. A perfect time for her to goof and fall on someone. She sat up, still on him as her hidden eyes looked down at the body. Not sure if dead or alive, conscious or not.

A blaze of a blush raced just under the bandage as she quickly removed herself from the body. Her heart hammered in her chest as her vision looked straight up the mountain side. No one just falls from that height. Someone had to of kicked or pushed him. She looked back down at the body. 

"Watch where you're tumbling. I don't necessarily like tripping over guys and falling on them." Her words sounded rather annoyed.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:53 pm

C.C. looked back at the massive can, then punctured a hole in it, small enough for air to go in, and out. "How's it in there. Comfortable?"
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:54 pm

"It's dark.. I'm scared.." She said through the hole.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:13 pm

"Should have thought of that before you started this whole war you've unleashed. Do you have any idea how many people I killed because of you?" She looked up at the sky. All these lives lost. Cuz she wanted to see them fight.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:20 pm

* Gets up and shouts at C.C. *
WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* looks at Vevay *
I'm sorry for tripping you, Are you hurt anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next