Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mountain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Mountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

A high rising body of land closely connected to the caves.  Some say something lies at the top.

Current Posting Order:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:19 pm

You mean her stupid butterfly card or her soul.
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:35 pm

"Yes now give me that card I beg of you." he said.
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:31 pm

*Ryuk finds nottu , and tell him* '' hey nottu i heard you were looking for phoenix , but anyway you won't pass from here , ready to duel?
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:30 pm

You can have her card back I don't need it but her soul stays with me for now. Actually that reminds me I need to talk with you and nottu. That's assuming that he can beat Ryuk. Anyway meet me at the mountain summit and i will return her card after we talk.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Mountain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Mountain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:39 am

Nottu looked in all directions, trying to fathom where in the world Ryuk had appeared from, "I have no issues with you Ryuk, this is not the time. I need to find Phoenix, he has Droite's soul."

Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:40 am

"Phoenix I need her soul too and if you give the soul to me I can assure you we will all make it out of here just please" he begged.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:02 am

Hmmmmm we can discuss the soul part on the summit of the mountain. Tell nottu to come to and just to make sure that this is a peaceful meeting i will not allow us to due each other on the mountain summit. Well thats all i have to say for now if you want her soul back i'm sure you'll agree to my "request". * Flies to the mountain summit *
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:14 am

Augusto flew to Nottu. "Nottu let's go now!"
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:50 pm

"Oh im sorry nottu , but i dont care if you dont have anything against me , you are not going anywhere"
,*ryuk takes out his duel disk*
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
The Mountain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Mountain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:56 am

"If I have to defeat you in order to save my friend, so be it," he sad coldly.

He stepped backwards and turned on his Duel Disk, his sapphire eyes full of fire, "Let's duel!"

Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:04 am

Augusto got to Nottu but it was too late he was starting a duel. "NOTTU!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:00 am

* me waiting patiantly at summit but hears activation of duel disk *
Dang it Ryuk why did you have to battle Nottu. 
* me gets slightly angry and releases some flames * 
Well this sort of gets in the way of my plans. Well one way or the other because of this action by ryuk I'm gonna lose one of the main pieces of the plan. 
* sighs * no matter this just means the game will end sooner. And hopefully by the time that happens I'll have acquired what i needed in order to make sure everyone survives this game.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Nottu and Ryuk dueled with all their might. Ryuk had finally summoned his mighty Lightray Daedalus and Nottu was left in a tight spot.

"Its my turn now, Draw!" The redheaded elf looked at his card and smirked, "I activate my face-down card, Call of the Haunted! I can now resurrect any monster from my Graveyard, so come on back Gagaga Girl!"

The feminine Spellcaster appeared in a flash once more. "Now I summon my Gagaga Magician! Come forth!" Another brilliant light and out came the master of the Gagaga Girl.

"Now, I use his special ability, changing him to a Level 5 monster! That's not all! I also use Girl's ability, allowing her to now copy Magician's level. Finally, I Exceed Summon, using my two level fives, and call upon Number 61: Volcasaurus!"

The two monsters melded into a singular light and out from it emerged the mighty dinosaur monster, wreathed in flames.

Nottu swore he could see fear in his opponent's eyes now, "Volcasaurus! I detach one material from you, now ignite and destroy his Daedalus!"

The fire erupted from the behemoth, engulfing the Serpent of light and depleting the remainder of Ryuk's Life Points.

"If you don't duel for the right reasons, you'll never truly win," the elven wizard said as his disk deactivated."
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:26 pm

"Nottu you won!" yelled Augusto. "We need to go to the summit of the mountain now!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:01 am

Looks like ryuk lost his fight. He shouldn't have been so Hasty going into battle. 
* sighs *
Oh well by the time this is over he'll be back. But in the meantime I'll wait for Nottu and Aj to come. I mean after all i got what they want after all. * sits on a large rock nearby and waits for aj and nottu on the summit *
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:10 am

Nottu went over to Ryuk's now lifeless body. He removed his deck from the Duel Disk and pocketed it, no sense letting it get ruined by the weather. As he went for the Extra Deck, a single card began to glow. 

"That must be his Soul card. I better keep it safe then," he muttered.

After all was said and done, he noticed Augusto flying around his head, "All right all right! Let's go to the summit. Phoenix had better not put me in a worse mood."
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:21 am

"Yeah now hold on to me!" he said.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Heh they should be here pretty soon. 
* holds droites soul *
When she comes back I must apologize for turning her into ash and giving her a death unbefitting of her.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:23 pm

With a stern expression and determination in his eyes, Nottu made his way to the summit, followed closely by the boy of twelve whom he was protecting. The thought of bringing Droite back to life was his drive now and he wanted nothing more than to see her standing before him once again. The gash on his chest ached but he ignored the pain. 'What matter of man am I if i cannot hanlde pain when my friend suffered a horrendous death?' he thought to himself.

Soon, after what seemed to be hours of effort, he reached the summit of the mountain. Phoenix was there waiting for him.

"I've come for Droite's soul, and I will not leave with out it," his voice was commanding and bold.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Nottu and Aj, I've been waiting for you two. Now before we go to the soul part Let me understand this real quick. You wanna revive droite by obtaining her soul but you don't even have her body anymore. You have a strong sense of anger at me for killing droite but you have no understanding of why i killed her the way I did. Now there are some things i wanna discuss with you before i consider giving you back her soul. I will tell you my plan to make sure everone survives the game, I will explain why i turned her into ash, and i will explain why her body should have stayed as ash in order for my plan to work. Also i'm currious of how you revived her body from the state i put it in and why you did it. Cause right now because of you I 'm going to have to get her body back from pride.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:43 pm

"Her body rests in the Graveyard," Nottu replied, "Pride is the one who has told me he can revive her."

His eyes narrowed slightly and his focused solely on Phoenix, "How do you plan for everyone to survive if you're killing the very people you wish to save?"

Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Augusto had nothing to say. He turned into a human
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Thats a very good question Nottu and i guess my best answer is Destruction comes before Recreation. Think of the Legend of the Phoenix for a second. The Phoenix is an immortal bird of fire at one point hailed as a diety. The Phoenix Dies, Turns to ash, and comes back again stronger than before. Now in most cases the Human Death cycle is they die and the soul leaves the body never to return, however the phoenix somehow has a way that allows the soul to return to its body there for allowing it to come back. I've figured out a way to bring everyone back to like by infusing abit of my power and dna with in the soul and the body therefore giving them the power of the phoenix and allowing them to have the ability to return to their bodies. 

This Leads to my 2nd point why i turned droite into ash. The Phoenix cycle which i previously mentioned must happen in one way or another after death. In order for the cycle to work the body must be turned into ash. Thats why I turned droite into ash. I didn't really wanna do it but its the only way that any one can be brought back especially if you wanna do multiple people with out having any negative side effects.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:57 pm

"You are foolish to think you could revive so many in one attempt. Have you ever considered what would happen were you to be defeated before the end of these so called Games?"

He crossed his arms over his chest, Duel Disk on the outside, and continued, "Your plan sounds fine in theory, but the mere fact that it will fail upon your simple downfall in a Duel leaves a gaping hole in your scheme."

Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:01 pm

"Nottu be careful I don't want to lose you too!" he said.

Last edited by Aj16amc on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Role Play-