Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mountain - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Mountain - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

A high rising body of land closely connected to the caves.  Some say something lies at the top.

Current Posting Order:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:
The Mountain - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Droite raises her head and looks at Phoenix viciously.

"All if this is of no concern to you!" She shouts angrily.

"Everything was planned from the start! And I was the instrument used! Everyone here was hand selected by me! All of this is because of me! Me!" She shouts louder.

"I have sold my soul to this seal..." She says regretfully, but lowered her volume.

"It has done more for me, than anyone ever has!  And once I have fed the seal enough souls, I'll save my brother from the underworlds." She said sternly.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:00 pm

Droite that won't work. Last time anyone used that dark power The entire city of Atlantis was destroyed. That power isn't one to save its a power to destroy. And there are other ways of getting someone back from the underworld. Trust me I went there once with and old friend in search of something.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
The Mountain - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:03 pm

"Hehehe.." Droite sneers.

"You don't know much... Destruction's what I'm looking for." She said coldly.

"If you know about this Seal's past...  Then you should know about the God of the Orichalcos.." She said tauntingly.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Droite have you lost your mind. Theres no way you can control that power. Besides the cost of reviving that is huge theres no possible way anyone could pay the price in one life time. It would take hundreds no thousands of years to successfully pay the price for summoning it.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:16 pm

"Then.. I guess it's a good thing, I'm not the first one to use this seal.. This seal has been passed down generation to generation.  And the Great beast that dwells within the earth shall be revived in my era.. By me." She said mockingly towards Phoenix.

"And the last soul to be collected here.. You and Vevay, is all I need. I told you, that all the members were picked by me, because of their powerful wills.. Their powerful souls."
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:18 pm

2 things. I'm not gonna be the dinner of that thing, and i could just kill you and make sure you don't revive it.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:22 pm

"Hahaha." Droite laughs at Phoenix.

"You can't kill me.  The seal protects me. My death will not come soon." She said staring coldly at Phoenix.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Either way if i'm one of the souls you need you won't get it. Besides did you forget who beat you last time if you try taking my soul i will guarantee you it will end like last time.
* realizes something *
I see you want blazer and i to duel under the orichalcos so one of our souls goes into the orichlalcos then you will duel the winner and regardless if you win or lose you will have the last soul and thats all you need to revive that thing.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:37 pm

"You're catching on.." She says happily.

"But the seal isn't the only power I have.." She says swiftly.

Droite holds up three cards, examining them, and the backs of the cards facing Phoenix.

"Can you guess what these are?" She said as she flipped them around revealing: Slifer the Sky Dragon, Obelisk the Tormentor, and The Winged Dragon of Ra.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:45 pm

I'm guessing the egyptian god cards are to have their energy drained to help revive the beast.
In head * if she were to revive it now there would be no way i could stop it. If i managed to get a hold of the 3 egyptian god cards or if i had more time to revive him then maybe i could stop it or at least seal it but as of now i would be toast if that thing were to be revived now *
You may be weak on your own but the beast itself is a threat. But what i'm wondering is why go through all the hastle this way. You could have easily found souls instead going through the hastle of setting up this game.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:50 pm

"It's true.. As a demon Hunter I hunt the heads of demons.  Why not take their souls? Because their souls are tainted.. Impure.. Like a crystalline lake that has a drop of dirt.  The games were organized to get you all here in one place and use the power of the seal and the rules to get you to take each other out. This made things easier on me.  I hunted out each and every one of you.  Only those with strong pure souls are worthy to face the power of the Orichaclos." She spoke highly.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:10 am

You definitely don't fit that description. Well since i can't stop you right now and i really don't wanna be trapped here any longer, I'll let you watch the grand finale.
* jumps down to where Vevay is *
Well where do you wanna do this. I personally wanna have the grand finally at the castle but we can do it where ever you want.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:17 am

"Who cares where it's done? I have to survive. If I don't survive, well, the world will deal with a devil. How about that?" Her covered eyes looked towards Droite then back to Phoenix. "I don't have a soul, not anymore. Just, remember, I die, you get to deal with Mephistopheles."
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:28 am

I have lived a long time and seen many things. I have survived the era of the gods and trips through hades. I fought ancient heroes in their prime and even they couldn't kill me. I think i could take care of that if i needed to.
* pulls out duel disk *
Lets get started shall we.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:31 am

From within her bag she pulled out her duel disk and attached it to her arm. She pulled her deck from her pocket. "Let's see if I can survive to play again next year to save another families little girl from being dragged into this mess."
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:40 pm

Droite walks forward, standing above a ledge observing the duel below.

"That sounds lame, Phoenix... I highly doubt you have the power to challenge a god-like figure..." She says annoyed.

She pulls out The Seal of Orichalcos, and locks Phoenix and Vevay inside to fight to the death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12