Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mountain - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Mountain - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

A high rising body of land closely connected to the caves.  Some say something lies at the top.

Current Posting Order:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:50 am

Well seeing as C.C. is the biggest threat we need to get rid of her. The best option would be to recruit the other people left in the game. AJ will probably join us if we ask him but then there's this person called blazer. She has a very dangerous power from what i've heard but we really don't have any other choice. As for weapons we need to build flashbang/flashbombs. Prides shadows are powerful but I learned his power has 2 weaknesses. If he's in complete darkness to the point he can't see or if he's in light so bright he can't see either. If that happens he can't use his shadows. We need to take out C.C. first or we will never get to pride. That and she has 5 souls. I can revive the deceased people as long as i get their souls and bodies.
* walks around thinking *
Thats pretty much all the info I got but the question is how do we take down C.C. I would attempt to but if i were to lose no one would be able to bring back the dead. Well technically pride could but he would infuse it with his power pretty much making them puppets to bend to his will. Have any ideas?
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
The Mountain - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue900/100The Mountain - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:07 am

"I could think of only a few tactical maneuvers we could do if we had some kinda army or troops to lead, but those moves are even more limited depending on how many we have and what weapons we collect. Flashing a lot of light would make sense to blinding a dark creature, but how would we hurt or kill it??" He begins walking the same path the boy is on, pacing with his pace halfway from him.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:12 am

Killing a homunculus is hard and we have to kill him via duel or else the games penalties will be upon the one who killed him. However I could potentially do harm to him. But as for right now we can't expect do do anything without getting rid of his "lover" C.C.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
The Mountain - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue900/100The Mountain - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:19 am

"What do you mean by "duel"? I only know of westerns that usually do those." He steps out of the pacing path.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:19 am

We duel using our yugioh decks and the duel disks on our arms.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:29 am

"That thing?" Edmund points to the machine on his arm. "I believe i have some cards that brought me here.... Hey, I can see the pictures and text on them finally!" He shuffles through the deck, filled with cards that match him oh so well. "I don't know what's with these cards, but now I'm feeling strong. Have one of those things lying around anywhere?"
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:35 am

If you mean my duel disk then i have mine. But dueling isn't a good idea since whoever loses will lose their soul.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:44 am

"No possibility of a spar?"
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:55 am

Sorry that can't happen. However the cards do speak for themselves read the effects and you'll be prepared.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:15 am

"Yes, but as for the disk, I believe I can remake it out of a pumpkin vine. If you let me see, I can craft something possibly..."He reaches out his hand for the disk to be handed to him. "I promise to make it as fast as I can and not break it."
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:31 am

ummm sure go ahead * hands the duel disk to edmund *.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:30 am

"Thank you. If I'm not interupted, should be fast, but if I need special things, like that bulky top piece, I might take a bit longer. I'll be back inside the Den. If you need it, call me." Edmund walks into the Dragun's Den where the first show of Pride's power was shown to him. He pulls out two of several seeds, flips them in the air like a coin. They each land in his hand as a pumpkin. Both small, but one of them had the large enough Vine he was wanting. He proceeded to cut open the thick top of the one with the unsuitable vine and found nothing within. He cut a hole in the thick bottom of it, and fit it on his arm. /This should work nicely./ He cut the Vine from the other and began carving the vine into a mimic of the Disk while activated. (He accidentally turned it on and summoned a Mystic Tomato in different battle positions.)
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 am

* me walks into the den and watches edmund do his thing *
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:39 am

"Come to see the amazing Edmund create art out of an ugly vine? Heh heh. Sorry for activating it. Accidental, using my own deck." Edmund points to the giant Mystic Tomato (Old, Jack-o-Lantern artwork) Floating two feet off the ground.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:53 am

I don't care what you do as long as you don't break it.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:12 am

With a good speed and precision of his hands, the sickles continue to carve out something from the vine. 25-30 minutes have passed.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:14 am

* leaning on a rock thinking on what to do *
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:35 am

Augusto got on the ground and saw Phoenix and Edmund
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:39 am

Speaking of on of the survivors. Edmund meet Aj. Aj Meet Edmund.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:37 am

Edmund looks up from his work to see a bird sitting in front of him. Neutral "Umm.... Hello...?"
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Mountain - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mountain - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Augusto turns human. "Hi..."he said quietly
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:05 pm

"Oh, so you can transform? Nice." Edmund bows. "Edmund, witch of the Cat and magician of Pumpkin magics. At your service." He looks at the boy. "I haven't learned your name, but also, there's three of us here. How many others are left?"
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:35 am

The girl, know to others as C.C., to Pride as Darquesse, but being neither of the two, instead, called Black Rock Shooter, or at least calling herself that, walks up to the pair. "6 in total. But that doesn't mean it'll remain 6." With her hood over her hair, and her cape only concealing her back, she looked at Edmund. "And by chance, I need to take one out. Care to help me? By a duel?"
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:45 am

Edmund stood up quickly with the Vine-disk placed upon the floor, sickle in hand. "Who are you? I feel like I've seen you before..."
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:49 am

"I'm just looking to gain something. And by dueling you, and winning, I would gain said thing. So what about it." Her cold demeanor kept up, and she didn't move, or leave, or react on his sickle. Considered she had a gun she could tap into, she wasn't worried to the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next