Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Light and Darkness Dragon's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

Light and Darkness Dragon's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Light and Darkness Dragon's Test Results   Light and Darkness Dragon's Test Results EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Match : Six Samurai vs Elemental Heros (Hero Beat)

Match Results: 0/10 2:0
The matches were very quick. I apoligize for the OTK game 2.

Deck Construction: 13/20

The deck was very concistent when it came to backrow protection and grinding for the match. There are notable cards that you shouldn't tech to throw off the balance of the deck. Your deck isn't alive hero, so you shouldn't tech it in there. Super poly is better off in the Side deck. At most in the main deck, you only want 1.
-2 Super Poly
-1 A Hero Lives
-1 Mystical Space Typhoon (Keep 1 in the side deck. 3 isn't really needed in the main, as the deck relies more on trap heavy and not really aggressive)
- 2 Compulsory (Compulse is only good when the meta-game calls for it. Compulse isn't as effective as cards like Mirror Force, and D-Prison).
-2 D-Prison
+2 Duality. Its a relevant staple in Hero beat.
+ 1 E-call (Its a staple for heros. You ALWAYS maximize this).
+1 Mirror Force (Mirror force is relevant this format)
+2 Fiendish Chain (Fiendish Chain wrecks the effect monsters this format. The only deck it doesn't really touch as much thats Tier 1 is Macro Racro Rabbit.)
+1 Lance. Card ratio lance is good at 2 in heros.
+2 CardcarD. CardcarD is works well with heros, as with the grind game, you can draw into more cards. Sitting on walls.
-1 Shining. You don't need 3
-1 Nova Master. Should be in the side-deck.
+1 Gagaga Cowboy. Staple rank 4 XYZ
-1 Shock Master.
+1 Gem-Knight Pearl.
-1 Gaia
+1 Great Tornado (since you have no earths, and Stratos is mained). If you add CardcarD find space for Gaia.
-1 Maxx C.
-1 Return from a Different Dimension
-1 Kinetic Soldier
-2 Nobleman of Crossout
-1 System Down
-1 Chain Dissapearance
-2 Dimensional Fissure
Your side-deck is pretty old. It was mainly based off the beggining of March 2012 format, when Geargi and Rabbit decks were topping at first.

+2 Macro Cosmos
+2 Dust Tornado
+2 Super Poly (moved to side)
+2 Mind Crush
+1 Overworked
Jeez...That was a lot.

Duelist Peformance: 15/20
Game 1 you set Honest. That was a misplay. For 1, you didn't even know what deck I was running. Honest is only set, when you know I am going to ram into it, and it is your last defense. Otherwise you would have been able to come back more last game with the Stratos (if you didn't go bubbleman). You misplayed when you went into Excalibur. I am using Six Samurai. Going maestroke would have changed the gamestate into your favor more, as it is the main opposing XYZ for Samurai. The A Hero Lives + D-hole was nice, but by then I took the game after the moments of draw and go. GG
Game 2: You tried to kill me with your backrow, but I OTKD you. Sorry about that.

Siding: 6/10

https://i.imgur.com/ETx11rC.png
Sided Maxx C, Breakthrough Skill, Chain Dissapearance, and Thunder King Rai-oh.
Maxx C and Thunderking are both the most effective sides against Six Samurai. Don't know why you didn't side Kinetic Soldier. You would have put me in really tough situations, as Six Samurai lose to monster destruction, and High attack beaters. Chain is and Breakthrough are "ok" sides. If you used breakthrough I probably would just stop moves and such.

Side Deck: 2/5

You had a some of the relevant side cards, but your side deck needed to be up-to-date. It didn't cover up the new decks, and wasn't really well balanced.
1 kinetic soldier, 3 maxx c, 1 thunder king, 2 crossout, 1 chain dis, 1 system down, 2 breakthrough skill, 1 return from a different dimension, 3 dimensional fissure.

Ruling Questions: 0/15

You missed all 3 ruling questions. For testing purposes I can't explain. For the most part you missed 2 of the questions, and didn't have reasonable explanations for the answers.
Total Points: 36/80

Welcome to Slifer Red Dorm! Most of my explanations on the test can hopefully help you out for the next test. If you follow my suggestions and learn from a few notable things, you will do better next time!
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Light and Darkness Dragon's Test Results   Light and Darkness Dragon's Test Results EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:39 am

Taisakuno Shouri is your dorm leader and can answer any questions you may have. Good luck here at ODA ^_^
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Light and Darkness Dragon's Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Light and Darkness Dragon's Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Light and Darkness Dragon's Test Results   Light and Darkness Dragon's Test Results EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:02 am

Welcome to Slifer! We're cool here! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light and Darkness Dragon's Test Results   Light and Darkness Dragon's Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Light and Darkness Dragon's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1