Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

! Gig's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

! Gig's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: ! Gig's Test Results   ! Gig's Test Results EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Match : Frog Lancer vs War Gods

Match Results: 10/10

Testee won 2-0.

Deck Construction: 20/20

The deck was really nice. It is actually good enough competitively against E-dragons. The Bears alone with Tenki was destroying my monsters and the small plays I had. You maintained plusses, and disrupted my monarch plays with Yamato + Hetsuka.

Duelist Peformance: 20/20

Sadly, he knew how to face Frogs like no tomorrow. 1st turn I went Swap Frog, and he warninged it. Already, I was stuck as It was hard for me to keep milling my waters and start a rank 2 plays. Not only this but Bear popping my beaters once per turn, and pulling off yamato negating my effects was an issue.
Game 2 you constantly popped my cards with bear, and I didn't draw into much outs to help with that. He took the game fast. Even with Mind Crushing his cards 2x he had another card that was another out.
Siding: 10/10

Sided Maxx C, Vanity, and Dark Hole. They were all good sides. Vanity and Maxx C would've have obliterated my Rank 2s, at it does focus on the Rank 2 plays besides Frog Lance and the occasional Monarch into Treeborn.

Side Deck: 5/5

The Side Deck Consisted of Droll and Lock Bird x2, 2 Maxx C, 2 Vanity of Emptiness, 2 Gozen Match, 3 mst, 1 dust, and 2 thunder king.

Ruling Questions: 15/15

Answered all the ruling questions correctly. Nothing more to say here.

Total Points: 80/80

Welcome to Obelisk Blue Dorm! Honestly, there wasn't anything else I could see in the flaws of the deck. I didn't have Skill Drain, or Breakthrough Skill to handle Yamato the full length. The only thing really that I drew to hinder you was Caius, and Mind Crushing your searches. Tester DP Awarded!

Back to top Go down

! Gig's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1