Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry :['s test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Sorry :['s test results Left_bar_bleue0/0Sorry :['s test results Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Sorry :['s test results Empty
PostSubject: Sorry :['s test results   Sorry :['s test results EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:17 am

Fluff Fluff (Gadgets) v.s Sorry :[ (spirits)

Match Results: 4/4:
Won game 1 and 3

Use of Cards 20/20:
I thought that they were pretty good at using Spirits. Overall they made great use out of what they had at the time being. They seemed really experienced in using them.

Duel Control: 12/15:
Control shifted between us but in my opinion was in their control more. Game 1 I drew shit so they had control pretty well (nice ending combo with BLS + Honest). Game 2 I had enough backrow to maintain good control and win. Game 3 it shifted between a bit but overall they won.

Creativity: 5/5
Let's be honest. Do we ever see Spirits being used? It's nice to see someone who can actually run something out of the box. Spirits is one of my personal favorites too. Hell even when new support for Spirits come out, they're never used ._.

Attitude: 2/2:
Good sport about everything. Fairly nice and laid back.

Ruling Knowlege: 14/16:
Missed 1 question. Aside from that, he knows his stuff.

Concentration and Misplays: 8/8:
He was there the whole duel. He even pointed out to me about how Nikitama could still use its effect to normal summon 1 additional Spirit even if I chained Light-Imprisoning Mirror. He even got past my test of pointing out to me how Reckless Greed wouldn't stack if done before next draw phase.

Deck Build: 20/20:
I'm not gonna lie, it's a better Spirit build than I could do.

Side Deck: 1/10:
He has balls. He sided out 1 Fader, Legacy of Yata-Garasu, and Book of Moon for 3 Little D. His logic behind it was "siding against you would be 2ez and plus Little D fits you" I'll give him a point because that made me laugh. Apparently he likes to challenge himself by making it harder to duel with dead draws.

Total points: 86/100

Slifer Red = 0-65

Ra Yellow = 66 - 89

Obelisk Blue = 90 - 100

You're a great duelist but as always overconfident >.> Welcome to ra. Next time don't side Little D ._.
Back to top Go down

Sorry :[

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Sorry :['s test results   Sorry :['s test results EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:22 am

If i sided it'd be a completely one-sided duel just like g1 Sad I demand more points for my perfect side deck!
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Sorry :['s test results Left_bar_bleue100/100Sorry :['s test results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Sorry :['s test results   Sorry :['s test results EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:03 am

Ew powabuse. Letting friend to Ra...

Gratz on Ra, bro. Better luck on Obby next time.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Sorry :['s test results Left_bar_bleue0/0Sorry :['s test results Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sorry :['s test results   Sorry :['s test results EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:26 pm

Sorry :[ wrote:
If i sided it'd be a completely one-sided duel just like g1 Sad I demand more points for my perfect side deck!

Tfw 3 Little D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry :['s test results   Sorry :['s test results Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry :['s test results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1