Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vent's Sig Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Come one, come all and feast your eyes on my tender delicacies. Here is my own person collection of artwork. Comment, rate, suggestion are welcome. IN any case, I show you examples as well as extend an offer.

If you would like a personal sig made, please leave me a request. I give you no format just a couple simple rules. You may as me to make something completely on my own, and I will do so, but keep in mind this. It is MUCH better if you provide me the picture you need. It does not need to be a render, as I can take care of that, but renders are welcome and appreciated.

SO yes, please check out my artwork, and perhaps come get one of your own. Be as specific as you'd like in how you'd like your own signature done and I will attempt to create your vision to the best of my abilities. Again, provide a picture and link to the picture if you can and then simply suggest what you would like done to it either by simple description or by referencing one of my pre-existing sigs. OR, ask me to free style it and i will. Finally, again comment rate and fav my existing art work. I'll only show a few for now and may add more if this thread becomes of interest.

Lastly, do stay on topic, you can discuss my art with one another but do not spam this thread or I will have it deleted, if you want to discuss my art in detail with one another make a NEW thread entitled something like Vent's sig discussion. Because this is a shop, this is a business, not a "crib". SO, again, I'm lenient in allowing you to hang out for a lil while but as soon as I see like more than 10 posts in a row without either a comment towards myself or a question towards myself I'll request this room either cleaned or deleted. Thank you and beyond all that, do enjoy yourselves! ^.^

~The Gallery!~

Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Alpha-Omega

Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 NatsuShaped

Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 NatsuFullSize

Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 LordSilvaLighting

Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Sasusig-1

Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Epicwolfsigedit

Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Darkness2

Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Gokusig

Last edited by Ventriloquist on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

AuthorMessage

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:21 am

OK! Guys, please do be patient with me! You have been so far but I'm just asking bare with me, also no more requests will be taken at this time until I get ALL every last one finished that is currently in order. AFTER WHICH, There will be a charge for Graphics after that point, I do not currently know what price but i will discuss it and it will be fair, for both me and you all.

Again, any incoming orders will be placed on hold and I will give you NO estimated finish date, until i get the ones in shop currently done. I will place a !NOTICE! When I am taking orders again...

Anyway, here is the New GFX for the GFX thread! You can all look and feel free to comment, but NO spam, leave like one comment a peace please and thank you if any, the main reason it's here is for Evil to pick up and for general member viewing purposes. ENJOY GUYS! ^.^

Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Chaossorcerer_zps670903b6
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:31 am

CrazyWB, and Valkoor, here are your GFX. Hope you like them, leave questions concerns and comments, but limit them and don't spam ty! ^.^

https://2img.net/h/i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m537/bobbyli7e/Joker_zps9b265452.png

Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Joker_zps9b265452

https://2img.net/h/i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m537/bobbyli7e/IceBarrier_zps0322aa5e.png

Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 IceBarrier_zps0322aa5e
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/100Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Thought you were going to put them image i sent into the sig, but it looks good anyways. Great job with the 3-D card tilt.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Valkoor, I liked your Render of Mizore but the two picture's didn't really go well together, and I couldn't find very many ways to get them to look good in the same sig, so I asked my friend and he suggested the card throw idea and we happened to find a pic online of mizore holding out her hand. Hope your not too upset that we changed it, but it looked better this way I think, I can always make you more sigs though lol

Also, we left out "of the ice barrier" because the text was getting really big and the sig already have alot going on so more text would have just subtracted from the focus, anyway glad you like it i was a lil worried with this one, lol it was hard XD.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:10 pm

how much do your sigs cost?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:25 am

Hey Vent. Could I maybe get a signature made by you? I can PM you details if you're up to it.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:30 am

i gotta make vent my partner :l xD
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/100Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:35 am

Still waiting on prices. Or are you going to charge different amounts?
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:35 am

He hasn't even gotten on the jobs he already has set up last i talked to him.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:38 am

Well I hope they aren't too much once he has a chance to. And stop out posting me >_<
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:39 am

he spoke to me about charging when he origionally started, it shouldn't be too much, however he should post the price before doing the work
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:10 pm

I'm fine paying some OD for a sweet signature. One that shows off a picture of me surrounded by my favourite Spellcasters of all time. Cool
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Think you could make a picture for Role Play section featuring Two Man Cell Battle? I think that "might" work, but something featuring a few characters fighting would be fine for me. Role Playing section seems out of place without a picture. Sorry if I'm piling more work on your back.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:15 pm

could i possibly get a sig that show a blue eyes ultimate, an axe of despair, and a megamorph that says, how much attack power does it have? IT'S OVER 9000!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vent's Sig Shop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA's Mall Archive :: Art Room-