Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vent's Sig Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop Left_bar_bleue100/100Vent's Sig Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Come one, come all and feast your eyes on my tender delicacies. Here is my own person collection of artwork. Comment, rate, suggestion are welcome. IN any case, I show you examples as well as extend an offer.

If you would like a personal sig made, please leave me a request. I give you no format just a couple simple rules. You may as me to make something completely on my own, and I will do so, but keep in mind this. It is MUCH better if you provide me the picture you need. It does not need to be a render, as I can take care of that, but renders are welcome and appreciated.

SO yes, please check out my artwork, and perhaps come get one of your own. Be as specific as you'd like in how you'd like your own signature done and I will attempt to create your vision to the best of my abilities. Again, provide a picture and link to the picture if you can and then simply suggest what you would like done to it either by simple description or by referencing one of my pre-existing sigs. OR, ask me to free style it and i will. Finally, again comment rate and fav my existing art work. I'll only show a few for now and may add more if this thread becomes of interest.

Lastly, do stay on topic, you can discuss my art with one another but do not spam this thread or I will have it deleted, if you want to discuss my art in detail with one another make a NEW thread entitled something like Vent's sig discussion. Because this is a shop, this is a business, not a "crib". SO, again, I'm lenient in allowing you to hang out for a lil while but as soon as I see like more than 10 posts in a row without either a comment towards myself or a question towards myself I'll request this room either cleaned or deleted. Thank you and beyond all that, do enjoy yourselves! ^.^

~The Gallery!~

Vent's Sig Shop Alpha-Omega

Vent's Sig Shop NatsuShaped

Vent's Sig Shop NatsuFullSize

Vent's Sig Shop LordSilvaLighting

Vent's Sig Shop Sasusig-1

Vent's Sig Shop Epicwolfsigedit

Vent's Sig Shop Darkness2

Vent's Sig Shop Gokusig

Last edited by Ventriloquist on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:48 pm

man i hate to read this much can you just say what you just want to do pls
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:50 pm

LOL! It's not that much, so go back and read if you want detailed. However, I'll help you out.

Rate/Comment/Fav the sigs I've listed.

And

Request your own. BUT! Provide a picture of what you want in the signature.
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:55 pm

well then how about this? Vent's Sig Shop 1fram10

or you can just have the dragon ball z one
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Do you mean that you want me to re sig the HERO sig? The Sigs in this shop are all my own artwork O_O. SO I already Own the DBZ one XD
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:54 am

hero 1 because it says duel academy on it and this is a academy btw which is your fav monster?
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:32 am

Ok, please be more specific. Would you like me to "recreate" the duel academy Hero sig? Because that is a shop for me to give you things XD OR are you donating that sig to me? because if so i can accept that too I'm just not sure what you want. So yes, Do you want me to recreate that sig or would you like me to host it in my shop/profile.

And my favorite monster is the blue eyes white dragon
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Hey vent what about entering the graffic completion for the deck shop banner
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:57 pm

we got 3 shops here xD cool
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:42 am

Link me Promo, lol I'm lazy and not quite sure i undersand
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:44 am

It's in latest topic it says deck shop graffic challenge
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Wow, gone for so long and dead shop is dead. *Bump* -Points to topic and first post-
Back to top Go down

-That Guy-

Leona

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:29 am

this 1 but smaller
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:37 am

Vent, if you are interested, and will have the time, I will pay you OD for doing some of the GFX for the site. If you are, make sure you are ready, because doing the ODA GFX and your shop will be a lot.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:37 am

@ EvilPath
Ready when ever, and very interested.

Everything I make will be 100% original work ^.^ Estimated time of completion will be given after I hear the details and such but usually it would only take a couple days max to make even a few sigs/banners.

@Crazy -
Got it and your Sig will be done most likely by tomorrow night ^.^.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:57 am

I will PM you the details of the jobs I need.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop Left_bar_bleue900/100Vent's Sig Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:58 am

I'd like this and Dancer princess of the Ice Barrier as a Sig plz.
Vent's Sig Shop .600.202291
Vent's Sig Shop STBL-EN033
First one is Mizore, place her on our forum picture's side and Dance Princess pic on other side and add "Mizore, Yuki-Onna of the Ice Barrier" in bottom area. If this costs me OD, I don't mind paying.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:14 am

Valkoor, got a couple requests in, but I'll pm you the details of when to expect your sig finished soon. However accepted. As for whether or not it'll cost you DP, I'll have to ask, technically. When I made this shop There was not "Graphics License" As as item, so you could consider this an illegitamate business and as such I may not have the right to charge, in which case, for now just consider all work free unless I state otherwise or get an official License lol
Back to top Go down

Crystal Master

Leona

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:40 am

I'd like a signature too. I can see you have a lot of work here, so I don't mind if my signature takes time to make. It'd be something like this:

On the right side: Vent's Sig Shop Crystalbeasttopaztiger-1_zps9a4af68f

On the left side: Vent's Sig Shop Crystalbeastrubycarbuncle-1

And on the center "Crystal Master" that'd be great. You can do whatever you want with the other parts.
And yes, if I'll have to, I'll pay you OD.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:12 am

I would like to have a signature too it can be quickdraw synchron on the right and red eyes zombie
Dragon on the left with genex solar in the middle I don't care what the really look like, just
Make look good plz then put my name where ever there and if you did it perfect ill give you
200 OD because I want too :^D .

You can make the picture a bit bigger if you need to
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:41 am

OK Crystal and Promo I will Pm you both when I begin work on your projects, Let me finish the other 3 first though before I give you an Estimate on completion date. Should be ready to begin by the begining of next week though.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:18 pm

Yes, Vent, you can charge OD. You got this shop before we started up the licenses so you get the advantage of being an early member, you do not need to pay for it.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Okay cool vent whenever your ready and evil no problem for me
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 am

!NOTICE!

ALL projects are currently being placed on hold. This is due to some personal issues taking place at my house hold for the past couple of days. Well, personal/technical. Nothing you need be alarmed about just that well, I was literally unable to begin the projects. However, best case scenario, I will begin work on them mid day tomorrow, and worst case, Tuesday, which is two days time from this post. I thank you for your business, cooperation, and understanding. Please bare with me and I will have ALL projects done soon.

P.S. Due to this delay, though I have been given permission to charge, ALL projects I agreed to (with the exception of Evil's, due it is a bit harder and for the site.) Will be free of charge, however, donations are welcome, but not necessary. I thank you again and have a good day.

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Vent's Sig Shop Left_bar_bleue900/100Vent's Sig Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:36 am

Valkoor Lightheart wrote:
I'd like this and Dancer princess of the Ice Barrier as a Sig plz.
Vent's Sig Shop STBL-EN033
First one is Mizore, place her on our forum picture's side and Dance Princess pic on other side and add "Mizore, Yuki-Onna of the Ice Barrier" in bottom area. If this costs me OD, I don't mind paying.

I cut out the messed up Zerochan image. Here's replacement of it:
Vent's Sig Shop Mizore_shirayuki___rosario_to_vampire__render__by_kirika88-d4zxhmn

Mizore here____________________________________Dance princess on other end
Text Below
That's my fixed format.

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vent's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Sig Shop   Vent's Sig Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Vent's Sig Shop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next