Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyonaru Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Kyonaru Test Results - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kyonaru Test Results - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Kyonaru Test Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Match Duel 1: Blue-Eyes White Dragon vs Mermail/Atlantian
Match Duel 2: Lightsworn Dragons Vs Macro Rabbits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Match Duel One

Match Results: 10/10 points

- Tester 0 vs. 2 Testee

Match Deck Construction: 15/19

Number of Cards: 3/3

- Consistency: 10/10
I can't find a place to knock him down. He was easily destroying all my cards on the field, sometimes in my hand, while he was pulling high power monsters which lead to Big-eye. My champion's vigilance cards were powerless to his discarded monster effects.

- Originality: 0/4
The only difference is he didn't include one card, the genex. Honestly I don't think that is worthy of giving any points nonetheless.

- Side Deck: 2/2

Match Performance: 19/19 points

- Focus: 2/2
no clicking issues. they were all mine.

- Use of cards: 10/10
I saw no issues. He knows what he is doing and did it well. He was taking my Red-eyes darkness metal dragon with big eye, giving him power and getting rid of my special summoning. It also made it not accessible. His constant abilities never let me pull out any high powered monsters for more than a turn.

- Siding: 7/7
He already had my monsters and backrow at his bidding for the most part. He still sided well with gorz, maxx c x2, and soul taker x2. My deck special summons once or twice a turn easily so maxx c was a good card. Gorz is good for extra defense if i manage to pull out my blue eyes, tri horned, red-eyes, thunder dragon, etc. soul taker also stops my big monsters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Duel Two

Match Results: 8/10 points

- Tester 1 vs. 2 Testee

Match Deck Construction: 12/19

Number of Cards: 3/3

- Consistency: 7/10
I have to ding him a lot here. He had 4 straight turns of nothing but a dinosaur to attack with. If he hadn't managed 3 macros one after the other along with the mst he pulled the round before i set royal decree then that round then he might have been in some deep crap. Other than that between his evolzars, leviair, etc. he kept me sort of under control without his macro cosmos.

- Originality: 0/4
regular macro rabbits

- Side Deck: 2/2

Match Performance: 18/19 points

- Focus: 2/2
all clicking mistakes came from me.

- Use of cards: 9/10
He was pulling his macros out and he wasn't setting everything and anything as he pleased. He kept his game safe. However at one point he was using spirit reaper to make me discard randomly. He already know i was playing lightsworn dragons and it was clear my hand wasn't the greatest. Had he not made me discard so much i might not have had a chance to pull anything chaos that round.

- Siding: 7/7
A third macro, 2x soul taker, 2x thunder king. Thunder king because i have a lot of special summoning, macro because this deck needs the graveyard, soul taker because i got some more powerful monsters like BLS that can't be taken down as easily. Well done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rulings: 9/10
He got every single question i threw at him right. He managed to stump me as well. He got the grand mole/justice catastor, tenki mst question, hand of six samurai, and gorz questions right. He also noticed every minor thing like pulling a dragon with the same wyvern i banish after discarding it with darkflares effect. I give him 9/10 because he missed me sending plague to the graveyard after using his effect.

Attitude: 1/1
He is hysterical.

Deck Variety: 3/3
I was tempted for 2/3 because they are both meta but whatever.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Total: 95/110

It is at 95/110 Which is just barely. Having used two meta decks harmed you more than you had original thought. However because you know your crap you still barely made Obelisk Blue. Congratulations.

Last edited by lever10 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:34 pm

I don't know how to explain to you so i won't read all my comments and think about what you said you think you're some high @$$ duelists who can come here and say aynthing you want i said i'm sorry and i might gone little too far with my accusacions. My first comment was a joke with lever and my pesonal opinio if you can't respect that tthen i'm very sory for ya. You're just being disrespectful to me and saying against me what you think i said wrong about kyo.PLease lock this topic.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Ok, I am not going to go essay mode, I have a cut finger. SO. I like how, whenever someone makes Slifer, nothing is said, but if there is a Blue, suddenly everyone nitpicks for flaws. Like metas... people are NOT going to PURPOSELY use a non tier deck. People all have their "Fun decks", their non meta or teired deck, but they WILL NOT use it in a competitive thing like a test or a tournament. Stop complaining, I am sure Kyonaru deserves the spot.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Don't worry it's settled. Can we just lock this please?
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:26 pm

~Locked
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Kyonaru Test Results - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kyonaru Test Results - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Alright, I feel that I need to bring this up again, just to clarify a few things:

1. I do not doubt Kyonaru's skill. He made blue, and just a meta deck is not going to get you there. All I was saying, is that you might have a better chance at a full score using Tier 2 and you can still get wins with it, considering none of the testers uses Tier 1 in a test. Yes, I use Evilswarms, although I do not use Rabbit, Virus etc.

2. Tier 1 is Tier 1 for a reason. There is 2 sides, like to everything else:
You have a deck that gives you loads of possible plays but when facing a lower tier 2, even when you do not always make the very best descisions and make the best plays, your chances of winning are still very high, simply due to the "strong" nature of the deck. In many decks you have a given amount of well known plays and combinations to do, and when your opponent does not have a deck up to pair, you just cycle through them and kill. Does it take skill to run such a deck very sucessfully against Tier 2 or lower? Not as much. Does it take skill to run such a deck sucessfully against a similiarly strong Tier 1? Definetly.

3. Meta on DN or on a non-competitive academy isn't as tough to use, due to the high amount of lower tier decks, or people who do not really have high skill. Meta in a tournament is not only essential to have a chance, but you also need a great deal of knowledge and skill to succesfully top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyonaru Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2