Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jaden Yuki's Retest Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

Jaden Yuki's Retest Results Empty
PostSubject: Jaden Yuki's Retest Results   Jaden Yuki's Retest Results EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Match Duel 1: Wind-Ups vs. Chaos Dragons
Match Duel 2: Trooper Agents vs. Evilswarm

Match Duel One

Match Results: 4/10 points

- Tester 2 vs. 1 Testee

Match Deck Construction: 15/19
-Number of Cards: 3/3
40/40 cards in the deck. No issues there.

- Consistency: 8/10
Boy did you have a lot of cards usable in Chaos Dragons. Every turn for the most part you had a card that was usable. Whether you could use defense to get rid of my backrow, or big monsters that were in the way overtime. The only issue I saw with the deck were a couple of spell cards. You had Dragon's Mirror, which you weren't even close to being able to use it in any of the matches. Considering your Dragons line-up im assuming to be 3 pulsar, 3 Darkflare, 1 DAD, and 1 REDMD you only have 8 targets. Not only is it not enough targets to main or tech it, but you need All those Dragons for big pushes, and XYZ. Im not sure why you didn't have any stunning rank 5, or 6. There were times in the game where you could've ended me a lot faster if you had cards like "Photon Bounzer" or "Inzektor Exa-Beetle". Other than that the deck was fine for Chaos Dragons.

- Originality: 2/4
Chaos Dragons were really viable in the meta-game last format, and It is still slighty used by some people in wars. There wasn't much difference except for Using JD, teching Plague (Not used by many), and Dragon's Mirror.

- Side Deck: 2/2
Full 15 card side deck. No problems there

Match Peformance: 12/19

- Focus: 2/2
Focus was good during the duel.

- Use of cards: 7/10

Duel 1: You wasted heavy storm for 1 backrow card. You only set a facedown ryko. It would have been optimal to wait until I at least set 2 cards so you can go +1. Or when you needed to make a big push for game. With the Pulsar and Darkflare you made good timing when it came to using those, but you didn't even know your own darkflare effect. You thought Darkflare could SS Pulsar, when it no where says anything about special summoning anything except the requirements to special summon it from your hand. You got rid of the boss monsters, at times, but you misused veiler a lot. Using veiler on my trag when I normal Summoned Rat. If you veilered rat, you would've stopped my whole combo completely and maintained field control. A few turns later after trading off field control, I used magi-shark for a rank 5, and took the game.

Duel 2: Small Lumina + Ehren Opening nice. I went leviathan and took out your Plague with Tour Bus effect. Next Turn you made a bigger push, but I had mirror force to take out the 3 cards. Later you pulled JD when i had 3600 LP left, I chained lance to your effect, but still big damage was taken. After a few turns of draw and go, you took out my field with a BLS top gg.
Duel 3: Injection Fairy Lily got you for the bulk of a game. It was on the field since turn 1. Got rid of macro with lyla, nice. D.D.R was a nice tech, because you found a way to get REDM, after I took out your wyvern with Tour Bus. I got through your soft lock, but if you kept attacking my lily, I would have to pay Life-Points, and you could've possibly Kept on attacking and winning game. That misplay costed you, because I took your REDMD, and by the time you got rid of it, I already had the materials to take the game.

- Siding: 3/7
You sided in Dragon's Mirror, and Royal Decree. Although they were good for My mirror Force, you should've know that My Wind-Ups weren't Trap Heavy. As soon as you heavy stormed my royal decree turn 1, you should've known that I mained decree possibly at 3, meaning my deck wasn't going to be trap heavy. Mirror was also invalid, because you were going to need those Pulsar and Red-Eyes for Soft-Lock and XYZ. As you noticed in duel 3, the Soft-Lock was an issue and it almost gave you a push for the win for the match. I sided out Royal Decree for 3 dimensional fissure, so I was even less trap heavy.

Match Duel Two

Match Results: 0/10 points

- Tester 2 vs. 0 Testee

Match Deck Construction: 10/19
Number of Cards: 3/3

40/40 cards. No problems
- Consistency: 5/10
For the most part I saw the necessary staples and cards that are in the Skeleton of Evilswarm. You had backrow to cover some of my monsters, but it wasn't enough. You didn't pull off Ophion, but it was due to bad hands.

- Originality: 0/4
Evilswarm aren't original.

- Side Deck: 2/2
Complete 15/15 card side deck.

Match Performance: 11/19 points

- Focus: 2/2
Focused the whole duel.

- Use of cards: 3/10
Duel 1: You misplayed with 1st turn heavy. Again you used heavy with only 1 facedown, and nothing to follow up with it either. Your hand was bad, and eventually I took the game with pushes.
Duel 2: You set 5 and normaled Thunderbird. I heavy stormed all 5 of your cards, a horrible misplay. You chained thunderbird, you Herald of Orange light took you down to 0 cards. I took the game easily. You didn't topdeck anything to save you.

- Siding: 6/7

Deck Devastation, Light-Imprisoning Mirrors, and Leeching the Light Were all effective Sides. Soul Drain wasn't a good side. It only affecting 2 cards of my whole deck (Card Trooper).

Rulings: 5/10
You answered the ruling question correctly for sangan and Caius. You answered the ruling for Grand Mole vs Ally of Justice Catastor, but no real explanation. You ran out of time for the third question with Super poly and Fabled Unicore, but decided to just get it marked wrong.

Attitude: 1/1
Good attitude.

Deck Variety: 3/3
Evilswarm and Chaos Dragons. One deck was really aggressive, and the other had an anti-meta aspect.

Overall Total: 61/110

Welcome to Slifer Red Dorm. The major misplays really costed you and wasting heavy every 1st game (for 1 card) was a dissapointment. Especially because you had no follow up with it. Match 2 you drew bad both games, but that might be also because your deck construction too. I didn't see the full build, but based off the duels, thats what I am judging. Setting 5 with no Starlight or Solemn really messed you up there, and cost you game badly. Better luck next time buddy.
Back to top Go down

Jaden Yuki's Retest Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1