Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Positions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Evil

Leona

Moderator Positions Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Positions   Moderator Positions EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:10 am

It seems there are two more moderator positions available. You want it, come get it. The responsibilities of a moderator include keeping the forums on topic, and make sure they are within the rules. In the chat, you need to enforce the chat regulations and make sure everyone is a good little monkey.

So, here is how you apply.

Write up an application and post it here, detailing any experience you may have had as a forum staff member, why you want the position, and what you would do at the position.

I won't make a minimum length, but remember, the more detail the better.

If your application is accepted, you can become a mod, though you MAY NOT test, until you are tested for the testers' test, and pass.

Good luck on your application, and remember, Slifer members cannot apply.

Moderator Positions Kizan_zps661e9358

[19:36:10] Evil : I'm smexy and I know it
[19:37:02] Eren : you still think that evil 
[19:37:06] -Kira- : ur sexy and we know it~

[19:47:26] Katarina : Evil
[19:47:28] Katarina : You're a god
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Positions   Moderator Positions EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:15 am

Any posts here outside applications will be treated as spam. Also, if I can tell you didn't try in your applications, I will ignore it, not even telling your if you are accepted or not.

Moderator Positions Kizan_zps661e9358

[19:36:10] Evil : I'm smexy and I know it
[19:37:02] Eren : you still think that evil 
[19:37:06] -Kira- : ur sexy and we know it~

[19:47:26] Katarina : Evil
[19:47:28] Katarina : You're a god
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Moderator Positions Left_bar_bleue84/84Moderator Positions Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Positions   Moderator Positions EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:19 am

I am writing to express my interests in becoming a moderator for ODA.

My experience includes currently being a moderator for Midnighttcg.com (though that site is much less active than this one). I believe that I am beyond active enough and am familiar enough with the forum rules and regulations and am able to honor and uphold them. I will do everything within my capabilities to ensure that ODA remains a safe, fun and friendly environment for any and all members who attend our academy.

If I am chosen as a moderator, I will be just as active, even more so if I can, and do my part for the site. I hope that, whatever you choose to do, it is the best choices for the good of ODA.

Thank you for your considerations
-Nottu

Moderator Positions Nottu111
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Moderator Positions Left_bar_bleue100/100Moderator Positions Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Positions   Moderator Positions EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:26 am

If you take them, I would like to give my recommendation to Nottu. He is a great guy and I have noticed him stepping up a few times to tell people when a fight has gone on long enough. He is definitely active enough for it.

Screw you Zenmaines:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/553235_620490354634988_1725859408_n.jpg

Moderator Positions Zvle3g10

Creator: Daydream king, Isaac

[22:41:38] Archon Dark Heart : you are my best frenemy
Back to top Go down

Logan Anderson~

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Positions   Moderator Positions EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:45 am

Staff Application
--------------------
Experience:
I have been known and complimented as a born Leader.
I have had ALOT of experience from Tester, Events Organizer, Administrator, Moderator
and Assistant Administrator
I have a lot of experience with People, Recruiting, Rulings, Dueling, Moderating Forums etc. I will do in my best power to make sure ODA is safe and well and make it grow even bigger then it already is. I have been Moderating forums for about 2 and a half years now I have experienced almost anything you could imagine and I know how to deal with those problems and how to fix them. I am very good with a Admin Panel and how to handle mechanics as a Mod/Admin.I know how to run a academy and work with people. If I do get the position as Moderator I will do everything I can to Recruit, Make the Forums safe, and make sure everyone is having a good time! I know the admin(s) are very busy with many other things in taking care of the academy and that is where I will step in and do as much as I can as a Moderator cause I know myself that being a Admin is a never ending job and it is very difficult.
Thank you for your consideration and time.

Moderator Positions Tumblr_mr54e7kO9O1ruczdfo1_500
[22:43:09] Nottu : Logan is a rare and valuable Pokemon.
[10:13:49] Kyonaru : I'm no one but logan's boygirlfriend.
[21:06:06] Maxxie : Logan does it with everyone. .-.
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Positions   Moderator Positions EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Experience: I am an admin of New Dark City.

I am very much active on here. I read all the rules of this academy and I think Nottu and Logan would be a better choice then me so no hard feelings if i don't get the spot.I know how to moderate stuff on forums like this one and i know the chat box regulations so i would be a good chat mod (Even tho i have been kicked and had a warning i would change my behavior ALOT) Hopefully you will take me as a mod. I promise the good behavior of people in chat box and
I will do my best to do the forum moderation. I am one of the most active members of this page (along with Nottu, Gallows and thecoolest).

Who ever you chose no hard feelings so hope you pick a correct choice and not someone like Reptar who is going to be Unmoded in a month or two. cheers
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Positions   Moderator Positions EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:46 pm

経験:なし、しかし、私は物覚えが良い人です
私は、ODAをより良い場所にすることができます、との紛争を解決するために役立つように、私はポジションを望んで、私はここで行うであろうことは簡単です。私は、問題を解決する状況やその他もろもろで、適切な処置を行います。私は問題を解決するのに役立つようにしたい、と私も多少ここで社会の役に立つ一部になりたい。私はちょうど誰かが何が起こったのかを知らせる代わりに規則を施行する可能性があるため、私は、私が司会だったされて、より有用であるということができるだろうと感じています。私も友人が禁止取得した場合、私は、例えば、それらを接続禁止を解除するようにしようとしないだろう、私の力を悪用しないだろう。私はnottuとしてかなりとして適格ではないかもしれませんが、私はまだ私は良い選択だと思う

Spoiler:

Moderator Positions Sig10

Last edited by Archon Dark Heart on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Positions   Moderator Positions EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:36 pm

Experience:Moderator and Admin at NDC

I wanna be a moderator cause i want this thing to be better to improve get more members and i think i way too much active(not as much as nottu but 2nd in line) and i'm responsible i may not be as strict as gallows or a good leader like evil i may not be i great duelist but in everything i do i give it my best all i have and i do it with care and respect i maybe new but i'm not for trash either i would like this position very much i probably won't get it cause rain would disagree cause of my sillines in chatbox i follow all the rules and would never trash anyone i'm not under to be proven wrong i'm not a great grammar guy like rain but i would certantly give it my best in position of a moderator and cause this thing is already a great place i would certantly try to make it better.

x) I would say thanks for consideration and time but everybody has that so i would just say thanks for reading all of this ^^. That's all from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Positions   Moderator Positions Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Positions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Announcements-