Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clickme1's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Clickme1's Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Clickme1's Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Clickme1's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Clickme1's Test Results   Clickme1's Test Results EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Match Duel: Constellar vs. Piper-Relinquished
Single Duel: Psychic vs. Hero-Gishki

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Results: 8/12 points

- 1 vs. 2

Match Deck Construction Total: 14/17

- Number of Cards: 2/3

- Consistency: 6/8
He used his Piper-Cat play over and over and over and over again. The resulting draw power was nice, but didn't really lead anywhere in terms of plays. The biggest and most troublesome play he ever pulled was summoning relinquished over and over and over again. I would have liked to see some other plays, but right now the deck looks like a one trick pony.

- Originality: 4/4
I've seen the build before, but it still is pretty damn rare. The build itself is incredibly annoying, too.

- Side Deck: 2/2
15/15.

Match Performance Total: 18/23 points

- Rulings: 8/8
Fine.

- Focus: 1/2
Caught every small detail, although he kept missplaying, forgetting to set cards and didn't pay attention to my backrow up to a point where he claimed I just set a card that was there for various turns already.

- Use of cards: 5/5
There weren't really many cards he used. Piper, One For One, Relinquished, Manju and Cat. Over and over and over again. He used them pretty darn good though and killing your own Relinquished to go into Slacker Magician was a nice move that saved his ass. The huge backrow you can implement in such a deck sure helps and things like Call Of The Haunted are dreadfull considering you can just keep popping your Relinquished back.

- Siding: 4/8
Didn't see much point in his sides. Siding one Mech-Lord in to side another one out. Rai-Oh was alright, to stop my Sheratan and my Tenki but it didn't affect the game at all. Nothing really to stop my game like Light-Imp. Mirror would have.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Result: 0/5 points
Killed him really fast, unfortunatly.

Single Deck Construction Total: 6/13 points

- Number of Cards: 0/3
43, no good reasoning.

- Consistency: 2/6
He managed to summon one first turn Stardust and once that was out of the way, nothing really came as a response. Combos, no more moves, no more big summonings. Also, he kept complaining about his bad hand over and over again, which indicates that he never really drew into what he needed or wanted. Such things can happen, but they should be minimized. I would start by taking out very, very situational cards like Assault Mode, as they can clog up your hand and leave you with no protection and no plays to make.

- Originality: 4/4
Hero-Synchro-Gishki acording to him. Didn't see a single Gishki but oh well, definetly a unique combo.

Single Performance Total: 14/15 points

- Rulings: 8/8
No complaints.

- Focus: 1/2
Caught you with my Wizard's effect and he didn't pay attention.

- Use of cards: 4/5
I don't think he had much options, due to his inconsistent deck. He did what he could. Although, I feel using Stardusts effect to counter an MST and leaving your own filed wide open in the precess wasn't really a good move. Even worse for you, I had Reborn and stole it from your Graveyard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attitude: 2/2
He said YOLO. That should be -1000.

Deck Variety: 3/3
Annoying Piper-Loop vs. Hero-Synchro-Gishki-Weirdness.

Overall: 65/90
Welcome to Ra Yellow.
The biggest diffrence here were your decks. You sued some weird clown thing twice vs Promo and suddenly you come up with two working decks. I don't know where you got them and your friend claiming it was his deck sure doesn't help, but in dubio pro reo, so I won't take away any points.
Back to top Go down

Clickme1

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Clickme1's Test Results   Clickme1's Test Results EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:47 pm

My friend claim that both of your deck was his too...

And I can have more than one deck right? My Hero, Gishkis and piper was last year's bannlist.

I had magical cylinder set. So I used stardust to protect it
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Clickme1's Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Clickme1's Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Clickme1's Test Results   Clickme1's Test Results EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:10 am

Your friend was trolling about me, because he does not know me, so...
Also, as I stated in the results, I did not take any points on your deck originality, as you can see for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clickme1's Test Results   Clickme1's Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Clickme1's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1