Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N's Re-Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
N's Re-Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100N's Re-Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
N's Re-Test Results Empty
PostSubject: N's Re-Test Results   N's Re-Test Results EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:51 pm

Match Duel: Evilswarm vs. Alien
Single Duel: Psychics vs. Chaos-Reptiles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Results: 4/12 points

- Tester 2 vs. 1 Testee

Match Deck Construction Total: 14/17

- Number of Cards: 3/3
40 cards.

- Consistency: 5/8
When he got the chance, he was able to take off and spam the field, unfortunatly that means that he needs to overextend a lot, without much protection, especially considering that he could not go for an OTK. So his 5 monsters stayed on the field for 2 whole turns and could have been an easy target.
A problem this deck has, is it's uncababillity to free itself from difficult situations. Once he cannot spam summon his aliens and move around A-Counters, there is nothing the deck can do.

- Originality: 4/4
You don't see Alien-Decks all too often, if you see them at all. This was maybe the 3rd or 4th time I played against them.

- Side Deck: 2/2
15 cards.

Match Performance Total: 22/23 points

- Rulings: 8/8
Can't complain, except for him activating effects without target, but oh well, happens.

- Focus: 2/2
Payed attention to every bit and every phase of the duel. Very precise.

- Use of cards: 4/5
I don't really think he could have done stuff diffrently. His deck just had no outs, although the Offering To The Snake Deity trap could have been problematic. Of course, I could have used Pandemic and the first one, but you could have just flipped the second in the next turn. It is unlikely for a player to remove both materilas from Ophion, so it could have goten me, sooner or later. In this case all you could do was try, and you didn't try. You had nothing to loose.

- Siding: 8/8
Rivalry of Warlords was one badass side. It was a pin in the ass and ended up costing me round 2. Shadow-Imp. was dangerous too, but honestly, Rivalry was the real thread. Good job on siding!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Result: 5/5 points

Single Deck Construction Total: 11/13 points

- Number of Cards: 3/3

- Consistency: 4/6
Didn't show much of his reptiles. He went for the usual Xex-Yagan combo that I saw in every Worm deck I played against and dropped a BLS. Didn't do anything else, no big combos, no reptiles, nothing.

- Originality: 4/4
Never seen such a specific buil, although the Worm-Combo is pretty standard. Still, the deck is rare and somewhat original.

Single Performance Total: 13/15 points

- Rulings: 8/8
He is most solid on this.

- Focus: 2/2
Again, very attent to details.

- Use of cards: 3/5
He overextended like hell and ended up loosing 2 Feral Imp Kings in the same turn. It was just downright stupid to go for such a play when I had 2 backrow set. If it wasn't for a BLS the duels would have ended diffrently.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attitude: 1/2
I forgot an effect and he didn't bother to remind me granting him huge advantage. Of course, you are not obliged to tell your opponent such things, but honestly, it is a nice attitude and fair.

Deck Variety: 2/3
Reptiles in both, but they work with diffrent playing engines.

Overall: 71/90
Seems like you have a prolonged stay in Ra Yellow.

Last edited by Rainmaker on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: N's Re-Test Results   N's Re-Test Results EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:31 pm

That was just alien deck i only had reptilianne naga wich could hlp any deck.it can easy end your opponent BP plus nuke 1 monsters atk.in chaos reptile i couldnt draw any reptiliannes.wich was bad cuzz i only had worms.i didnt draw snake rain nor any reptiliannes.I had a DAD and i never could get 3 darks in my grave.I would give myself a ra too.but you said it yourslef i am not obliged to tell my opponent when to activate teir effects. Anyways i fully agree with the results you gave me
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
N's Re-Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100N's Re-Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: N's Re-Test Results   N's Re-Test Results EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Corrected the deck to Alien. I thought it had more Reptillianes in it, but I understand your choice for Naga.
Your Chaos Reptiles just seemed to not work properly, maybe you were just unlucky this time in just drawing worms. It happens. Maybe you'll get a better consistency next time.

Yes, you are not obliged, but considering that we are a cummunity here and usually help each other out, I just would have found it to be a nicee move of yours to tell me. I decided to take the point AFTER I had the final results, because it made no diffrence afterwards. If it would have decided between Obelisk and Ra, I would have not taken it.
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: N's Re-Test Results   N's Re-Test Results EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:38 pm

ok no problem XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N's Re-Test Results   N's Re-Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

N's Re-Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1