Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card of the week poll #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Card of the Week Poll #3
Blood Mefist
Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 2agw9kx_th44%Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 9k7cr8_th
 44% [ 8 ]
Magical Hats
Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 2agw9kx_th33%Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 9k7cr8_th
 33% [ 6 ]
Faustian Bargain
Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 2agw9kx_th0%Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 9k7cr8_th
 0% [ 0 ]
Marauding Captain
Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 2agw9kx_th22%Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 9k7cr8_th
 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Card of the week poll #3   Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:19 am

First topic message reminder :

This has taken awhile and i apologize but lets get this underweigh.

this poll will last aprox. til the 29th so dragoon will be up about a week and a half for that i apologize.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week poll #3   Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:39 am

i say marauding craptain is tjhe best of these
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue84/84Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week poll #3   Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:52 am

Marauding Captain is still a very good card, don't get me wrong. He makes for some really good swarm material as well as being able to potentially get out a quick Rank 3. Kind of makes him a Warrior version of Tour Guide...except Captain can get out a Tuner and Synchro into anything from a Level 4 - 7
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Card of the week poll #3   Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:56 am

Honestly, most of these cards are pretty nice. Hats is very situational and sometimes downright unusable, that is why there is no way I'd ever play that thing.
Mefist was talked about enough, good card that was not well known enough.
Marauding Captain could be awesome, but again, it can always happen that you don't have a tuner ready to Synchro and the XYZ-ing is done better by Tour Guide, so Captain is somewhat useless.
Faust Bargain can be a pain in the ass, Just yesterday my Worm King fell victim to it and left me wide open for direct attacks. It pops an opponent's monster, special summons an own AND you can then normal summon yet another one to either go for massive attack damage, or XYZ into something huge.

Reptar, could you please let the adults discuss and go behave like a kid somewhere else? Thanks.
Back to top Go down

-That Guy-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week poll #3   Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:06 pm

some1 drank some haterade this morning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week poll #3   Card of the week poll #3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Card of the week poll #3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3