Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taisakuno's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Taisakuno's Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Taisakuno's Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Taisakuno's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Taisakuno's Test Results   Taisakuno's Test Results EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Match Duel: Evilswarm vs. Gladiator Beasts
Single Duel: Karakuri vs. Scrap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Results: 0/12 points

- 2 vs. 0

Match Deck Construction Total: 15/17

- Number of Cards: 3/3
40 exactly.

- Consistency: 6/8
Thanks to some wisely chosen support like the Fire Formations or Fire Ring you managed to get a few nice plays on regular basis. The Gyazaru play was nice, and could have been troublesome. In that particular case, it was pure luck that I draw into Salamander.

- Originality: 4/4
Maybe I just didn't see any of those build yet, so I am not sure how popular they are, but to me this was completly new.

- Side Deck: 2/2
15/15

Match Performance Total: 21/23 points

- Rulings: 8/8
When it comes to game mechanics, rulings etc. you are more than solid.

- Focus: 2/2
No complaints.

- Use of cards: 5/5
I don't see a way for you to have played diffrently. You did everything you could, unfortunatly for you I always had an answer.

- Siding: 6/8
Fiendish Chains are not the best side to make against Evilswarms, due to their protection. Mostly they end up clogging up the field. The Horn was a good side just to get your Glad's attacks through and their effects off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Result: 5/5 points

Single Deck Construction Total: 9/13 points

- Number of Cards: 3/3

- Consistency: 3/6
I wasn't impressed at all. My Karakuri-Psy deck isn't really worth mentioning, and it did cost you quite some time to get any plays through, which then again weren't all to impressive. That first turn Rai-Oh saved your ass in many ways.

- Originality: 4/4
Pretty much the usual Scrap-Deck. It is rarely played, so I'd still give 4.

Single Performance Total: 14/15 points

- Rulings: 8/8
No complaints.

- Focus: 2/2
Again, pretty much perfect.

- Use of cards: 4/5
I feel like you could have used that huge delay coused to me by Rai-Oh to get your big summons through, which would have been possible as you had the needed cards set for quite some time. Other than that, you did what you could.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attitude: 2/2
Just going AFK mid-match without warning isn't really a nice thing to do, but I don't know how much of an emergency it was, so whatever.

Deck Variety: 3/3
Scraps and Glads.

Overall: 70/90
Welcome to Ra Yellow.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Taisakuno's Test Results   Taisakuno's Test Results EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:57 pm

welcome to ra yellow im your dorm leader
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Taisakuno's Test Results   Taisakuno's Test Results EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:45 am

Well Regardless if you had all the answers lol good games. I had fun, and thanks for the test. Although I don't quite agree with consistency for scraps, because I was being patient and eventually when the duel finished you had 0 cards and I had +6 (3 cards on the field and 3-5 in hand). If I was impatient things might've been a little different, and I would've been wasting cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taisakuno's Test Results   Taisakuno's Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Taisakuno's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1