Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haseo2013's Re-test...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Haseo2013's Re-test... Left_bar_bleue100/100Haseo2013's Re-test... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Haseo2013's Re-test... Empty
PostSubject: Haseo2013's Re-test...   Haseo2013's Re-test... EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:47 am

Match Duel: Beastcraft vs. Madolche
Single Duel: Elemental Dragons vs. Elemental Dragons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Match Results: 12/12 points
- Tester 0 vs. 2 Testee

Match Deck Construction Total: 12/17
- Number of Cards: 3/3
- Consistency: 7/8
- Originality: 1/4
madolche all roll the same way
- Side Deck: 1/2

Match Performance Total: 22/23 points
- Rulings: 8/8
- Focus: 1/2
messed up with solemn
- Use of cards: 5/5
- Siding: 8/8
good sides and even got to use a few

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Result: 0/5 points

Single Deck Construction Total: 11/13 points
- Number of Cards: 3/3
- Consistency: 5/6
as usual with these guys you could do something every turn, but you couldn't overpower me once i got drago out

- Originality: 3/4
Elemental Dragons are still new to me and while it might not be the most powerful build its origional from what i can tell

Single Performance Total: 12/15 points
- Rulings: 8/8
even caught my own personal mess up
- Focus: 1/2
forgot about drago's no death with a token effect which ultimiatly lead to your defeat
- Use of cards: 3/5
you did great but you could have pulled bigger combo's remember blaster is the main boss
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attitude: 2/2

Deck Variety: 3/3

Special Stipulation

Total: 74/90

Ra for now

This was it, I'm retiring BC now..
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Haseo2013's Re-test...   Haseo2013's Re-test... EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:18 am

Alexio could you please explain why Madolche are scored 1/4 in originality? If there is anything I know about haseo, he treasures originality.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Haseo2013's Re-test... Left_bar_bleue100/100Haseo2013's Re-test... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Haseo2013's Re-test...   Haseo2013's Re-test... EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:21 am

My experience(after madolche gained they're new cards)alot more people started playing them, from what i've seen they all play the same and are constructed the same, he had differences, torrential tribute for instance, which is why i gave him a point rather then take it as a same flow deck worth a 0 as one without these few differences would be.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Haseo2013's Re-test...   Haseo2013's Re-test... EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Originality isn't how the person plays the deck.... It's based on the build. Yes makes sense to give 2-3 points, but why would anyone NOT play it the best way applicable to them currently? Yes hootcake gives them a standing power such as giving them means of an easy OTK, but you are supposed to play the deck with the best plays. Personally originality is in the way of testing, it should be means as grading a person with more points if the build was orignal, had synergy, and was consistent with the moves. Beastcraft, meh. More like Tier 3. Madolche like Tier 2. Unless you side the right cards, your opponent is gonna woop you with the + and adding back into the hand. Beastcraft cannot match the speed of the deck, so really it was a bad match-up is all. No need to quit Beastcraft, but I don't think its a good choice for testing someone. Try a Machina hyrbid of Beastcraft (if not used), or Geargi Machina.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Haseo2013's Re-test...   Haseo2013's Re-test... EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:37 pm

i agree, that makes perfect sense, except for the fact that that sounds a bit too much like the consistency one to me, after all, you can't play it the best ways without getting the right cards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Haseo2013's Re-test...   Haseo2013's Re-test... EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Archon, Dark Heart wrote:
i agree, that makes perfect sense, except for the fact that that sounds a bit too much like the consistency one to me, after all, you can't play it the best ways without getting the right cards.

Yes although if you test a deck about 5-10 times, and you are having a hard time getting a good hand, 90% of the time its because the deck doesn't have good consisteny. The other times of not getting the right cards can also be how big of the plays you can make everyturn along with how fast the deck can run without destroying said consistency. Madolche only need 2 or 3 cards to complete their OTK. They have about 6+ cards to search what they need to do so. Not only including the fact that cards like ticket and chateau just re-adds the cards and allows you to search. Main reason why Thuder King Rai-Oh got hit in the 1st place(as well as sangan banned, and mind crush unlimited), is because literally 90% of current meta have so many ways of searching what they need.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Haseo2013's Re-test... Left_bar_bleue84/84Haseo2013's Re-test... Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Haseo2013's Re-test...   Haseo2013's Re-test... EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:39 pm

I kinda have to agree with both sides here, but from my experience: most Madolche decks run the same way.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Haseo2013's Re-test...   Haseo2013's Re-test... EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Shouri you can ask him yourself my beastcraft USED to have amazing consistancy and speed, my build has no problems i do not need your comment on my decks. the match-up was far from bad.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Haseo2013's Re-test...   Haseo2013's Re-test... EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Mr.Alexio wrote:
Shouri you can ask him yourself my beastcraft USED to have amazing consistancy and speed, my build has no problems i do not need your comment on my decks. the match-up was far from bad.

Doesn't make any sense. A deck can't "used" to have consistency unless you edited it. And really how can you say it wasn't a bad matchup? Beast Craft works by overylaying using tokens, and popping things on the board with the XYZ provided. Taking cards with techs such as Creature swap. Madolche works off of getting popped and getting re-used and returning everything to the hand. With exception of being sided against D-Fissure and non-destroy/graveyard abusers. You call that not a bad match-up?
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Haseo2013's Re-test...   Haseo2013's Re-test... EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:42 pm

i don't need your opinion on the matter so keep it to yourself, think what you will but you know nothing of me or my deck. just because you have your ideas of beastcraft and what their capable of doesn't mean thats all they can do. so bite your tongue and keep your comments to yourself.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Haseo2013's Re-test...   Haseo2013's Re-test... EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Mr.Alexio wrote:
i don't need your opinion on the matter so keep it to yourself, think what you will but you know nothing of me or my deck. just because you have your ideas of beastcraft and what their capable of doesn't mean thats all they can do. so bite your tongue and keep your comments to yourself.

I didn't say anything of that matter. Although I highly doubt you do much different from what I posted, considering your comments about Beastcraft on the forum. But sure, what you wanna call go ahead. I won't stop you.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Haseo2013's Re-test...   Haseo2013's Re-test... EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:37 am

you know nothing and since when is it ok for people to come onto test results all willy fckin dilly posting what they want
Back to top Go down

Haseo2013

Leona

PostSubject: ............   Haseo2013's Re-test... EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:55 pm

I find it funny, All decks have their ups and downs. The fact that some archetypes run well with other cards and some don't is natural. Madolche don't have much DIRECT support from other cards other then their own archetypes. So its only natural that ALOT of madolche decks would look the same. I've fought Mr.alexio's beast crafts before, they run great, I've fought ATLEAST 3 different versions of them, and they all defeated me with no real issue, and they were quite creative. But aparently every deck out their is "OP" "Broken" because of the way it fights. Every deck has its ups and downs. So instead of just Bashing a deck's archetype, maybe the originality score shouldn't be effecting the build as much as how the person actually plays. For example... I love how it was mentioned that hootcake brings an EASY otk.. A thats a blunt out lie, First off you gotta have your own madolche guys in the grave which the deck itself focuses on NOT letting that happen. Also because of Hootcake people are able to add cards like Torrential tribute because they remove the from the grave, and if not play a field and send all of them back to the deck, however that limits the deck to mainly madolche monsters entirely, since Madolche Chateu only effects madolche monsters. So in reality Hootcake doesn't really grant an easy OTK to preform, its easy to counter, and last i checked OTK wasnt "Have the right cards half the time and somehow get lucky enough to play it right and get it done" OTK was "99.99999% garentee OTK when its initiated..." Also there was a second madolche OTK with ultimate offering. All decks can pull an "OTK" if it was by the first quote... All decks can change the tide of the match and turn the duel around... So its anoying when a person says "That Archetype is just broken" .... no you're just being a sore loser cause I managed to get lucky enough to draw the right cards and pull it off... Which I WILL ADMIT, that even I get pissy when I loose sometimes its only natural...

Well that was quite ranty~ xD
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Haseo2013's Re-test...   Haseo2013's Re-test... EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:57 pm

i agree with haseo
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haseo2013's Re-test...   Haseo2013's Re-test... Empty

Back to top Go down

Haseo2013's Re-test...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1