Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i need tested, but i'll probably get slifer after the test, cause i suck, i want test, and i talk way too much.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

i need tested, but i'll probably get slifer after the test, cause i suck, i want test, and i talk way too much. Empty
PostSubject: i need tested, but i'll probably get slifer after the test, cause i suck, i want test, and i talk way too much.   i need tested, but i'll probably get slifer after the test, cause i suck, i want test, and i talk way too much. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:27 am

i should get tested, so i am not just nothing
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
i need tested, but i'll probably get slifer after the test, cause i suck, i want test, and i talk way too much. Left_bar_bleue100/100i need tested, but i'll probably get slifer after the test, cause i suck, i want test, and i talk way too much. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
i need tested, but i'll probably get slifer after the test, cause i suck, i want test, and i talk way too much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need tested, but i'll probably get slifer after the test, cause i suck, i want test, and i talk way too much.   i need tested, but i'll probably get slifer after the test, cause i suck, i want test, and i talk way too much. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:22 am

you do talk to much -.o but welcome Very Happy and may be potentially become friends in the future
Back to top Go down

i need tested, but i'll probably get slifer after the test, cause i suck, i want test, and i talk way too much.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1