Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(SHC) SixBlader's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
(SHC) SixBlader's Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100(SHC) SixBlader's Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
(SHC) SixBlader's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: (SHC) SixBlader's Test Results   (SHC) SixBlader's Test Results EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Match Duel: My Evilswarms vs. (SHC) SixBlader's Dragunity
Single Duel: My Wind-Ups vs. (SHC) SixBlader’s Psychics
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Results: 4/12 points
Ended 2-1 in my favor.

Match Deck Construction: 10/17

- Number of Cards: 3/3
40 cards exactly.

- Consistency: 3/8
Didn’t feel too consistent. Whenever he had a clear field he managed to pull out his fast Synchros, but he had big trouble in getting out of difficult situations.

- Originality: 3/4
A pretty usual Dragunity build, although I liked how he implemented Autum and REDMD or even a Thought Ruler Archfiend. It may have killed the consistency of usual Dragunity though.

- Side Deck: 2/2
15 cards, no complaints.

Match Performance: 12/23 points

- Rulings: 7/8
I have to take a point, because on one spot he had to ask me about a ruling.

- Focus: 1/2
I had to remind him of an own card effect, that was both quite obvious and important. He basically activated Pot of Duality, took one to the hand and then forgot to put the other two back in the deck.
Also you summoned a Winged-Beast from REDMD’s effect. You realized it soon enough, so I will let that pass.

- Use of cards: 2/5
You overextended a LOT when you summoned Atum, REDMD and Gae Dearg. It went well, but imagine my face down was a Dimensional Prison, or worse a Mirror Force? You would have lost 2 lv. 6 Dargunitys used as Materials + Autum + Gae Daerg. You did not even need to summon Autum and go overboard with REDMD to get the win. Try to stay on the safe side and not lose too many cards at once!
Also the single Synchros you summoned had some nice effects. You tried to summon Autum twice and on both times I felt like you were doing it for no gain.

- Siding: 2/8
His siding was alright. He only sided Dragunity Leggionnair, which was a good choice to pop my XYZ-Monsters, as they were the many source of trouble, but there is so much more you can side against a Dark Archtype that really would have been a game-changers. .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Result: 5/5 points
His Psychics got the job done.

Single Deck Construction: 11/13 points

- Number of Cards: 3/3
40 cards, no complaints.

- Consistency: 5/6
He was able to spam out those Synchros pretty fast, altough he had 2 or 3 turns with a completly empty field. Nothing on there.

- Originality: 4/4
You do not see Psychics around too often and also he had a few cards I didn't see in such a deck before, whilst skipping a few of the cards I though of as staples.

Single Performance: 12/15 points

- Rulings: 8/8
No complaints.

- Focus: 0/2
He knew exactly what he was doing, no missclicks, but I had to remind him effects of his own monsters that actually worked against me, and may have cost me the duel. If I wouldn't have, who knows how it would have ended?

- Use of cards: 3/5
I felt like he could have used the Psychics effects a bit more to his favour, so he would not have those 3 turns with an completly empty field, which is dangerous.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attitude: 2/2

Deck Variety: 3/3
No complaints here. Both a Synchro heavy decks that play very fast, but that is where similarities end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Total: 61/93

Welcome to Ra Yellow.
Back to top Go down

(SHC) SixBlader's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1