Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DarkSoul's Testing Office

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
DarkSoul's Testing Office Left_bar_bleue100/100DarkSoul's Testing Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

DarkSoul's Testing Office Empty
PostSubject: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Greetings new members, welcome to my office, as you look to the left of the room you shall see my list of people that I am to test, top person listed has highest priority of course, to the right you shall see my bitch associate, Rafael.

If you wish to be tested by me please comment below and I shall add your name to the list. If you have test related questions specifically for me, ask away here.

For any inquiries about ODA's Testing Rubric, the link can be found as follows; https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t3531-testing-rubric

Key

*T* = Tested.
*P* = Placed in dormitory.
Good day.

Testing List
Daizero ZERO *T *P*
Derpomancer
Edo001
Master Pegasus
NutHouseReject
HiroJikki

Last edited by DarkSoul on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:30 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

derpomancer

Leona

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Can i be tested, and what do i need to do for the test?
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:
DarkSoul's Testing Office Left_bar_bleue100/100DarkSoul's Testing Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:15 am

Well, firstly, you need to be in Slifer Red to qualify for the test, in order to that you must have 5 posts, so just post 3 more times and you are eligible for the test.

In the test, you are not allowed to use anything above tier 1.5; Madolches, HAT, Geargias, Dragon Ruler *Lightsworn, Mythic, Hieratic variants*, and Mermail. You must also use a fully TCG deck.

You are also not allowed to use alternate win condition decks and burn, alternate win conditions are some of the following; Exodia, Final Countdown *now banned thankfully*, and Destiny Board.

The test will consist of one match on Dueling Network, afterwards you will complete the following test, https://testmoz.com/329965#student.

Then you shall be graded upon your results and placed in either Slifer Red, Ra Yellow, or Obelisk Blue. Smile
Back to top Go down

Edo001

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Edo
HP:
PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 5:14 am

Got it, sign me up! How will this be scheduled?
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:47 am

It isn't exactly scheduled, it will just happen whenever we are both available to and online on Dueling Network, like I will be shortly.
Back to top Go down

Master Pegasus

Leona

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:53 pm

Hi i would like to be tested?
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Sure, you simply need to do the same as the others, reach five posts first and then you shall be eligible for testing. Smile
Back to top Go down

Master Pegasus

Leona

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:22 pm

Ok so i just keep posting then i get it so does this count as number 2?
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:29 pm

Yes it does, however you cannot just simply post things for the hell of it, they must be relevant to the topic, also you cannot post after yourself in a row, for example, someone needs to reply to this very post before I can reply again, otherwise I just need to simply edit it in to my original post.
Back to top Go down

Master Pegasus

Leona

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:35 pm

Oh ok, what is all in the test?
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:50 pm

It is just a match really, best out of three duels, everything I said above to Edo and Derpomancer applies to you and everyone else, you can always check out the testing rubric if you are unsure, it is in the testing emporium.

EDIT: I have just put a link to the Testing Rubric into my original post for you, Pegasus.
Back to top Go down

Master Pegasus

Leona

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:00 pm

Ok no problem thanks very much and is there certain decks that cannot be used during the match?
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:05 pm

DarkSoul wrote:
Well, firstly, you need to be in Slifer Red to qualify for the test, in order to that you must have 5 posts, so just post 3 more times and you are eligible for the test.

In the test, you are not allowed to use anything above tier 1.5; Madolches, HAT, Geargias, Dragon Ruler *Lightsworn, Mythic, Hieratic variants*, and Mermail. You must also use a fully TCG deck.

You are also not allowed to use alternate win condition decks and burn, alternate win conditions are some of the following; Exodia, Final Countdown *now banned thankfully*, and Destiny Board.

The test will consist of one match on Dueling Network, afterwards you will complete the following test, https://testmoz.com/329965#student.

Then you shall be graded upon your results and placed in either Slifer Red, Ra Yellow, or Obelisk Blue. Smile

Please read the above posts before replying, they may be relevant to you. Razz
Back to top Go down

Master Pegasus

Leona

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:12 pm

Oh ok so this is my 5th post now? and can you use a dark world deck???
Back to top Go down

Master Pegasus

Leona

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Can i get tested now please?
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:55 pm

Did you not read anything about what I said before?

1. Do not double post please, I shall edit what you have typed into one single post.

2. Dark World is not a restricted deck, as it is not tier 1.5 or higher. The following decks classify as tier 1.5 and higher: Madolches, HAT, Geargias, Dragon Ruler *Lightsworn, Mythic, Hieratic variants*, and Mermail.

3. Yes that was your fifth post, you may have noticed that your name is now red and your title is "Slifer Red".
Back to top Go down

NutHouseReject

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rabbit
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:45 pm

I would like to get tested but please allow me to do it next week sometime, this is the week of my finals for the summer semester Smile
Back to top Go down

HiroJikki

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Hiro
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:45 pm

I would like to be tested please Very Happy
Back to top Go down

NutHouseReject

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rabbit
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:47 pm

im good for testing
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:28 pm

Holy mother of god, this place has been abandoned for a while now! I apologize to all those that requested to be tested, that's if they are still even around to be tested, which I doubt.

Anywho, DarkSouls's Testing Office is reopened! I shall be accepting test requests here, I shall also be able to arrange times for said tests here or over Dueling Network or Skype, depends on what you have, keep one thing in mind however, I am Australian so I would most likely have a very different timezone to most of you, mine is GMT: -9:30
Back to top Go down

Hamburgler

Leona

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Does this count as a 3rd post?
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:52 am

Yes it does since your name is now red Razz
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:37 am

To those unaware this office is now closed, I am simply too busy dealing with the eleventh and twelfth grade as well as everything else. Just got a scholarship in my Basketball for example (OH MY GOD!)

Sorry guys, hope to see you again. Smile
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:30 am

I'll get a demolition team on the double. I need that second parking garage.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:38 pm

*Stumbles around to find an empty garage* Hmm, my old office.. I hope it reopens someday, it may depending on my circumstances with my final year of schooling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkSoul's Testing Office   DarkSoul's Testing Office Empty

Back to top Go down

DarkSoul's Testing Office

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1