Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DarkSouls's Refurnished Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  Left_bar_bleue100/100DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  Empty
PostSubject: DarkSouls's Refurnished Room    DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:17 pm

Hey everyone,

It is I, your evil, inter-dimensional soul filled with the darkest hate. I can either be found here or at my Testing Office, which is located in my signature for quick access, it is very easy to find, I'm sure you can do it, just look for the building with the tearful students pouring out of it due to my harsh testing and my levels of critiquing! >:3

So yeah, this is my new dormitory room, it is quite stylish as you can see, however it is not as stylish as the Orichalcos Dorm which I am aiming for, at least I have cable TV I suppose, for the NBA, and it's not as filthy as what Gallantmon called home, argh.

Now kindly, get out of my room, I have some certain, magazines that need tending to. ^.^
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  Left_bar_bleue100/100DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: DarkSouls's Refurnished Room    DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:06 am

Dayum, you poor! =O Ra has that AND balls, great food, LCD TV, candy all we can take and SHRIMPS! e_e
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSouls's Refurnished Room    DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:46 pm

The Obelisk dorm want their shrimps back by the way.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSouls's Refurnished Room    DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:31 pm

No :c MY SHRIMP!!!!!
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  Left_bar_bleue410/500DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: DarkSouls's Refurnished Room    DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:08 pm

1) My room is better, it's a fricken place with al the latest tech
2) *steals shrimp plus secret stash of bacon* mine now.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSouls's Refurnished Room    DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 12:49 am

"and it's not as filthy as what Gallantmon called home, argh."

I resent this comment Neutral my MANSION is bigger than your little hovel Wink hard to clean up after.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSouls's Refurnished Room    DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:36 pm

slifer1 wrote:
1) My room is better, it's a fricken place with al the latest tech
2) *steals shrimp plus secret stash of bacon* mine now.

*banished to the Shadow Realm of death and I.P. banned immediately.*

My shrimmpp, I mean, Timeaus's shrimp.

Gallantmon wrote:
"and it's not as filthy as what Gallantmon called home, argh."

I resent this comment Neutral my MANSION is bigger than your little hovel Wink hard to clean up after.

Excuses, excuses. You stole the property of your fellow Hermos peers, there is no going back from that.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSouls's Refurnished Room    DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:53 pm

-walks in, drops Rancor, walks out-
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSouls's Refurnished Room    DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:02 pm

C.C. wrote:
-walks in, drops Rancor, walks out-

"Ohai" *Eats Rancor, goes back to watching Kevin Durant play for the Oklahoma City Thunder on his cable TV.*
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSouls's Refurnished Room    DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:36 pm

I call God Modding. Bant for 42 dayz.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSouls's Refurnished Room    DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:40 am

You can't god mod this! D: I am the definition of god modding. Razz
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  Left_bar_bleue410/500DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: DarkSouls's Refurnished Room    DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 1:37 pm

*summons Slifer the Sky Dragon* murder them all for attempting to banish me to the Shadow Realm.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSouls's Refurnished Room    DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 1:59 pm

slifer1 wrote:
*summons Slifer the Sky Dragon* murder them all for attempting to banish me to the Shadow Realm.

"Lawl, pathetic mortals." *Eats Dragon, fully banishes Slifer to the Shadow Realm. Goes back to editing decks for his upcoming test at VDA.*
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: DarkSouls's Refurnished Room    DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:47 pm

Now you have angered me by daring to banish my most sacred beast. *summons Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon* now prepare o be destroyed by a truly immortal Dragon! Blue-Eyes, Shining Nova!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkSouls's Refurnished Room    DarkSouls's Refurnished Room  Empty

Back to top Go down

DarkSouls's Refurnished Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1